Company of Heroes 2

COH2 Crashing

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Interloper Aug 21 2013, 11:11 AM
Anyone else have the problem of updating COH 2 with this recent patch? I updated to the latest patch and launch the game fine; however once I get a match and go to the loading screen, the game crashes as soon as everyone finishes.

It has done this three times in a row, going to restart my comp and try it again, if not I think i will reinstall the whole game.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Game: Company of Heroes

+
# 2Raider Judo Aug 22 2013, 03:42 AM
I crashed when I was messing around with the veto maps options, its buggy for me. Sometimes I cant veto after playing a different game mode. Never crashed again though.

Game: Company of Heroes 2

+
# 3Interloper Aug 22 2013, 08:22 AM
Reinstalled the game, now luck still crashes.

Every time it crashes I submit a bugsplat, and have to reinstall/updated COH2 with the new patch. After it is finished updating I can launch the game again. Fires up just fine, but when I try campaign or automatch, it will load the game about 35% or 40% then crash, and tell me I need to update it again.

I am not alone there are few other people who experience. This is what I get for buying this game on Steam and not buying it on a cd like I did with the first COH1... hah hah.

+
# 4Raider Judo Aug 22 2013, 15:59 PM
I share your pain, I had to do the crash / update / re - install a lot, because I have the 4000 series ATI. The drivers they released as a fix worked for me, but my friend had to buy a new card just to play without crashing.

Maybe you have 4000 series ATI no?

+
# 5Interloper Aug 22 2013, 19:04 PM
I have an ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5870, I will check and see if the drivers are current. Maybe that will help.

Thanks!

+
# 6Raider Judo Aug 23 2013, 03:55 AM
If it helped, your welcome. smile.gif

+
# 7Interloper Aug 24 2013, 04:37 AM
Got it to work, just uninstalled my graphics card drivers and reinstalled them. Seems to be working fine now.

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)