Explore GameReplays...

Rise of the Witch King

Future

Closed Topic Start new topic
# 1Muadd Jun 11 2016, 23:45 PM
Hi
Its me again 🐁 Asking a few simple questions. Im just wondering whats happening with this game in da future
Is there anything shiny coming?
Cw?
Ladder?
Servers?
Support from big gaming sites?
Meg and Muadd reunited?

Clan: GoF|

Game: Rise of the Witch King

+
# 2Plokite_Wolf Jun 12 2016, 09:25 AM
QUOTE(DogMatti @ Jun 12 2016, 01:45 AM) *

Keep dreaming, bro.

Game: Kanes Wrath

+
# 3StrayHeart Jun 12 2016, 11:47 AM
Muadd <3 biggrin.gif was best thing that has happened to this game smile.gif

+
# 4 Elendil Jun 12 2016, 17:08 PM
since we all left. this game is finished!
first time i say this, but this is done...rip!

+
# 5tehboohb Jun 12 2016, 17:23 PM
QUOTE(Turgon @ Jun 12 2016, 18:08 PM) *

lmao

+
# 6Special::Guest Jun 12 2016, 17:48 PM
Cri mor pls ty
[PS]
On a serious note, game is doing just fine, you can always find FFG to play, and there are actually a bunch of new ppl, that started playing recently.

This post has been edited by Special::Guest: Jun 12 2016, 17:51 PM

+
# 7TheRingisHot Jun 12 2016, 18:15 PM
QUOTE(Turgon @ Jun 12 2016, 17:08 PM) *

you and muadd. list ends here ^.^

+
# 8 Elendil Jun 12 2016, 18:39 PM
ye only me and muad...
and cam, dread, sania, adam,meg,asba, andy and many more....
u can think what u want but we were the players who kept this alive for long time spaming games every day.. doing cws and so on... we kept it going when many pros left til new players came around!
and cw was a main part of it... if it makes sense for the guys who dont like it or not... competitive gaming was a base of activity!

i know adam played recently, if u wanna argue with this...

+
# 9TheRingisHot Jun 12 2016, 18:46 PM
sania, cam and adam are playing. zik seems to be gone, true. Meg kinda takes a break ithink, so does asba and andy rather left long before but for different reasons.
I simply dont like the pessimism, that's all.

+
# 10bushit Jun 12 2016, 19:40 PM
I want to choke you for creating this topic

+
# 11tehboohb Jun 12 2016, 20:29 PM
QUOTE(Turgon @ Jun 12 2016, 19:39 PM) *

ye only me and muad...
and cam, dread, sania, adam,meg,asba, andy and many more....
u can think what u want but we were the players who kept this alive for long time spaming games every day.. doing cws and so on... we kept it going when many pros left til new players came around!
and cw was a main part of it... if it makes sense for the guys who dont like it or not... competitive gaming was a base of activity!
i know adam played recently, if u wanna argue with this...

nice to know, nice speech, bye now

+
# 12Mako Jun 12 2016, 20:59 PM
Summer is begining. I'm sure that we will see more games.

Be quiet and don't leave us now (or if you want just don't complain about the end of this game). I know that many pro are busy atm. And i know that staff didn't do a good work (turney doesn't work, promise of server aren't satisfy, ...).

I hope that some other good things happen when summer start

+
# 13Mako Jun 12 2016, 21:02 PM
QUOTE(DogMatti @ Jun 11 2016, 23:45 PM) *

Hi
Its me again 🐁 Asking a few simple questions. Im just wondering whats happening with this game in da future
Is there anything shiny coming?
Cw?
Ladder?
Servers?
Meg and Muadd reunited?

Some staff member with more knowladge should answer him anyway.

+
# 14StrayHeart Jun 12 2016, 22:06 PM
QUOTE(Special::Guest @ Jun 12 2016, 18:48 PM) *

Cri mor pls ty
[PS]
On a serious note, game is doing just fine, you can always find FFG to play, and there are actually a bunch of new ppl, that started playing recently.

yes. this is true I see some new guys around. rotwk is fine just as long as u don't have to wait too long for games!

doesn't matter you play same people over and over again..
doesn't matter I don't feel ver 6.0 at all,
doesn't matter every battle I'm shocked about units' statistics,
doesn't matter I'm playing bfm2 both patches 100% better xD

just gimme people, so that I'm not waiting and I will play you allz. Pryda!

