Explore GameReplays...

Command and Conquer 3

Ladders Reset! April Finalists

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1~AngelOfDeath~ Apr 28 2016, 19:23 PM
The C&C:Online Tiberium Wars Ladders were reset last Monday (the May Season starts on 1 May). The Tiberium Wars Ladder Champions Hall of Fame is waiting for this month's champions.

IPB Image

See the April 2016 Ladder
IPB Image

The Award System is now live, so successful participants in the Ladder Wars finals can expect an Award on their profile, as well as a place in the Ladder Hall of Fame.

IPB Image

IPB Image

The finals for a number of months are still to be played. Let's get those played fast; remember there could be Awards for you.

I wish to inform you that after our long discussion, we've decided to make some reforms in Ladder Wars systems. To be exact, we'll be doing it exactly the same as we do in Zero Hour. You don't need now to play all of the games at the same time. Now you can make an appointment with other players and say, right here, when you're able to play each round. However, before you start, please declare under this topic who's interested in playing. If some players do not agree to play, then we'll step down on the ladder until we have four players that are willing.

The May Season starts on 1 May, as usual.

Discuss thumb.gif

Clan: Mates First

Game: CNC Tiberian Dawn Remastered

+
# 2shocktapus Apr 30 2016, 11:22 AM
And of course as usual this was discussed with the players to see if it was what they wanted...clueless...

Game: Command and Conquer 3

+
# 3w3goth3rock3ts May 1 2016, 04:22 AM
i will play if needed

Game: 8bit Armies, Hordes and Invaders

+
# 4~AngelOfDeath~ May 1 2016, 07:09 AM
QUOTE(Sh0ckTr34tment @ Apr 30 2016, 11:22 AM) *

And of course as usual this was discussed with the players to see if it was what they wanted...clueless...

Do you wanna know what's clueless? Your speaking on every thread, even when you have foggiest idea of something.

New methods we decided to be using from now are probably the best solution for players who live in different time zones, and for those who aren't able to play all games from the very beginning on the date set earlier by Staff. From now, Ladder Wars don't need to be played immediately on the first meeting. You have more time, and you can talk to your opponent when you'd like to face-off. It worked well in Zero Hour, so it should work here as well.

Apart from that... w3goth3rock3ts has already shown his being interested, I did qualify to Ladder Games this month so I can play too. How about you, Sh0ck?

+
# 5w3goth3rock3ts May 1 2016, 07:36 AM
i perfer the original method but i guess the is a good way of doing it

+
# 6shocktapus May 1 2016, 07:44 AM
The point is the staff (as usual) making decisions without involving the people who actually play in the process to see if it is what they want.

The fact you didn't understand this makes my original post even more fitting.

Clueless.

+
# 7~AngelOfDeath~ May 1 2016, 07:50 AM
QUOTE(Sh0ckTr34tment @ May 1 2016, 07:44 AM) *

The point is the staff (as usual) making decisions without involving the people who actually play in the process to see if it is what they want.

It already happened before. Worked maybe twice, and people began to give a shit about showing up. The current system is most likely better.

QUOTE(Sh0ckTr34tment @ May 1 2016, 07:44 AM) *

The fact you didn't understand this makes my original post even more fitting.

Clueless.

I understood your boast perfectly correct. Involving people, you say? Who should I invite? Perhaps you, for proposing next worthless propositions?

You already had enough of chances to show if you're worthwhile, and you know how it went very well.

+
# 8ToxicShock May 1 2016, 07:56 AM
In the meantime..........

+
# 9Luvaskot May 1 2016, 15:44 PM
QUOTE(Sh0ckTr34tment @ Apr 30 2016, 13:22 PM) *

Sorry mate, we now need to ban you from Facebook now for your arrogant behaviour. Your IP is spotted, if you try to open GR again, you will be directed to troll site.

+
# 10shocktapus May 1 2016, 17:47 PM
The hilarious thing is that they actually think that they know what they are doing.

+
# 11PoKeMoM May 1 2016, 21:12 PM
Let's dispel once and for all this fiction that staff doesn't know what they're doing. They know exactly what they're doing.

+
# 12Luvaskot May 1 2016, 22:28 PM
QUOTE(PoKeMoM @ May 1 2016, 23:12 PM) *

Let's dispel once and for all this fiction that staff doesn't know what they're doing. They know exactly what they're doing.

+
# 13w3goth3rock3ts May 2 2016, 10:59 AM
so who is actually playing then shock angle ?

+
# 14w3goth3rock3ts May 2 2016, 11:22 AM
playing luva ?

+
# 15Whitey May 3 2016, 23:20 PM
QUOTE(Luvaskot @ May 1 2016, 15:44 PM) *

Sorry mate, we now need to ban you from Facebook now for your arrogant behaviour. Your IP is spotted, if you try to open GR again, you will be directed to troll site.

You have it spot on. Everyone, give Luva a 10/10. One of the few staff members who actually is a community player and who has the troll mentality that 90% of players have.

Serious note i respect what GR is trying to do with all these CNC games. It's great that atleast somebody/thing is keeping all these games active with tournaments and a forum site to discuss stuff (when my comments are banned). But dang some of the staff are SO clueless you have to wonder if its BM. Ahh well.

Game: Kanes Wrath

+
# 16onch-onch May 3 2016, 23:30 PM
I CAN PLAY IT IF U NEED SOMEONE BUT I CANT HAVE ANY RANK AS I GET THE GAME IN FRENCH

SO UP TO U

Game: AirMech

+
# 17PoKeMoM May 4 2016, 08:29 AM
QUOTE(Mrwhitey998 @ May 3 2016, 23:20 PM) *

You have it spot on. Everyone, give Luva a 10/10. One of the few staff members who actually is a community player and who has the troll mentality that 90% of players have.

Serious note i respect what GR is trying to do with all these CNC games. It's great that atleast somebody/thing is keeping all these games active with tournaments and a forum site to discuss stuff (when my comments are banned). But dang some of the staff are SO clueless you have to wonder if its BM. Ahh well.

EPIC TROLL GUISE!!! XDDD

About as clever and subtle as a brick hitting you in the teeth.

+
# 18Whitey May 4 2016, 13:15 PM
QUOTE(PoKeMoM @ May 4 2016, 08:29 AM) *

EPIC TROLL GUISE!!! XDDD

About as clever and subtle as a brick hitting you in the teeth.

lol ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Game: Kanes Wrath

+
# 19ToxicShock May 4 2016, 14:58 PM
QUOTE(onch-onch @ May 3 2016, 23:30 PM) *

I CAN PLAY IT IF U NEED SOMEONE BUT I CANT HAVE ANY RANK AS I GET THE GAME IN FRENCH
SO UP TO U

Off topic:
I want to add the French Maps to the ladder map pool but I need (1) a replay from each map and (2) to know the name of the map as shown in your match history (so I need the match ID). If you can help with that, I can start adding those maps and you can rank on them.

+
# 20onch-onch May 4 2016, 20:47 PM
OK MY TOXIC I LL DO IT ONLY BECAUSE IT IS YOU WHO IS ASKING FOR <3

Game: AirMech

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)