Explore GameReplays...

League of Legends

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1CENTAUER Mar 22 2015, 18:21 PM
Whats with all this trollers,feeders,afk, etc etc ?? I mean i just play 10 games and got one wich we play normal with out that someone feed or afk other 9 games was really WTF ..
Dont know how it is at ranked games coz i dont play it , but at normal games its really bad , better dont play it, its waist of time ..

I mean , i was play Bfme1 and we have a lot of idiots on game , but if you get reported 4,5 times your IP is blocked and you cant play at all ,so they get rid of idiots preatty soon ..

If you report someone on LoL and he get somekinde punishment after a bit longer time , he just get in other acc and play again .
game its not bad but 80% of players are idiots whos just want to ruin game and your time ..

Clan: Sons of Elendil

Game: Battle for Middle Earth

+
# 2Feanor Mar 22 2015, 21:13 PM
game its not bad but 80% of players are idiots whos just want to ruin game and your time ..

This is so untrue.

Game: Minecraft

+
# 3CENTAUER Mar 22 2015, 21:43 PM
Heyyy

heheh i dont know is this normal for this game or what ?? I just play another 5 games alll trolls ,, thats mean 15 games i play only one normal one , none didnt feed ,afk, or anything at last in my team .. So what i need to do to play just one normal game again ??

i play this game 2 years now , and this shit didnt happen b4 so constatlly

its on EU Nordic and East ..

Or its just my bad luck ? lol

This post has been edited by CENTAUER: Mar 22 2015, 21:53 PM

+
# 4Mannis Mar 22 2015, 21:55 PM
I've been playing the game for a few years now, and in my experience I see only a minority of trolls. I know that seems quite hard to believe, but the more vocal of players tend to be those that troll or flame. I simply mute them. I have found that normal games tend to have a higher chance of having trolls, maybe that's because the mode isn't serious, I'm not sure. Don't let the toxic players get you down, simply ignore them and you'll notice that most of the games are pretty decent. I have so many games where I get on with the players, and it's an absolute joy to play most of the time.

Game: 7 Days To Die

+
# 5CENTAUER Mar 22 2015, 22:13 PM
i dont really care what they writing or tallk w/e they just feed intentionally , but look i just start new game and at 10 min of game yasuo have 0 5 and blitz 0 7 ... i exit game no point to play it... and thats 16 games and just one game normal ... waisting of time. and i geting feeling that i will stop playing it at all ..
Mayb its just this shity server EU Nordic and East or some , i just know its no point to waist time on this ..

This post has been edited by CENTAUER: Mar 22 2015, 22:18 PM

+
# 6Feanor Mar 22 2015, 23:25 PM
i exit game no point to play it

If you do that Riot sets you in a different queue that matches you with leavers etc. This attitude is on par with them.

+
# 7CENTAUER Mar 22 2015, 23:35 PM
QUOTE(Feanor @ Mar 23 2015, 00:25 AM) *

If you do that Riot sets you in a different queue that matches you with leavers etc. This attitude is on par with them.

yeap i know its not good , but i waist more than few houers on this 16 games in wich was only feeders , hehe so no point and also no nervs to sty in game like that . If it was few games ok but this was lil to much for me wink.gif

edit

i said to my self OK lets try one more game even is almost 3 in morning and guess what happen OMG this cant be true
Blitz had 2 25 .. he feed them all , we los ofc .... thats 17 game only feeders ... fucking 17 game in row only feeders .. i love this game hahah

This post has been edited by CENTAUER: Mar 23 2015, 01:45 AM

+
# 8CENTAUER Mar 23 2015, 06:58 AM
Question

whay most of players pick as playing Teemo Liandrys Torment insted of Nashors Tooth as first item ==??

+
# 9Mannis Mar 23 2015, 13:53 PM
QUOTE(CENTAUER @ Mar 22 2015, 22:13 PM) *

i exit game no point to play it...

Why should you quit because of players in your team? Ultimately that makes you just as toxic as they are. As a support main I have many players who talk to me like complete shit. They whine at me, expect too much, and even report me for taking one accidental kill in a team fight, and yet none of that matters to me because I know they are a minority. Should I just quit and give up, that makes me as a bad as they are. If you're letting negative games influence you this greatly then perhaps you need to consider not getting stressed from a game, or perhaps just take a break for a while. I will say this though, I am pretty sure you're better than just quitting a game because of bad players, I would hope so.

+
# 10IISpartacus Mar 23 2015, 14:38 PM
The term "feeder" is used so frequently, and it seems to have become blurred with "noob". To me, someone that is a "feeder" is someone that is intentionally feeding because of x number of reasons. While a noob may be "feeding" the enemy team...they may just not know any better.

I play mostly normal games and have only had 1-2 legitimate feeders on my team before.

And yeah...if you're leaving a game because people are either bad or trolling, then you will end up with them more often because of it.

