Explore GameReplays...

CNC Zero Hour

IS ZERO HOUR FINALLY DYING?

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1GaToRaDe` Jul 4 2015, 09:08 AM
I started playing zero hour 2-3 years back , and at time , though the majority of the good players were missing but still you could easily have found the game of your choice.But now even finding a game is getting difficult ..... so is the end of zero hour ??

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 2-Reverence Jul 4 2015, 09:30 AM
i think activity almost stayed coz i always see the same people smile.gif

+
# 3GaToRaDe` Jul 4 2015, 09:50 AM
But even 'those' few names are not visible anymore sleep.gif

+
# 4-Reverence Jul 4 2015, 09:52 AM
i think this shows some acticity in the game...the problem is that people still playing on gameranger post-13661-1143531603.gif

+
# 5LoGicA Jul 4 2015, 09:59 AM
I quit after each of my games so i dont get ranked, how on earth are they still being recorded?

+
# 6´'`Divine´'`Ravenheart´'` Jul 4 2015, 12:55 PM
hah. a short convo between me and toxic regarding that:

Dude, the problem has to be at your end. Those results are generated by the game clients themselves and not by the server. At that stage, I just record what the game sends me. I have about 100 games like that total this season (including yours) out of about 4000 valid games plus another 300 DC and DS games.

^toxic

so are you saying that if i quit at the end of the match, the game client can either create a loss-loss report or a win/loss report? that seems inconsistent as fuck. luckily, i'm likely a very rare case, not wanting wins recorded on the ladder

^me

No, I'm not saying that. I'm saying that there is a fault with your game and that you should consider re-installing it.

^toxic

according to this mind-blowing logic, the problem is with your game and you should reinstall it. because there is NO WAY revora would ever be the source of this problem.

Clan: Death and Destiny

Game: None

+
# 7-DoMiNaToR- Jul 4 2015, 12:57 PM
raven your pc sucks, just re-install like a good boy.

+
# 8LoGicA Jul 4 2015, 12:59 PM
QUOTE(Emperor`Ravenheart` @ Jul 4 2015, 13:55 PM) *

^toxic
^me
^toxic

according to this mind-blowing logic, the problem is with your game and you should reinstall it. because there is NO WAY revora would ever be the source of this problem.

Thank you for that post. For once i agree with you in terms of revora being inconsistent argument. I'm not to fussed about the wins n losses, ill just skip the end of month thing as ive done before.

+
# 9xezon Jul 4 2015, 17:12 PM
QUOTE(Emperor`Ravenheart` @ Jul 4 2015, 14:55 PM) *

^toxic
^me
^toxic

You did not make clear what your issue is here. I assume you get no statistics at all? I don't think a "faulty" game install can cause this issue. However PC/Router/ISP settings could maybe affect it - yet if we assume it worked fine with original GameSpy, but not Revora, then it is likely the problem is not your fault. It could also be that GenTool has a bug for you?

Clan: MENTAL

+
# 10fabbo Jul 4 2015, 19:06 PM
this question was asked ever since 2007/2008 . answer is No!

Clan: -MaD|

+
# 11´'`Divine´'`Ravenheart´'` Jul 4 2015, 20:38 PM
QUOTE(xezon @ Jul 4 2015, 20:12 PM) *

You did not make clear what your issue is here. I assume you get no statistics at all? I don't think a "faulty" game install can cause this issue. However PC/Router/ISP settings could maybe affect it - yet if we assume it worked fine with original GameSpy, but not Revora, then it is likely the problem is not your fault. It could also be that GenTool has a bug for you?

it's not really an issue, just that if you leave a game after you win, the ladder would record either "win" or "nothing" without an obvious disparity. why don't you go and give it a shot? play games and leave after winning, see if they record on ladder stats. i doubt it was a LOCAL BUG since i'm not the only one who's had it happen.

+
# 12Herb Jul 4 2015, 22:35 PM
of course the game is dying, it's like an animal getting extinct because it doesn't have enough mates

ZH is dying because people quit and nobody is really buying the game to fill the void. however we do have a loyal fanbase and i believe those people will stick around for years to come

Clan: -MaD|

+
# 13xezon Jul 4 2015, 23:04 PM
QUOTE(Emperor`Ravenheart` @ Jul 4 2015, 22:38 PM) *

it's not really an issue, just that if you leave a game after you win, the ladder would record either "win" or "nothing" without an obvious disparity. why don't you go and give it a shot? play games and leave after winning, see if they record on ladder stats. i doubt it was a LOCAL BUG since i'm not the only one who's had it happen.

aha ok. we know abou this leaving bug and we reported it to revora a few months ago. it is a revora bug.

+
# 14´'`Divine´'`Ravenheart´'` Jul 4 2015, 23:35 PM
oh really? well, it's good that you reported it since they listen to you and not just tell you that your game has faulty installation and that the problem is definitely on your end, not revora. wacko.gif

there's so many things i could say right now about toxicshock.

+
# 15xezon Jul 5 2015, 00:49 AM
Well Toxicshock is a busy man, so he may not remember all things. Or he or I misunderstood your issue.

+
# 16ToxicShock Jul 5 2015, 06:19 AM
You did misunderstand his issue (for some reason there are no links in his quotes). The issue you reported was something else and the cause of it is in the JIRA but not yet addressed. This is a non-issue, for the reasons I have already stated and will not be further investigated.

Clan: Mates First

Game: Command and Conquer 3

+
# 17Plokite_Wolf Jul 5 2015, 09:23 AM
QUOTE(Emperor`Ravenheart` @ Jul 5 2015, 01:35 AM) *

oh really? well, it's good that you reported it since they listen to you and not just tell you that your game has faulty installation and that the problem is definitely on your end, not revora. wacko.gif

Probably because so many people actually can't install everything properly for the life of them. Look at the support subforum and you'll get the picture.

there's so many things i could say right now about toxicshock.

You kinda don't have a reason to, so I'm sure it goes both ways.

Game: Kanes Wrath

+
# 18´'`Divine´'`Ravenheart´'` Jul 5 2015, 12:44 PM
plokite... can you just never address any of your posts to me ever again? you're not part of zh community so i don't see a reason to just "deal with it" like i do with some other posters, and your utter stupidity makes me want to flame you to the ends of the earth. don't talk to me, i won't talk to you and there won't be any problems in the future.

QUOTE(ToxicShock @ Jul 5 2015, 09:19 AM) *

You did misunderstand his issue (for some reason there are no links in his quotes). The issue you reported was something else and the cause of it is in the JIRA but not yet addressed. This is a non-issue, for the reasons I have already stated and will not be further investigated.

the quotes are from revora support forum, not gr.

+
# 19Plokite_Wolf Jul 5 2015, 13:01 PM
QUOTE(Emperor`Ravenheart` @ Jul 5 2015, 14:44 PM) *
you're not part of zh community so i don't see a reason to just "deal with it" like i do with some other posters

Funny, when that was said to you a couple of months earlier, you were pissed to no end.

Game: Kanes Wrath

+
# 20ToxicShock Jul 5 2015, 13:19 PM
[ZH] would like my ladder wins tyvm

Clan: Mates First

Game: Command and Conquer 3

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)