Explore GameReplays...

League of Legends

Bard(man) Or (The Unexpected Virtue of OPness)

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Askarian Feb 26 2015, 12:35 PM
Srsly i know that riot wants to push more ppl to play support but do they realy need do bring out broken ass shit champs like that?
If u havent see his kit yet go here and by god when u`ll see what his ult is capable off - it just beats the band.

Yes, lots of their champs are broken when they come out but Bards ult is just insane, not to mention his other spells.
If they dont give this ult a high cd then idk.
Besides, what other supportchamp has heal, aoe stunns, aoe movespeed-boosts, aoe protection and is also able to stop a turret or drake from attacking and has the abillity to let his whole team wal though tunnels through walls (i know enemys can also use those).

But maybe im just totally wrong and ive missed some important things?

Game: Battle for Middle Earth 2

+
# 2Mannis Feb 26 2015, 14:43 PM
I absolutely love how this champion looks. I was listening to his voice files last night and I was drooling. I wouldn't say his kit looks overpowered, but what I normally do before making an assumption is to wait for the champion to be released. Imagine if Zilean hadn't come out and some one had told you his abilities, I know for certain people would complain about an ultimate that revives you from the dead. I think players have to be careful when playing Bard, use your abilities incorrectly (like the tunnel and ultimate) and you could be playing into your enemies hands.

Game: 7 Days To Die

+
# 3IISpartacus Feb 26 2015, 15:53 PM
QUOTE(ShiningPhoenix @ Feb 26 2015, 09:43 AM) *

I absolutely love how this champion looks. I was listening to his voice files last night and I was drooling. I wouldn't say his kit looks overpowered, but what I normally do before making an assumption is to wait for the champion to be released. Imagine if Zilean hadn't come out and some one had told you his abilities, I know for certain people would complain about an ultimate that revives you from the dead. I think players have to be careful when playing Bard, use your abilities incorrectly (like the tunnel and ultimate) and you could be playing into your enemies hands.

^this. Until he is released, I don't think there's really any reason to freak out. New champions take a while for people to get used to playing against, but I can already identify some key weaknesses in his kit that will be easily exploitable in bot lane alone.

For instance, he is touted as the "quintessential roaming support" which is easily nullified by taking a bot lane comp that will punish any roaming severely.

Game: Kanes Wrath

+
# 4Askarian Feb 26 2015, 19:52 PM
I dont think that his strength is the laningphase. He is nice for a passive adc, that gets stronger later and in teamfight hes a beast. He can protect his whole team from any aoe damage with his ult. He just has very strong disengage and lock-down potential also.

Btw. i think his tunnel is a very great spell to bait enemys. His kit has just overall so much different opportunity for great plays (and ofc also fails).

This post has been edited by Askarian: Feb 26 2015, 21:00 PM

Game: Battle for Middle Earth 2

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)