Explore GameReplays...

Battle for Middle Earth 2

2v2 dU vs Recon

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Crabby Lobster Apr 24 2014, 07:00 AM
I did a stupid ass video review. I'm just going to say this now, I was trying to have fun with this and wasn't exactly nice. In fact, I don't think I ever actually complimented anyone all game. I did review it proper though and talked about what they could be doing better.

IMPORTANT: And that one certain part (you'll know it when you get there) was pure comedy and entertainment. It should not be taken seriously or offend anyone!!

Also, sorry the video quality is terrible. I accidentally saved it in bad quality instead of HD. sad.gif I was wondering how it uploaded so fast. laugh.gif I could maybe remake the video and upload it again tomorrow, but I don't think it's worth the time and effort.

This post has been edited by Deskwich: Apr 24 2014, 08:22 AM

Game: League of Legends

+
# 2P0rNKinGs` Apr 24 2014, 11:41 AM
was glad too see you doing replays review again but the quality is too shit.

wont watch.

Game: Battle for Middle Earth 2

+
# 3Crabby Lobster Apr 24 2014, 17:02 PM
I might have to reupload just to fix that. sad.gif

Also, if anyone has good replays, I might be up for making more proper reviews. I wouldn't call this particular replay a good one; it was a close game, but that's about as far as it goes. Was pretty boring and campy, there were a fair amount of mistakes like not enough spam from mordor/goblins, etc., so something better than this. Or at least something more evenly matched and exciting.

This post has been edited by Deskwich: Apr 25 2014, 07:00 AM

Game: League of Legends

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)