Explore GameReplays...

Empire at War

Goodbye Sageking

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1--ReLixXz-Z- May 20 2007, 03:16 AM

IPB Image
Sadley Sageking has decided to leave his job as a Petroglyph community manager today will have been his last day. He has done this job for about a year and has done an amazing job, it will be horrible to see him go but lets hope he does well it what he decides to do.

Below is a snipit of his goodbye topic, in my opinion its a very deep and meaningful topic and you will probably agree.

"It has been a bit over a year since I've started at Petroglyph as your Community Manager. Since then, I've had the pleasure of meeting so many of you guys on various levels. I've had a chance to chat with you about your personal lives, school, gaming interest (be it your mods, fan sites, community ideas, etc), and so much more.

How far we've come
We've come quite a ways from when the hub where Petroglyph community leaders and gamers could come together, were just ideas on paper.

Today, we have a bustling new community with nearly 50,000 posts in just over half a year! Even more impressive, we have nearly a 100 people just chilling on our site right now, actively viewing topics, hanging out with other members, and immersing themselves in our community...the Petroglyph Community. We have devs and fans communicating regularly, with devs sharing their knowledge through podcasts and vodcasts, hopefully inspiring generations of gamers and leaders alike."

As a lot of you maybe asking who will be the next community manager? Well Sageking also managed to fit that into his goodbye speech.

"I will be helping Petroglyph interview new candidates for the duration of my work time here. I am confident that Petroglyph will bring someone on board quickly to ensure a smooth transition"

Lets all hope the new manager will be just as good, to read the whole of this topic at the official Petroglyph forums click here.

Game: CNC Generals

+
# 2xDAKx May 20 2007, 11:08 AM
Bye Sage

I wonder who the new community manage will be.

This post has been edited by xDAKx: May 20 2007, 11:09 AM

Game: Universe at War

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)