Game: Kanes Wrath

+
# 11CENTAUER Mar 23 2015, 16:20 PM
QUOTE(ShiningPhoenix @ Mar 23 2015, 14:53 PM) *

Why should you quit because of players in your team? Ultimately that makes you just as toxic as they are. As a support main I have many players who talk to me like complete shit. They whine at me, expect too much, and even report me for taking one accidental kill in a team fight, and yet none of that matters to me because I know they are a minority. Should I just quit and give up, that makes me as a bad as they are. If you're letting negative games influence you this greatly then perhaps you need to consider not getting stressed from a game, or perhaps just take a break for a while. I will say this though, I am pretty sure you're better than just quitting a game because of bad players, I would hope so.

QUOTE(IISpartacus @ Mar 23 2015, 15:38 PM) *

The term "feeder" is used so frequently, and it seems to have become blurred with "noob". To me, someone that is a "feeder" is someone that is intentionally feeding because of x number of reasons. While a noob may be "feeding" the enemy team...they may just not know any better.

I play mostly normal games and have only had 1-2 legitimate feeders on my team before.

And yeah...if you're leaving a game because people are either bad or trolling, then you will end up with them more often because of it.

Well , mayb we didnt understend each other good . Whats to point of playing game if one or two players in your team feeding and i mean intentionally feeding. Game start and one or two players just go strite to enemy and die , with out fight and he do it 20 time like that , so how can we winn that game or even play it ?? its happen 18 time in row since i play 2day and same thing happend .. If he was a noob thats something wich you can see , that guy dont know how to play or some , but this is visible intentionally feeding.
I dont know whats the point of playing that way but its happend all time ,, mayb it is just on server where i play ,and its not happend to me only my friends told me same thing happend to them mostly ...

And after 16 17 games like that in row nervs start to acting strange hehhe i mean we all told them that will be reported and so , they answer is WHO CARE and he continue with that ..Stupid really ..
Last game i play 2day Ashe had 2/18 and he also said WHO CARE Report me ...

So if one of in my team in 10 or 15 min of game have 0/20 or like in last game 2/18 game is lost , if we dont surrender he will continue and rest you can know .. I dont exit game useally never nither i surrender game , but playing and if someone intentionally feeding all time its just no point to continue , waist time ...

Also my frined on game told me that this shit do not happend all time on other servers like EU West ..

This post has been edited by CENTAUER: Mar 23 2015, 16:35 PM

+
# 12Feanor Mar 23 2015, 21:08 PM
I play to improve and have fun.

+
# 13CENTAUER Mar 23 2015, 21:55 PM
QUOTE(Feanor @ Mar 23 2015, 22:08 PM) *

I play to improve and have fun.

yea , same also i like to play nice and good game no matter who win .

+
# 14Mannis Mar 23 2015, 22:16 PM
QUOTE(CENTAUER @ Mar 23 2015, 21:55 PM) *

yea , same also i like to play nice and good game no matter who win .

Team games are going to be frustrating, but if you can get over that you will really enjoy League of Legends. I hate to sound like the White Knight here, but whenever some one in my team is doing badly and they know it I don't make the situation worse by slating them, all I do is let them know that we all have bad games; it's OK. And as for the trolls and flamers, Ignore them instantly. You'll see a big improvement in your games. Like I said, normal games, in my experience at least, tend to be more toxic than ranked games by quite a mile or two.

+
# 15CENTAUER Mar 23 2015, 23:51 PM
yea i know what you mean wink.gif Tbh i dont play ranked games smile.gif

I just play realy fun game i think last 85 min or so , my score it was not that good as useally with teemo but game was cool and fun to play , i hope i have it more like this

Attached Image

Attached Image

+
# 16Mannis Mar 24 2015, 00:05 AM
85 minute game? Haha, you're a terrible demon making people suffer against Teemo for 85 minutes! wub.gif Who is your favourite champion to play as? smile.gif

+
# 17CENTAUER Mar 24 2015, 00:50 AM
QUOTE(ShiningPhoenix @ Mar 24 2015, 01:05 AM) *

85 minute game? Haha, you're a terrible demon making people suffer against Teemo for 85 minutes! wub.gif Who is your favourite champion to play as? smile.gif

hahah

I like Teemo and Garen , but Teemo FTW wink.gif As am TOP line .. I know there is much better champs but somehow i like Teemo smile.gif Few days ago i made my second Penta with him w00t.gif

+
# 18Feanor Mar 24 2015, 09:00 AM
Runnaan's Hurricane is a terrible item on Teemo

+
# 19CENTAUER Mar 24 2015, 10:41 AM
QUOTE(Feanor @ Mar 24 2015, 10:00 AM) *

Runnaan's Hurricane is a terrible item on Teemo

hmm well depend on situation i think , as you can see on SS above we had attack of minions in base so Huricane handle that good and fast , but i guess you know better than me smile.gif ill try next time with out it ..

+
# 20Askarian Mar 25 2015, 15:33 PM
U play Teemo and ur surprised that ppl are trolling u?

k, good luck then.

Game: Battle for Middle Earth 2

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)