Explore GameReplays...

Battle for Middle Earth

Mordor/Isen vs Double Gondor

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Umi^T Feb 13 2015, 06:41 AM
Sorry for asking so many questions, but this is a mu that me and my mate are struggling with vs good players.

So basically, what our strategy has been is: Isen goes straight for combos, and some pikes to defend, and mordor goes for fast drummer, so we have chant+eye+drum LD, and it works well for fol/fod mu's, but for double Gondor, the enemy Gondor goes fara> combos, and the other horses>Gand/Catas, and it owns us pretty hard with Double Land. Land pretty much owns us.

Even if we survive their first attack, they could just start spamming catas.

Any tips, strats?

Game: Battle for Middle Earth

+
# 2y0shi Feb 13 2015, 14:03 PM
Double land shouldnt be too difficult to beat with mor isen tbh, most be your early game thats bad, since mordor should have 4 trolls and a drummer for when the combos are at his base, which should be more than enough to defend.

Clan: LeGenD`

+
# 3Umi^T Feb 13 2015, 17:22 PM
Hmm, well I had 4 trolls + drum, and mate had 2 upgraded combos, but I need like 2 trolls to defend his combos, otherwise the other Gondor can just own the combos with his 3 Bats of horses + land.

+
# 4Kerkyra Feb 13 2015, 17:32 PM
Well perhaps you should post the replay so we can see precisely what went wrong. Normally you shouldn't need trolls to defend Isen combo, Isen can easily make extra pikes to protect them and even if Gondor use land, Isen can move and once its done horse can't do much more with wc and drum and troll will kill combos easily. But anyway I don't know if you were force to fight at that point but otherwise you could have just waited to have more trolls, and isen more pikes to go or even fight close to one of your base where Gondor can't land. The point is there is not much Gondor can do against a lot of trolls since they lack attack ld and with only 1 Gondor making knights Isen/Mor eco should be a lot better than the Gondor's eco anyway

Clan: Sons of Elendil

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)