Explore GameReplays...

League of Legends

Gamereplays 5v5 This Weekend

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1trucky Sep 11 2014, 15:02 PM
Hey I thought it'd be fun to organise some custom games where we can play a few games with and against each other. Happy to mix up the teams between games or pick by solo q rank, or have team captains for each game etc. We just need to get 10 people (I'm sure we'll be able to recruit some extras / non-GR people if we're short on players)

Then I'll create an MVP Poll on here where people can vote for the MVP of all the games afterwards, just to add a little bit of spice to everything! But really this is just for a bit of fun.

I'm hoping to get the games streamed - if we're really lucky a GR commentator would like to record 1 or 2 of the games.

I'm thinking this Saturday at 11am CET. That's GMT+1 (=current UK time) - go by this - http://www.thetimenow.com/cet/central_european_time

If you're interested in playing please post your Summoner Name in this thread and I'll add you ingame (i am Heeyy Baabyyyy) smile.gif Open to anybody who's level 30 (or if you're decent level 25+)

Game: Rise of the Witchking 2.01

+
# 2biriarr Sep 11 2014, 19:27 PM
sounds fun

Game: Battle for Middle Earth 2 1.06

+
# 3^IceCold Sep 12 2014, 05:53 AM
I would love to play, but I am on NA.

Hope yall have fun!

Clan: GoF|

Game: Rise of the Witchking 2.01

+
# 4Squaggle Oct 3 2014, 00:50 AM
Really wish we could get these nights going, I tried just over a year ago, we got a couple of nights then it flopped. I'm up for it if anyone else is interested. Add me: Sir Squaggle

Clan: Casters & Co.

Game: Forged Battalion

+
# 5Feanor Oct 3 2014, 13:33 PM
I usually don't have time in the weekend, always something else I want to do!

Game: Minecraft

+
# 6biriarr Oct 8 2014, 05:44 AM
we should see whos on NA and whos on Eu or we cud just make a "smurf" party on either server that way everyone plays

Game: Battle for Middle Earth 2 1.06

+
# 7Squaggle Oct 8 2014, 06:52 AM
I'm pretty sure most of us are EU these days. A smurf party would be good fun though, relaxed fun games with odd lane comps, no jungle... Ashe mid biggrin.gif

+
# 8Crabby Lobster Oct 9 2014, 19:05 PM
QUOTE(Squaggle @ Oct 8 2014, 01:52 AM) *

I'm pretty sure most of us are EU these days. A smurf party would be good fun though, relaxed fun games with odd lane comps, no jungle... Ashe mid biggrin.gif

Could also do random pick to make it even more casual and entertaining. Everyone needs at least four or whatever it is champs owned to do that though. Maybe some people could start some GR.com accounts to get a little IP, so everyone could have a smurf that at least has a few extra champs on it. Just post the log in details for each account somewhere on the site for anyone to use. Idk, just an idea.

It's a shame my EU account got deleted for inactivity. It was around level 20. post-13661-1143531603.gif

Game: League of Legends

+
# 9Squaggle Oct 10 2014, 04:12 AM
The entire account got deleted? Wat?

And yeah it would be an idea to have some GR accounts.

+
# 10Crabby Lobster Oct 10 2014, 21:01 PM
QUOTE(Squaggle @ Oct 9 2014, 23:12 PM) *

The entire account got deleted? Wat?

And yeah it would be an idea to have some GR accounts.

Yeah, I think it got deleted. I can't log into it anymore at least. I think they delete accounts when you don't play on them for like two years or more, which was the case here.

+
# 11Squaggle Oct 18 2014, 08:32 AM
OIC.

By the way, how "illegal" is it for me to make a couple of GameReplays accounts and begin levelling them so NA players can eventually have level 30 accounts to play on when we do these events? I have an idea of how to control access to the account but I'm more so wondering could the account get banned or anything due to account sharing?

+
# 12Tsar Ivor Oct 18 2014, 10:56 AM
D. Account Sales. The Account supplied to you is personal to you, and Riot Games does not recognize and expressly forbids the transfer of user Accounts. You shall not purchase, sell, gift or trade any Account, or make any such offer, and any attempt shall be null and void. Any distribution by you of your Account and/or your Login Credentials (except as expressly provided herein or otherwise explicitly approved of by Riot Games) may result in suspension or termination of your Account.

In practice though it's just there to stop all the noobs from sharing main accounts especially when the original owner just takes it back and the other guy has spent RP on it, because that's a grey area of law.

If you really think you can control access then by all means.

This post has been edited by Tsar Ivor: Oct 18 2014, 11:03 AM

Game: StarCraft 2

+
# 13Crabby Lobster Oct 18 2014, 16:09 PM
QUOTE(Squaggle @ Oct 18 2014, 03:32 AM) *

OIC.

By the way, how "illegal" is it for me to make a couple of GameReplays accounts and begin levelling them so NA players can eventually have level 30 accounts to play on when we do these events? I have an idea of how to control access to the account but I'm more so wondering could the account get banned or anything due to account sharing?

I let my friends play on my smurf all the time. And my other friends do the same with their smurfs. Nobody has ever gotten banned and they weren't very secretive about it. I have a couple friends who are on EU who play on NA, so we use the accounts for that a lot.

Even if an account does get banned (which it won't), it'll just be the smurf, not your main anyway.

+
# 14Squaggle Oct 18 2014, 16:21 PM
Well access would be controlled by me and maybe other staff members but as I'm like the only active staff here it would be mainly me. What I would do is I would give the user the password for the account, once the event is over I would then change the password and then give the next user who needs to use an account the new password. This way it prevents people logging on when someone is using the account, also it prevents abuse of the account as it's intention would be for events.

Of course the account would be verified to the email address meaning that the password cannot be changed without going through the email address which only I and other staff would have access to. It's a little work on my part but it's all good.

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)