Explore GameReplays...

Company of Heroes

Beta 2.315 Discussion Thread

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1mukkel Feb 15 2008, 20:07 PM
Building it now. It will be live shortly:

v2.315 02/15/2008

- Fixed some bugs with tab gleaming.
- Resolved the issue where a win was awarded to the wrong faction.
- Updated notifications.

Fixes
- Fixed an animation bug. Sometimes animations would not be updated.

Gameplay
- Fixed recharge timer on sector artillery. Recharge timer and duration were not matching.
- Fixed a bug where British Mortars would not leave overwatch or counterbattery mode when killed and taken over by enemy troops.
- Fixed missing Panzer Elite Munitions Halftrack minelaying ability.
- Wehrmacht Sniper build time reduced by 10s to 50s
- Wehrmacht Officer build time reduced from 60s to 45s
- Panzer Elite Light AT Halftrack treadbreaker range increased from 36m to 42m
- Fallschirmjager reinforce cost reduced from 45 to 37
- Fallschirmjager veterancy values reduced from 12/26/40 to 8/24/38. Fallschirmjager will gain veterancy more quickly.
- US Bazooka penetration reduced vs Panzer Elite Hetzer front armour. Rear penetration modifier increased marginally.
- US Calliope Rocket FOW scatter multipliers reduced. The Rockets will be slightly more concentrated when firing into the FOW.
- US Calliope Rocket barrage recharge increased by 5s
- Panzer Elite Wirbelwind Accuracy vs airplane targets increased.
- British Vickers HMG emplacement weapon range increased by 5m
- British Vickers HMG emplacement sight radius increased by 5m
- Mortar damage vs US and Wehrmacht Observation Posts and Vickers HMG emplacements reduced.
- Infantry AT weapon damage vs US and Wehrmacht Observation Posts and Vickers emplacements reduced marginally.
- British Command Tank veterancy values increased from 14/28/42 to 24/48/72.
- British Cromwell Flank Speed ability increased in cost from 25 to 35mun.

+
# 2Malgoroth Feb 15 2008, 20:14 PM
lookin pretty sweet.

eeexcept....

- US Calliope Rocket FOW scatter multipliers reduced. The Rockets will be slightly more concentrated when firing into the FOW.

Why is this so?

Game: Company of Heroes

+
# 3Kiritowha Feb 15 2008, 20:17 PM
Thanks mukkel.

Interesting, the tread breaker ability is nearly back to it's original range.

+
# 4.bAgr Feb 15 2008, 20:23 PM
Like the changes, especially command tank and fallschirms!

eh, is that what I think? No more drophacking?

Clan: [Wise]

Game: Dawn of War 2

+
# 5mister riz Feb 15 2008, 20:24 PM
There's my Vickers buff, thanks biggrin.gif

Game: None

+
# 6mukkel Feb 15 2008, 20:26 PM
QUOTE(.bAgr @ Feb 15 2008, 12:23 PM) *

Like the changes, especially command tank and fallschirms!
eh, is that what I think? No more drophacking?

There was a bug where a win would be contributed to the faction of the team leader.

ie. You were American and the host(your partner) was British. If you guys won you would get credited for a British win and not American.

Hope that helps smile.gif

+
# 7Blechdose Feb 15 2008, 20:27 PM
Nice stuff!

Increased requirements for Brit tank vet look good, as does the Wehr sniper build time reduction wink.gif

QUOTE(Kiritowha @ Feb 15 2008, 21:17 PM) *

Interesting, the tread breaker ability is nearly back to it's original range.

Uff, with all those quick changes, a compiled list of what and how everything has changed to the current retail version would be great (but a lot of work, hahah). Because I read "tread breaker range increased" and think WTF but it seems to be still nerfed from retail, which is good, imho.

+
# 8SayNoToStim Feb 15 2008, 20:27 PM
- Mortar damage vs US and Wehrmacht Observation Posts and Vickers HMG emplacements reduced.

Finally! Balance!

...I'm so going to use that excuse until the patch.

This post has been edited by SayNoToStim: Feb 15 2008, 20:28 PM

+
# 9Datzl Feb 15 2008, 20:29 PM
Looking forward to doing combined arms of schrecks + AT HT. ( Non moving more accuracy and can get close away from the long range crazy scatter). Rather than relying on just a pair or 3 of marders doing it all.

+
# 10SSabot Feb 15 2008, 20:31 PM
now fix commando gliders and resource sharing and we have ourselves a game.

+
# 11Umbert Feb 15 2008, 20:33 PM
Ammo HT should also shorten the time for munition-abilities for Wehrmacht teammates.

5s on calliope? Not enough, double the recahrges on all free on-map barrages!

Other than that good changes.

Any explanation why the topgunner for vet2 was nerfed in 2.314?

