Explore GameReplays...

CNC Generals

Clanwars and Clanwars tournament

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Diamond- Apr 17 2015, 19:28 PM
Yo guys, I think the best to create some nice activity would be to reactivate clanwars. Together with clanwars we should host some clanwars tournaments and the winners get rewarded with an extra 1000 points.

This way we can play clanwars when we want, and special tournaments that can actually make a difference. Tournaments should be played within one evening and should be announced a few days before they take place. I vote for 2-man clans only, since we can play teamgames too then.

I think I will just start playing some games now, hopefully others will follow to bring activity back... and maybe the one or another expert wink.gif

Game: CNC Generals

+
# 2Erfan Apr 17 2015, 19:30 PM
Im in.

+
# 3krew Apr 17 2015, 20:10 PM
What you need to do is advertise it in gameranger, sense no one looks here.

-edit-

actually, never mind. I don't even think any of you would actually play competitive CCG ever again. Especially one with a bunch of good players and low percent of tactical dodging. I have yet to see the gameranger Arabs to stop dodging and crying about clanwars all together. They always want the easy way out by wanting people to carry them in 3v3s instead of playing hard to get better. Trojan will just cry, raptor will hack, meany says he's done with 1v1, danzor plays Xbox only, ammos break ended, and everyone else is an absolute moron.

-negative krew

This post has been edited by krew: Apr 17 2015, 20:19 PM

Clan: iWuB

Game: Generals 2

+
# 4Erfan Apr 18 2015, 00:06 AM
QUOTE(krew @ Apr 17 2015, 20:10 PM) *

What you need to do is advertise it in gameranger, sense no one looks here.

-edit-

actually, never mind. I don't even think any of you would actually play competitive CCG ever again. Especially one with a bunch of good players and low percent of tactical dodging. I have yet to see the gameranger Arabs to stop dodging and crying about clanwars all together. They always want the easy way out by wanting people to carry them in 3v3s instead of playing hard to get better. Trojan will just cry, raptor will hack, meany says he's done with 1v1, danzor plays Xbox only, ammos break ended, and everyone else is an absolute moron.

-negative krew

lol gtfo douche

+
# 5Diamond- Apr 21 2015, 21:10 PM
Tbh, the months of August (and also September) were exceptionlly good. Competition was top level-like and most players had their fun, and played til the very end. If we can make such a month like August happen again, hell, that would be fun. But we do not need the Arabs who lag from gameranger (only very few, who actually seem to have a bit of potential), we NEED the old pros.

This means players like Meany, Murder, Danzor, Squaak, Xtinction, Krew, Hawky, Trojan, Viking, Erfan, Justin, Gabi, Cakey, Ammo, Funge, Domberman, Nubzor, Scuba, Kelevra, Stu, Naab, Trigger, me and so on, as many as possible of us needed to start playing a few games here and there again.

I am not even considering players like Silent (who recently was active on the forums here), Deadclovvn, Trixx, Chemical, John, Xfactor, Skynny, Zayron, Oguz, Cheguev, or even older ones (Vedz, Richy, Gambler, Sinkiller, Neso and whoever was once enjoying this game so much...)

CCG with 30-40 pro players would already be extraordinary fun. Only these guys (or ofc strong ZH players) could make it active and competitive, not new players...

+
# 6krew Apr 21 2015, 22:26 PM
Then hit me up when that happens.

+
# 7Erfan Apr 22 2015, 21:13 PM
K instead of being like, I took initiative and made my clan.

Name = [7]

I wont dodge anyone, if you wanna play, contact me.

Rest make your clan please, so we can have some activity

+
# 8krew Apr 25 2015, 16:59 PM
I see you guys are actually trying. I'll play for dm

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)