Explore GameReplays...

CNC Generals

Does ccg have a relaxmaps equivalent that you wish to be distributed?

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1xezon Sep 22 2014, 14:47 PM
Does ccg have a relaxmaps equivalent that you wish to be distributed?

Clan: MENTAL

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 2krew Sep 22 2014, 14:54 PM
I wish. We could use cool new maps by a professional.

Clan: iWuB

Game: Generals 2

+
# 3xezon Sep 22 2014, 15:18 PM
Ok but there is no mappack that pros like?

+
# 4krew Sep 22 2014, 15:24 PM
QUOTE(xezon @ Sep 22 2014, 09:18 AM) *

Ok but there is no mappack that pros like?

Not a single one.

Clan: iWuB

Game: Generals 2

+
# 5lionengine Sep 22 2014, 17:43 PM
there are installers for golden oasis.map and sand serpent.map as well as tournament sandstorm.map and you can easily install them manually. I cant speak for the generals community in total, but i would be glad if gentool reduces to its core elements and do not force maps or the like.

If the ZH community is ok with gentool manipulating the maps, you need to take care not too add too many official maps. As its quite restrictive with the number of maps being supported. I think only about 20-30 official maps can be displayed in the player menu.
(unofficial maps are not such restrictive/ the amount of maps is a bit higher there as far as i remember)

Game: CNC Generals

+
# 6xezon Sep 22 2014, 22:10 PM
QUOTE(tod.extinction @ Sep 22 2014, 19:43 PM) *

there are installers for golden oasis.map and sand serpent.map as well as tournament sandstorm.map and you can easily install them manually. I cant speak for the generals community in total, but i would be glad if gentool reduces to its core elements and do not force maps or the like.

If the ZH community is ok with gentool manipulating the maps, you need to take care not too add too many official maps. As its quite restrictive with the number of maps being supported. I think only about 20-30 official maps can be displayed in the player menu.
(unofficial maps are not such restrictive/ the amount of maps is a bit higher there as far as i remember)

GenTool's purpose was and always will be to serve as game enhancing tool. This includes any possible modification to the game, if it is helpful for the majority. Complaints are always heard and being resolved as carefully as possible.

Custom Maps are added as Custom Maps. The Official Map List will not be touched. A minority of players complained about installation of Relax Maps. In the next version, players can choose to cancel installation of such packages, excluding the GenTool Patch itself. If the core problem however is the limitation of the custom map list's size, and it is just a matter of increasing its buffer, then this could be addressed too to serve as real fix to the core problem.

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)