You've still got Wirbelwind wrong in the commander tree (Luftwaffe Tactics). See my thread http://www.gamereplays.org/community/index...howtopic=332647.

Wirbelwind also needs more suppression. Make it more like a quad.

This post has been edited by Umbert: Feb 15 2008, 20:36 PM

+
# 12TomaSkTemplar Feb 15 2008, 20:37 PM
QUOTE(SSabot @ Feb 15 2008, 21:31 PM) *

now fix commando gliders and resource sharing and we have ourselves a game.

+1 thumb.gif

+
# 13JgPz.Hetzer Feb 15 2008, 20:38 PM
Interesting stuff for sure.
Nothing drastically in the first view but small changes are usually better than sledgehammer patches wink.gif

Default Tank range is 40 right? So 42 for the AT HT is nice. Threadbreaker was a really great gimmick back in the "old" days but slightly OP. Now your enemy has the chance to fire back but you can avoid it with micro. Nice change on the table.

The decrease of the Officers buildtime is a very welcomed change same for the sniper. Both units are very usefull but you block the building so damn long that I usually build my Officer very late in the game - If I build him at all. Now we just need the Sniper bug fixed and I´m happy with the Sniper.

The Calliope change hum, well I dont know. Its not bad but maybe the scatter was to much in the FoW but I rather would have seen another buff to it because reduces Scatter for Arty firing in the FoW is a big red NONO for me. Bad feelings of Base Barrages come up again. Reduce scatter in the LoS sounds better to me than in the FoW - I know it was reduced in beta allready but why buff the FoW barrage? 5more secs cooldown is another thing I dont really get. Its 130 now right? why 130secs for the damn Calliope its not that powerfull I think. 90 maybe 100 secs would be ok for me but 130secs is hefty! Correct me if I´m completely wrong with the cooldown but if it´s really 130secs I would expect a very powerfull barrage.

The range increase for the Vickers nest is nice but the sight increase is a nobrainer to me. I mean, I´m as a Werhmacht player need a bike or forward Inf to get the full range out of my HMG where the Brits can put down a nest and forget about it. That´s nitpicking for sure but I claim that unfair! smilie_bleh.gif

The Command Tank stuff, well I dont have an unbiased opionion about that to be honest but I like that.

+
# 14Shukusei Feb 15 2008, 20:40 PM
Seeing as how Falls are now cheaper than Rangers despite having better weapons for cheaper, can we reduce Rifleman reinforce back to 22/ea.?

+
# 15Malgoroth Feb 15 2008, 20:44 PM
QUOTE(JgPz.Hetzer @ Feb 15 2008, 15:38 PM) *

5more secs cooldown is another thing I dont really get. Its 130 now right? why 130secs for the damn Calliope its not that powerfull I think. 90 maybe 100 secs would be ok for me but 130secs is hefty! Correct me if I´m completely wrong with the cooldown but if it´s really 130secs I would expect a very powerfull barrage.

The cooldown for the Calliope is 80 now I believe. Including the five seconds in this patch. Still to short imo, but whatever.

+
# 16JgPz.Hetzer Feb 15 2008, 20:56 PM
Ehrm, can somebody confirm how long the cooldown of the Calliope now is?
80secs would be way too short. 90 would be acceptable or better discussable.
Seeing as how Falls are now cheaper than Rangers despite having better weapons for cheaper, can we reduce Rifleman reinforce back to 22/ea.?

Fallschirmjäger are just 4 men who are weaker as Rangers so no need for 22MP Rifles again.

+
# 17rgr_rgr Feb 15 2008, 20:56 PM
QUOTE(JgPz.Hetzer @ Feb 15 2008, 21:38 PM) *

The range increase for the Vickers nest is nice but the sight increase is a nobrainer to me. I mean, I´m as a Werhmacht player need a bike or forward Inf to get the full range out of my HMG where the Brits can put down a nest and forget about it. That´s nitpicking for sure but I claim that unfair! smilie_bleh.gif

wanna trade? you get my vickers with range and sight buff and i get your fully movable and cheaper mg.

+
# 18TomaSkTemplar Feb 15 2008, 20:57 PM
right 75+5 seconds ---80s

+
# 19Grimreapo Feb 15 2008, 21:12 PM
Hey Mukkel, any chance of slight upping the AT-HT Line of Sight or its range so it can battle tanks better? Its damage is fine but its fiddly to get it to fire on a tank with it being shot pieces. I have no problem getting close for the tread breaker but being able to use its extra ranger a bit better would be great.

Game: Company of Heroes 2

+
# 20Shinjin Feb 15 2008, 21:37 PM
So, you nerf the Firefly reload time claiming the command tank offset the difference then you turn around and nearly double the command tank vet requirements?

Not cool. post-13661-1143531603.gif

More <3 for the Vickers is good, though. Will give you that.

This post has been edited by Shinjin: Feb 15 2008, 21:38 PM

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)