+
# 15Excelsior Jun 13 2016, 14:31 PM
QUOTE(Turgon @ Jun 12 2016, 19:39 PM) *

Somehow I get the feeling that you're implying that the new players are the reason behind this game's apparent downfall. I somehow also sense from a couple of players (you in specific) that you guys have some personal vendetta because of God knows what and thus are creating pessimistic, hate-speech kinds of posts, throwing the blame card in every direction. Sure, many people have left, that's nothing new, and it's nobody's fault. You cannot expect everybody to remain active forever. People grow up, move on with their interests, etc. Since 6.0.0, there have been multiple new comers that I have noted down. Don't have a mindset that newcomers are of lesser importance than long-standing players. This game is far from dead. It's better than it was a year or two ago.

Anyway, to answer some of your questions, Muadd, I believe we're hosting another CW event for July. Those who are truly interested in having CWs back, now's your time to speak up and walk the talk. If July CWs fails, it'll be the last time it'll ever be hosted, at least by Motoma. Considering the recent tournament sign-ups fail, don't expect people to keep working with little results - it's discouraging.

As for servers, I don't know what's happening with them. We were promised something early January this year, and it hasn't yet happened, mostly because of the possibility of adding in some valuable features. Of course, also, with the new game.dat, the servers could possibly be worked on to accommodate a lot of new features. That's as much as I can tell you.

If we want to keep building up this community, shove all personal feelings aside, and let's work together to usher things forward. A little bit from everybody is all that's needed. Enough of these pessimistic rants, it won't do any good. If you dislike the fact that activity isn't to your liking, be that activity, otherwise, just leave. Nobody is forcing anybody to stick around.

This post has been edited by Excelsior: Jun 13 2016, 14:50 PM

Clan: Brothers of War

+
# 16Lazarus° Jun 13 2016, 20:02 PM
Currently 23 people are playing 2.02, with so many new faces future looks bright I'd say.

This post has been edited by Dr. Evil™: Jun 13 2016, 20:06 PM

+
# 17brabox Jun 13 2016, 21:16 PM
QUOTE(Dr. Evil™ @ Jun 13 2016, 21:02 PM) *
Currently 23 people are playing 2.02, with so many new faces future looks bright I'd say.

Tonight was a busy night, indeed. As much as certain competitive elements (like clanwars) improve activity, let's not forget something that has been very instrumental in attracting new players: TheDestroyer's game casts.

Just wanted to say something positive in this thread tongue.gif. The future might not be as dark as some comments here might suggest.

Game: Rise of the Witchking 2.01

+
# 18StrayHeart Jun 13 2016, 22:49 PM
QUOTE(brabox @ Jun 13 2016, 22:16 PM) *

Tonight was a busy night, indeed. As much as certain competitive elements (like clanwars) improve activity, let's not forget something that has been very instrumental in attracting new players: TheDestroyer's game casts.

Just wanted to say something positive in this thread tongue.gif. The future might not be as dark as some comments here might suggest.

despite the fact Idc about casts, prefering good replays rather, yeah. most newbies do like his casts.

+
# 19Muadd Jun 14 2016, 06:12 AM
Like turgon listed. Lots of these old timers left bcuz of competive part died. It doesnt matter if you get new players bcuz the ratio will stay the same or get worse. I would say it would be the best to keep all kinda players entertained. That would mean getting competive part back alive. New players could chooce between ffgs and cws. Eventually the ones that would stick with the game longer than few weeks would play cws like we all have at some point.
And also I accept with the fact that cw players r the ones that have kept this game alive for all these years. We are used to spam games. Not just play few a week.
Excelseriirieooeiir (still fucking impossible name to remember holy shit) said something about an event. Do that yes. Ty

#Most loved, Most beatiful creature that has ever touched the series

+
# 20 Elendil Jun 14 2016, 10:16 AM
like pretty much allways excelsior feels himself attacked and gets personal...

i never criticised any new player or mentioned anywhere that the downfall of the activity is in any connection to the appearance of new players...
saying the games activity is better now than 1 or 2 years ago is a lie.. and we all know that.
im not discouraging anyone to play, nor do i be pessimistic!
i love this game and i play it 6-8 years now i think.. and i will allways play it on..
i just listet some facts, and talking from things that happened...
im not blaming anyone for leaving lol... nor for doing ffgs or 4v4... everyone can do what he wants to ofc.. ofc life goes on!
i was around 6 years, and i seen what happened, and i know who played here while nobody did, who helped to keep it going! its pretty much what u guys are doing atm.. few of u keep playing...
with all this good mates leaving, no competitive part atm anymore, all the good playyers leaving, im not enjoying this so much as before.. thats all i say!
thats why im not playing rotwk atm..

forgott to list parson btw

This post has been edited by Turgon: Jun 14 2016, 10:22 AM

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)