Explore GameReplays...

CNC Zero Hour

Lets Make the Most Active CCG and ZH Months Ever

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1krew Aug 29 2014, 10:39 AM
WS qualifications are coming up for both CCG and ZH. Lets combine communities from both games. CCG qualification follow by the WS is coming up first. Once it is done, we can all move to Zero Hour. Despite us favoring one game over the other, lets just forget about that and join together for the sake of super activity (which is a lot of fun on both games).

CCG WS Topic

Clan: iWuB

Game: Generals 2

+
# 2-HaTeR- Sep 2 2014, 21:13 PM
I guess the guys from ZH just cannot compete with the guys from CCG, skillwise. That is totally ok. Nobody likes to be served.

Clan: Brothers of War

Game: CNC Generals

+
# 3Boshy Sep 2 2014, 21:16 PM
QUOTE(-HaTeR- @ Sep 2 2014, 23:13 PM) *

I guess the guys from ZH just cannot compete with the guys from CCG, skillwise. That is totally ok. Nobody likes to be served.

I can say just the opposite laugh.gif

Game: None

+
# 4-HaTeR- Sep 2 2014, 21:29 PM
Really? I haven't seen you playing.

+
# 5Boshy Sep 2 2014, 21:33 PM
QUOTE(-HaTeR- @ Sep 2 2014, 23:29 PM) *

Really? I haven't seen you playing.

You said "guys from ZH" not just me^^

Game: None

+
# 6Neo` Sep 2 2014, 21:42 PM
One question:

Do you all play on GameRanger or on C&C Online? Especially for the CW Games....

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 7-HaTeR- Sep 2 2014, 21:54 PM
Currently, it's GameRanger. The plan is to move to the C&C Online Servers as soon as the ladders and stat recording are ready. We talk about weeks.

+
# 8`ReNgO^ Sep 3 2014, 02:11 AM
QUOTE(krew @ Aug 29 2014, 10:39 AM) *

WS qualifications are coming up for both CCG and ZH. Lets combine communities from both games. CCG qualification follow by the WS is coming up first. Once it is done, we can all move to Zero Hour. Despite us favoring one game over the other, lets just forget about that and join together for the sake of super activity (which is a lot of fun on both games).

CCG WS Topic

you can not say anything , you flame all players .

QUOTE(-HaTeR- @ Sep 2 2014, 21:13 PM) *

I guess the guys from ZH just cannot compete with the guys from CCG,

I remember when ExCaL pwned all players of CCG wink.gif

and did not give him the expert badge.

+
# 9WwW.GooGle.Com` Sep 3 2014, 02:22 AM
QUOTE(-HaTeR- @ Sep 2 2014, 21:13 PM) *

That's totally not true and everybody knows it. Excal and hawky are the best examples. Scuba,rising,psnyder and other ZH players who also did really good compared to what ccg players did in ZH. If you mean the players who are active atm, ye none of them is interested in ZH to be interested in playing ccg.

Clan: WwW.

+
# 10krew Sep 3 2014, 02:32 AM
QUOTE(`ReNgO^ @ Sep 2 2014, 20:11 PM) *

you can not say anything , you flame all players .
I remember when ExCaL pwned all players of CCG wink.gif
and did not give him the expert badge.

QUOTE(WwW.GooGle.Com` @ Sep 2 2014, 20:22 PM) *

That's totally not true and everybody knows it. Excal and hawky are the best examples. Scuba,rising,psnyder and other ZH players who also did really good compared to what ccg players did in ZH. If you mean the players who are active atm, ye none of them is interested in ZH to be interested in playing ccg.

I would like to point out that hawky at heart is a CCG player. He first become good in CCG. Excal is only good with china, and even then, he struggles. Rising and opsynder is good. scuba sucks xD

+
# 11WwW.GooGle.Com` Sep 3 2014, 02:45 AM
Isn't all pros in ccg can play 1 army only? I remember beating danzor's US, then they told me he can't play US. Same thing about rarely on other armies than GLA.

