Explore GameReplays...

CNC Zero Hour

Ladder problems

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Ka$$aD Oct 18 2014, 09:09 AM
I think a several topic is necessary to report ladder issues.

I just played against Antarctica aka Boshy but my win didn't count. Do you guys know why this problem occurs from time to time and is there a solution you could implement?

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 2xezon Oct 18 2014, 10:18 AM
Currently there is a bug, that you do not keep your win after relogin, if both of following conditions are true:

a) You are not the host
b) The host loses the match

It is unlikely the bug will be fixed soon.

Clan: MENTAL

+
# 3ToxicShock Oct 18 2014, 10:38 AM
QUOTE(xezon @ Oct 18 2014, 10:18 AM) *

Currently there is a bug, that you do not keep your win after relogin, if both of following conditions are true:

a) You are not the host
b) The host loses the match

It is unlikely the bug will be fixed soon.

That affects only ordinary statistics, not ladder win / loss. There is no record of your game with AnTaRcTiCa. The server is showing no faults today (or yesterday). I can see your transactions with the server today so it is likely that one of your games had a fault and did not report for that reason. That does happen (in all of the C&C games), although not very often. There is nothing I can do about that particular issue.

The more usual reason that ladder games do not show when they should do is a server fault caused by main server restarts. I've been working hard to eliminate those but on this occasion, that was not the culprit.

Clan: Mates First

Game: Command and Conquer 3

+
# 4RoHaN^ Oct 18 2014, 13:46 PM
Cant you just add the wins/losses manually when people detect it?

+
# 5Boshy Oct 18 2014, 20:20 PM
QUOTE(Ka$$aD @ Oct 18 2014, 11:09 AM) *

I just played against Antarctica aka Boshy

How do you know? laugh.gif

Game: None

+
# 6Ka$$aD Oct 18 2014, 21:23 PM
I search for "Antarctica" and get this result:

http://www.shatabrick.com/zh/index.php?g=z...name=AnTaRcTiCa

+
# 7Boshy Oct 18 2014, 21:44 PM
You search all players you play against?

This post has been edited by Boshy: Oct 18 2014, 21:48 PM

Game: None

+
# 8Neo` Oct 18 2014, 21:49 PM
We´re germans - we are very accurate!

+
# 9Serby Oct 19 2014, 00:03 AM
QUOTE(Ka$$aD @ Oct 18 2014, 10:09 AM) *

I think a several topic is necessary to report ladder issues.

I just played against Antarctica aka Boshy but my win didn't count. Do you guys know why this problem occurs from time to time and is there a solution you could implement?

Boshy hacked main server cause of loss laugh.gif

Clan: Brothers of War

+
# 10Ka$$aD Oct 26 2014, 12:57 PM
Not a problem but something like a "wishlist" for shatabrick.com

- i would appreciate either a counter running to zero or a date and time when next ladder reset will be
- hall of fame sorted by months (ladder standings and ranking after final four and maybe a possibility to add links to the replays of final four round)
- i'd like to know whether that final four thing will be played every month?!

I know it requires work in your free time, if you need help with something where we could help feel free to ask for it. Progress is important to get more and more people playing cnconline instead of via gameranger and at the moment it feels like the project is standing still even though a lot of games are played every day smile.gif

+
# 11xezon Oct 26 2014, 13:14 PM
QUOTE(Ka$$aD @ Oct 26 2014, 14:57 PM) *

- date and time when next ladder reset will be
- hall of fame sorted by months

+1

Clan: MENTAL

+
# 12ToxicShock Oct 26 2014, 13:35 PM
QUOTE(Ka$$aD @ Oct 26 2014, 12:57 PM) *

Not a problem but something like a "wishlist" for shatabrick.com

- i would appreciate either a counter running to zero or a date and time when next ladder reset will be
- hall of fame sorted by months (ladder standings and ranking after final four and maybe a possibility to add links to the replays of final four round)
- i'd like to know whether that final four thing will be played every month?!

I know it requires work in your free time, if you need help with something where we could help feel free to ask for it. Progress is important to get more and more people playing cnconline instead of via gameranger and at the moment it feels like the project is standing still even though a lot of games are played every day smile.gif

Things are not standing still, I can assure you. I am working on the later games at the moment (they don't have any stats recording at all at the moment). Still, I been looking at a few things in Zero Hour in between time and see this addition of xezon; GenTool 6.8.

I plan to consult the players soon on adjustments to the points system; I think it is pretty much agreed all round that there need to be some changes.

I am going to store the data necessary to show a historic record; xezon has already been on my case about that. I have not worked out how to display it yet. We also plan to have some kind of hall of fame or recognition on here, starting with you four that played the September finals. There is an event tag for the ladder event in the replay system; Replays for Monthly Ladder Wars. We are certainly going to do something more than that. I am grateful to the four of you that played and will recognise that.

Yeah, the final four event will be played every month. The final ladder result will always be captured in the first day of the next month and the ladder reset shortly after that. I guess I could display that somewhere.

Thank you for the offer of help; it is appreciated.

+
# 13Ka$$aD Oct 26 2014, 14:01 PM
I just won a game against alpine but it did not count at shatabrick.
http://gentool.net/data/zh/2014_10_October...er_HKKHMROHFUBA

Edit:
Gentool updated to 6.8 after i quit the game. Didn't the match count because my gentool version was not the latest? Or other reason?^

Edit2:
Now login to cnconline is not possible anymore...

This post has been edited by Ka$$aD: Oct 26 2014, 14:11 PM

+
# 14ToxicShock Oct 26 2014, 14:11 PM
QUOTE(Ka$$aD @ Oct 26 2014, 14:01 PM) *

I just won a game against alpine but it did not count at shatabrick.
http://gentool.net/data/zh/2014_10_October...er_HKKHMROHFUBA

Edit:
Gentool updated to 6.8 after i quit the game. Didn't the match count because my gentool version was not the latest? Or other reason?

That match did count.

E: I've just restarted the server, if anyone was having problems logging in.

This post has been edited by ToxicShock: Oct 26 2014, 14:15 PM

+
# 15Ka$$aD Oct 26 2014, 14:12 PM
So i have to wait 30 minutes before i complain about? Ok, I'm sorry tongue.gif

+
# 16Ka$$aD Dec 8 2014, 23:28 PM
Not a single game counted the last hours. Gentool upload does not work neither sad.gif

+
# 17ToxicShock Dec 9 2014, 16:10 PM
QUOTE(Ka$$aD @ Dec 8 2014, 23:28 PM) *

Not a single game counted the last hours. Gentool upload does not work neither sad.gif

There was an issue because the Revora database went offline. See here; Face Book, which stopped games updating. I've reprocessed the data for the last two days and all of the games *should* show now. I can't do too much else for the moment though as I am away and have limited access this week.

+
# 18Ka$$aD Dec 9 2014, 16:54 PM
Everything is fine again, thank you. All games from yesterday counted now smile.gif

+
# 19HaWkY^ Dec 10 2014, 11:37 AM
Yesterday I dished out more lessons to inferior gamers and they aren't showing?

Clan: -MaD|

+
# 20Ka$$aD Dec 10 2014, 11:48 AM
Same for me. Not all games from yesterday did count.

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)