Explore GameReplays...

Tiberium Alliances

Ask the Developer Version 2 Winners Announced!

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1methuselah Aug 30 2014, 01:54 AM
Congratulations to this weeks three winners of our Ask the Developer segment. You winners shoot me a pm and let me know how to send you your TA funds (pm or email.)

The rest of you submit your questions here and in 10 days or so perhaps you'll be a winner also!

Clan: GameReplays.org

Game: Generals 2

+
# 2Vivo Aug 30 2014, 05:19 AM
Good questions, thank you everyone for participating. :-)

Clan: Brothers of War

Game: Kanes Wrath

+
# 3Dazzekiel Sep 1 2014, 16:32 PM
Hello Devs. can we expect to see a third faction added to the game on top of the existing 2 factions (NoD & GDI) such as the Scrin? And if so, would we see them in the future?

Game: Tiberium Alliances

+
# 4C-square2 Sep 2 2014, 06:03 AM
Hey Devs,

PvP has become redundant, monotonous and without incentive for two reasons: 1. practically every player has nearly the exact same setup consisting of infantry units. 2. Rp collected on PvP in comparison to PvE is ridiculously uneven. This creates incentive to only play PvE and kills motivation for any PvP play or PvP encounters.

Will TA ever address the issue of making defenses (infantry, artillery and air) a bit more equivalent so that players will utilize all units? And will PvP ever be made as attractive as PvE; or will PvP'ers always be punished for fighting instead of farming?

+
# 5gouHades Sep 2 2014, 13:15 PM
A lot of players have accounts in old worlds, but they never returned again. Do you have a plan to get old worlds more funny or exclude inactive players? For example, new revolution of forgotten. New strong forgotten bases in map border coming to centre and conquer it again or a new super weapon to destroy all human bases and return all players to the border of map after 3 fortress destruction.

+
# 6gouHades Sep 2 2014, 13:19 PM
I would like to exclude one account in a specific map. Why can't do it?

+
# 7methuselah Oct 1 2014, 17:04 PM
We're still taking questions for the dev team folks and there are still chances to win some free funds so get your questions in!

Clan: GameReplays.org

Game: Generals 2

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)