Explore GameReplays...

Kanes Wrath

Has anyone got a copy?

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1AggressivePanda Jul 27 2015, 22:32 PM
Has anyone got a copy of all the command and conquer kanes wrath and tiberium wars maps as a image suitable for usage on a larger scale. Preferably .JPEG or .PNG?

E : It should look something like this. Im going to be adjusting the thumbnail to look better as time goes on.

This post has been edited by AggressivePanda: Jul 27 2015, 22:50 PM

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

Clan: FeaR

Game: Kanes Wrath

+
# 2Predatore Jul 28 2015, 00:33 AM
Here are the 75 minimaps of the 1.02+ R11 maps, at 222x222 pixels, JPG, with start locations, as seen in-game:
Attached File 102__R11_minimaps_222p.zip
Size: 2.63mb
Number of downloads: 20
Player Name Side Team

If you are looking for something better, you can get the 256x256 pixels (or smaller if the map is not a square map) TGA files, by opening the BIG files installed in your KW directory. You'll have to edit them in order to look right, since all TGA minimaps are flipped vertically.

Anyways, if you are looking for real HD minimaps (or 3D views) which may look truly great, then you'll have to extract the maps from the BIG files; open them with the Worldbuilder; adjust the camera height / pitch / focal lenght to get a nice full view of the map; hide object icons, waypoints, trigger areas, etc.; adjust the fog and probably some post effects (especially the light-rays); take a good screenshot and edit it in a image editor. It takes a good amount of time for each map, that's why most probably nobody has HD full maps images of all maps.
Spoiler

Example:
Attached Image
This is an early alpha version of the last map I'll make for Kane's Wrath. It's a map with custom rules, custom units, custom skins, etc. Although I've made the map, the scripts are the main feature of this map, which are a lot, and are being made by CGF. Zypherbullet is making some new skins (Zypher, if you are reading this, we need the skin pack now tongue.gif).

Btw: The image of Forest Arena of your example is from the old R10 map. Please update it wink.gif

+
# 3Zypherbullet Jul 28 2015, 07:47 AM
I have a bunch of edited maps with increased map height and lengthened frustrums. I used them for the consultation images. They have mostly been stripped from hindering details like fog, but you will need to work some more on them to make it right.

Pred, still working on it

Clan: FeaR

+
# 4Thanatos Jul 28 2015, 07:59 AM
A moba style map for kw ohmy.gif

+
# 5Plokite_Wolf Jul 28 2015, 08:17 AM
Stock KW maps (1.00-1.02, doesn't include bonus maps from preorders etc.):

http://www.gamereplays.org/community/index...t&id=752414

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)