Explore GameReplays...

Company of Heroes

History of CoH

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1spoing Jul 6 2016, 03:41 AM
Now I don't know if this is the right place to post this. So move it if I'm wrong.

Anyway I vaguely remember from a long long time ago this portal featured a post describing the history of CoH throughout the patches. Now I got an offline version of vCoH which I can manually patch to various old versions and was thinking of many making a few videos of classic hall of fame matches. Therefore that article could help a lot in knowing how people played at the time. In a 1.41 match for example goldraeder seemed to prefer an airborne tactic that considered of riflespam into fuel drops to fund his sherman spam.

+
# 2djw2104 Jul 6 2016, 18:15 PM
A good place to look may be in the Strategy Forums as these may list the various strats used by some of the earlier players.

Game: None

+
# 3spoing Jul 6 2016, 19:02 PM
What I mean is an article. It described the patch history and strategies from beta to now. Like how strategic points had huge pink boxes over them on the minimap. Shrecks phased through tanks, sherman smoke was OP, snipers had a patch where they didnt die from a single sniper shot. And much more like that.

Found it:
http://www.gamereplays.org/companyofheroes...history_suprise

edit: read it and found out it wasn't the complete one. But it was one just like this one

This post has been edited by spoing: Jul 6 2016, 20:25 PM

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)