Explore GameReplays...

Battle for Middle Earth 2

Confession

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Knallhexe Jan 5 2015, 15:26 PM
Guys I need to get this off my heart. Remember the clanwars we played back in March 2010 where the AoW guys nearly won but got second in both the solo as well as team ladder? NadeDawg getting 1st was legit, but the accusations of me losing to coopie on purpose not once but twice were true. The replays giving evidence weren't missing, I even saved them. I'm sorry I broke your trust and I'm sorry for taking part in robbing someone of their achievement. I promise it won't happen again.

This post has been edited by Knallhexe: Jan 5 2015, 15:29 PM

Game: StarCraft 2

+
# 2Val` Jan 5 2015, 15:50 PM
No idea who this is. Good read tho 10/10, would read again.

Clan: Unr3al

Game: Battle for Middle Earth 2

+
# 3Askarian Jan 6 2015, 21:17 PM
Hes from PoH and yeah nice story u got there.Thrilling drama. Definitely the best time to confess ur sins, now that no one cares anymore lol
At least it brings some life in this section^^

+
# 4Crabby Lobster Jan 7 2015, 04:13 AM
I have another true story.

Some guy once lost to me on purpose in the middle of the month, just deleted his base six minutes in, and I made a topic on clanwars.cc to remove those wins from my history. The feeling that I did the right thing was way better than the pleasure of a couple wins that would've only gave me 20 or so points anyway. I gotta admit I partially did it because I suspected it was part of a scheme to report the game and try to get me banned though, because that person seemed awfully suspicious.

Also, end-of-the-month cheating like this used to happen all the time. I could list some names, but I'll refrain. I will say, for the sake of my good name that everybody seems to hate, that I was never involved.

I should link this topic to coopie (I play with him daily on LoL). I'm sure he'd love to read about his cheating back in the days. biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Crabby Lobster: Jan 7 2015, 04:20 AM

Game: League of Legends

+
# 5Menjiiii Jan 7 2015, 07:34 AM
Oh no!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

+
# 6Menjiiii Jan 7 2015, 12:00 PM
QUOTE(Askarian @ Jan 6 2015, 22:17 PM) *

Hes from PoH and yeah nice story u got there.Thrilling drama. Definitely the best time to confess ur sins, now that no one cares anymore lol
At least it brings some life in this section^^

For some life you should join this group, really funny! smile.gif
https://www.facebook.com/groups/lotrbfme2v1/?fref=ts

+
# 7Knallhexe Jan 7 2015, 13:33 PM
On this topic, remember one of the rather famous cheaters in 1.06 named Yotsuba? Spawning money at his fort or a hero multiple times and so on?

That guy was in PoH, too, and I didn't even know until the servers got rip. I think he was one of the guys that made the ( or his own ) zoom out "patch".

Also shoutout to some good 2v2 players like

nathan mist (or w.e his name was)
conseil luxus
elven lanc3
minorca raziel
ana valente
and desktipper although he always had to carry deth

those were legitmately good at this game.

This post has been edited by Knallhexe: Jan 7 2015, 13:52 PM

+
# 8Askarian Jan 7 2015, 13:53 PM
Yeh i know who it was. NoN even found it out one day and blamed him for it but he just kept saying he didnt do it and so they couldnt do much more lol.
I remember Stalker being so mad he flamed in every bfme2 forum about this shit xd (not that him flaming was something special).

I believe they also made a topic about this cheating thing in ur PoH forum lel.

This post has been edited by Askarian: Jan 7 2015, 13:57 PM

+
# 9Knallhexe Jan 7 2015, 13:55 PM
Those NoN guys though, holy fuck.

+
# 10Crabby Lobster Jan 7 2015, 17:43 PM
QUOTE(Knallhexe @ Jan 7 2015, 08:33 AM) *

On this topic, remember one of the rather famous cheaters in 1.06 named Yotsuba? Spawning money at his fort or a hero multiple times and so on?

That guy was in PoH, too, and I didn't even know until the servers got rip. I think he was one of the guys that made the ( or his own ) zoom out "patch".

Also shoutout to some good 2v2 players like

nathan mist (or w.e his name was)
conseil luxus
elven lanc3
minorca raziel
ana valente
and desktipper although he always had to carry deth

those were legitmately good at this game.

Man I remember Yotsuba. I never got the privilege to see his hacks myself, but I saw screenshots. 20+ Legolas running around was hilarious haha. And him summoning mountains and crap. It was quite impressive.

And lets be honest here, minorca doesn't really belong on that list. tongue.gif Raziel always had to carry him hard. I really liked playing with those guys when I was in dU with them though and wish time zones didn't suck so much so I could've played more 2v2 with Raz. Raziel possibly had the best Mordor I ever saw on the game and he was such a nice guy.

Also, I'm Desk. Idk if you'd recognize the name change... And Deth was actually showing a lot of improvement, then he and I both quit lol so he didn't get to show it much.

This post has been edited by Crabby Lobster: Jan 7 2015, 18:18 PM

+
# 11SeñorEcthelion Jan 12 2015, 01:49 AM
This is nice, lol.

+
# 12SilverBane Jan 14 2015, 17:08 PM
QUOTE(Crabby Lobster @ Jan 7 2015, 20:43 PM) *

And him summoning mountains and crap.

There is only one who can do that, LCDS|Nazzgul

+
# 13Askarian Jan 14 2015, 17:12 PM
QUOTE(SilverBane @ Jan 14 2015, 17:08 PM) *

No. On EA were some guys who could do things like that. LCDS|Nazzgul was only one of them. And he was not Yotsuba. Yostuba was, as already mentioned, some1 from PoH.

And there were also few other guys (one was called antonpower) who used "cheats".

+
# 14Crabby Lobster Jan 14 2015, 22:06 PM
QUOTE(SilverBane @ Jan 14 2015, 12:08 PM) *

Others knew how to do it too; they just chose not to. It's not hard to do either. It's also not hard to force OoS (I'm pretty sure a few certain people forced OoS regularly). You can even get free resources and whatnot. I don't know how to do all this stuff myself, but I recently spoke with someone who says he could do all of these things no problem. I'm guessing it has something to do with map builder and modding.

EA seriously screwed up the BfME games royally. Easy to hack the maps/games, server lag, countless bugs, terrible balance until BT2DC came around - it's absurd. They designed a fun game though, so props to them for that at least.

+
# 15SilverBane Jan 15 2015, 09:17 AM
about resources, you can use a trainer ( there are on internet tongue.gif)
Probably they spawn units and such by editing the library scripts.

+
# 16bushit Jan 22 2015, 00:31 AM
I miss stuff like this...drama was always so fun ;D

Clan: GoF|

Game: Rise of the Witch King

+
# 17Turbo` Feb 20 2015, 20:43 PM
I actually remember that

+
# 18Knallhexe Feb 24 2015, 14:24 PM
I'm sorry ;_;

+
# 19P0rNKinGs` Mar 1 2015, 18:58 PM
Good read, like it when ppl bring back shit from years ago, more please

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)