Explore GameReplays...

Battle for Middle Earth

Help!

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1kavan Aug 21 2015, 23:37 PM
hello, i've been playing this game for years but since the update on t3online everytime i go to play a game it freezes at 100% with the other players and i have to close the game or it gets into the game then freezes everyones game after 10 seconds. any ideas would be great. thanks.

+
# 2Umi^T Aug 22 2015, 00:29 AM
QUOTE(kavan @ Aug 21 2015, 23:37 PM) *

hello, i've been playing this game for years but since the update on t3online everytime i go to play a game it freezes at 100% with the other players and i have to close the game or it gets into the game then freezes everyones game after 10 seconds. any ideas would be great. thanks.

Reinstall gameranger, and if that doesnt work then try Uninstalling the game, and reinstalling it from here: forshire.blogspot.com

Game: Battle for Middle Earth

+
# 3Earendil Aug 23 2015, 09:15 AM
I had this bug before, also on gameranger for bfme 2. I reinstalled the game several times but it didn't work. Then it just worked again after 2 days of doing nothing ohmy.gif Really strange bug wacko.gif

Maybe try to contact ICT.

Clan: Sons of Elendil

+
# 4kavan Aug 24 2015, 02:19 AM
yeah it really is annoying, still haven't managed to fix it and uninstalled and installed gameranger, the game itself and tried messing around with internet settings, still no luck.

+
# 5Umi^T Aug 24 2015, 15:19 PM
QUOTE(kavan @ Aug 24 2015, 02:19 AM) *

yeah it really is annoying, still haven't managed to fix it and uninstalled and installed gameranger, the game itself and tried messing around with internet settings, still no luck.

You've tried turning off any firewalls/antivirus before playing? Also have you posted your question on the bfme fb page? https://www.facebook.com/thebfme

I'm an admin on there, but other admins there are much smarter in terms of troubleshooting these problems than me, so one of them can help you.

+
# 6maxsmart Aug 25 2015, 12:02 PM
uninstall t3online patch and try to play, then you will see if patch was the problem (I think that because i have had problems too with it)

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)