Explore GameReplays...

Tiberium Alliances

My first level 65!

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1methuselah Sep 10 2014, 21:23 PM
After 998 days of TA, 940 in Closed Beta 2 I present to you my first level 65 anything

Attached Image

I know most of you won't care one whit and I respect that but I had to share it with someone and my wife is the only one here and she would pat me on the head and try really hard to pretend like she understood......but she wouldn't.

So it's your lucky day! tongue.gif

Clan: GameReplays.org

Game: Generals 2

+
# 2Zocom7 Sep 11 2014, 17:43 PM
Hmmm. That's the maximum level for that accumulator? What about the other structures?

Game: Kanes Wrath

+
# 3methuselah Sep 13 2014, 14:46 PM
That is the max for everything. Units, structures, everything.

+
# 4Moshic Oct 28 2014, 15:26 PM
Good job.

Meanwhile I have 3 accums and 1 silo on new econ, in a little over a year. tongue.gif

Game: Tiberium Alliances

+
# 5methuselah Oct 30 2014, 19:19 PM
You followed me here! tongue.gif

Seriously welcome to gamereplays. My efforts to spawn much discussion here has met with only the smallest amount of success but I'm still trying!

QUOTE(Moshic @ Oct 28 2014, 10:26 AM) *
Good job.

Meanwhile I have 3 accums and 1 silo on new econ, in a little over a year. tongue.gif

Braggart! laugh.gif

+
# 6EddySaf Feb 12 2015, 07:22 AM
Congrats Meth. biggrin.gif

It's February 2015 and in Closed Beta 2 I also have got my first 65 Accumulator. banana.gif

To upgrade anything power is needed and in Closed Beta 2 it appears that heaps is needed, particularly so the higher one upgrades to. In the newer world it appears that the devs adjusted that to make the game better in the new worlds, but did not adjust it in Closed Beta 2. cry.gif
But then there is the challenge of getting there and obtaining it does make one feel as successfully accomplishing something, and I feel like doing a little dance. banana.gif

+
# 7methuselah Feb 12 2015, 15:59 PM
Go Eddy go! Congrats! banana.gif

+
# 8DGA_Sauron Mar 22 2015, 19:28 PM
Well i finally got my level 65 building also! biggrin.gif

World 89: http://postimg.org/image/4y2td3h5j/

+
# 9Whitey Mar 26 2015, 17:53 PM
QUOTE(methuselah @ Feb 12 2015, 15:59 PM) *

Go Eddy go! Congrats! banana.gif

2. Questions : Are you higher in the GR tree than ToxicShock and What exactly is your role in GR, how come you never on Kanes Wrath GR.

+
# 10lionengine May 3 2015, 23:00 PM
closed beta 2. I also played on that server once. Unbelievable u still playing on it, meth biggrin.gif
How many active players are there still?

Congrats to your lvl 65 accumulator. I would never have reached that level as my internal rewarding brain system needs the frequency of incoming positive feedback to be increasing, while TA and many other games work the other way around.
You can get level 2 in 1 min, level 5 in 1 hour and level 10 in 1 day, level 60 in 1000 days. THIS IS FRUSTRATING, hehe. You have proven endurance, congrats!

Game: CNC Generals

+
# 11methuselah May 21 2015, 18:46 PM
QUOTE(Mrwhitey998 @ Mar 26 2015, 12:53 PM) *

2. Questions : Are you higher in the GR tree than ToxicShock and What exactly is your role in GR, how come you never on Kanes Wrath GR.

I'm a part owner in the site but that really doesn't mean much. We're all volunteers one way or the other tongue.gif

I love KW I just rarely have time to get into the public parts of the website these days which is a shame but it is my reality at the moment. What's up?

+
# 12Whitey May 21 2015, 22:43 PM
QUOTE(methuselah @ May 21 2015, 18:46 PM) *

I'm a part owner in the site but that really doesn't mean much. We're all volunteers one way or the other tongue.gif

I love KW I just rarely have time to get into the public parts of the website these days which is a shame but it is my reality at the moment. What's up?

You just seem like a rather cool guy, the ToxicShock of Tib Alliances, so i was just wondering why you don't get all that involved the KW side of things, such as tournaments,news or forums xD

+
# 13methuselah May 23 2015, 15:08 PM
Thanks! I'm involved to one degree or another in all C&C. In addition to my role here I'm also a moderator in the official forums, I was the GameSpy ladder admin for all C&C games for years before those shut down (including both iterations of C&C 3) and I was lucky enough to be invited out to the EA studios a couple of times to times to test previous versions of C&C.

So in short I love all C&C wub.gif I'm just playing TA at the moment so my activity in the public part of the forums here is a bit more obvious tongue.gif

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)