+
# 12MrX Sep 3 2014, 08:13 AM
QUOTE(krew @ Aug 29 2014, 11:39 AM) *

WS qualifications are coming up for both CCG and ZH.

Well this part is wrong. ZH's world series qualification is far away. At least 5 months.

@the others:
HaTeR's post was just a provocation. He wants as much acitvity as possible - like krew. He knows that ZH players did own on CCG more than CCG players did on ZH. (spalding is CCG Expert, Excal won a World Series, Scuba was very good in 2009/2010, same as Rising, RaGe and Hawky is mainly a ZH player he played far more cw games on zh than on ccg)

I personally will try to start playing 2v2 cw's in ZH CW this month. Maybe I can catch Ww Master and Hamster soon. smile.gif

+
# 13krew Sep 3 2014, 14:15 PM
QUOTE(MrX @ Sep 3 2014, 02:13 AM) *

Well this part is wrong. ZH's world series qualification is far away. At least 5 months.

@the others:
HaTeR's post was just a provocation. He wants as much acitvity as possible - like krew. He knows that ZH players did own on CCG more than CCG players did on ZH. (spalding is CCG Expert, Excal won a World Series, Scuba was very good in 2009/2010, same as Rising, RaGe and Hawky is mainly a ZH player he played far more cw games on zh than on ccg)

I personally will try to start playing 2v2 cw's in ZH CW this month. Maybe I can catch Ww Master and Hamster soon. smile.gif

There are some cw AR's that need solving right now.

+
# 14MrX Sep 3 2014, 14:29 PM
Wrong placement for this complaint. Further more I file ARs when the time is come, not when someone tells me to do it. In general I am very fast and it needs only 1-2 days max.

+
# 15krew Sep 3 2014, 14:39 PM
QUOTE(MrX @ Sep 3 2014, 08:29 AM) *

Wrong placement for this complaint. Further more I file ARs when the time is come, not when someone tells me to do it. In general I am very fast and it needs only 1-2 days max.

I did not tell you to do it. I notified you. Difference. I don't know how frequently you check, but all I know is, they were filed yesterday morning.

+
# 16MrX Sep 3 2014, 16:39 PM
I check every day or every two days.

+
# 17RaGe^ Sep 5 2014, 17:18 PM
any other cw teams forming? Would be nice to have another 3v3 cw team around. rengo/ruiz and some other player maybe? huma/hawky/some other guy?

+
# 18MrX Sep 5 2014, 19:55 PM
QUOTE(RaGe^ @ Sep 5 2014, 18:18 PM) *

any other cw teams forming? Would be nice to have another 3v3 cw team around. rengo/ruiz and some other player maybe? huma/hawky/some other guy?

We have 3 clans with 3v3 potential.

-Master/Hamster/Tazmany team

-Crazy/Sexiee/GooGle team

-MaD Herb, Hawky, RaGe, Zhig team

+
# 19WwW.GooGle.Com` Sep 5 2014, 19:59 PM
I thought Rage is in our clan tongue.gif

+
# 20squaak Sep 5 2014, 21:16 PM
QUOTE(WwW.GooGle.Com` @ Sep 3 2014, 04:22 AM) *

QUOTE(MrX @ Sep 3 2014, 10:13 AM) *

@the others:

Personally, I almost never played ZH, except some noob games in early 2004 when I just got the game.
I never ever played a clanwars game on ZH.
I didn't even remember all the units but decided to take part to a 1.06 tourney in end of 2013 for fun.
Overall I played less than 100 games on it from October to January 2014, but still could finish at rank 3 in this tourny involving money prizes while 3 zh experts were taking part in it.

I think that skillwise, experts players (from CCG or ZH) have the potential to become very good in both games very fast, if they want to and have the time to spamm enough. Just some match ups might take more time to learn. (ZH players have trouble playing CvC and UvC on CCG while CCG players would need some time to learn all the ZH units and strats, due to the number of armies)

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)