Explore GameReplays...

CNC Zero Hour

Need some help plz !

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1 '-TriNiTY^ Apr 5 2014, 11:44 AM
Guys i am a med-pro player , can anyone train me or help in an way getting better at zh .
P.S. = I am available on GR or Online Both
-Edit-
i ought to expect no involvement of money

This post has been edited by -RiDer^: Apr 5 2014, 12:01 PM

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 2GaToRaDe` Apr 5 2014, 11:48 AM
u should see replays, they are pretty useful smile.gif

+
# 3WwW.GooGle.Com` Apr 5 2014, 11:53 AM
I heard dominator is giving classes these days, he also go by the name of Excal.

Clan: WwW.

+
# 4 '-TriNiTY^ Apr 5 2014, 11:58 AM
QUOTE(WwW.GooGle.Com` @ Apr 5 2014, 16:53 PM) *

he also go by the name of Excal.

Are u sure he is excal?

+
# 5WwW.GooGle.Com` Apr 5 2014, 12:02 PM
Well he tells everyone that he is excal after beating them, also his real name in gameranger says Ben so...

+
# 6HaWkY^ Apr 5 2014, 12:08 PM
I only give lessons for money sorry.

Clan: -MaD|

+
# 7 '-TriNiTY^ Apr 6 2014, 14:15 PM
thanks but im trying a way without mony cuz its being a prob for me these days sad.gif

+
# 8reddeath00 Apr 15 2014, 05:42 AM
This wont answer your question.
But, it may be useful information.

Small map, 1v1, speed and tactics are more important.
2v2, Speed and tactics most important.
3v3 Speed is a little less important, tactic's are still important, but strategy becomes more important.

Speed = how fast you reveal the area's you can be attacked from. Every map in zero hour has 3 entries your primary base can be attacked from. Speed = you reveal them quickly to be aware of whats coming to you before it is too late.

BO = Build order. This must be efficient / fast. So that you can be offensive and defensive as fast as possible. So, if you want to attack fast, you build a power plant, supply center and war factory. Then a Humvee or flame tank. Or if your GLA you build a supply and war factory quickly, then a jeep, or quad or whatever combination you feel is best, right away. Do not let 5 second intermission pass between building each structure. As soon as one is finished, you start the other. And at the same time that's going on, your scouting the 3 attack points on the map so you can react and defend quickly.
Speed will benefit you in 1v1 2v2 and 3v3. But, it plays a bigger roll in 1v1 because lack of speed can be offset in a 3v3 if you have good m8's to help you.

Tactics are things like, demo men in a jeep, in a 1v1, and deciding to kill a supply center or the war factory. Or, maybe you use a bunker buster to force a gla to pop, on one side of the map, and have tour m8 use 3 hummers to kill the tunel, and everything around it on the other side of the gla's base. Or maybe you and a m8, pair up an avenger medic laser tank, with a bunkered overlord with 5 tank hunters with, and you single out a gla player knowing that combination is a nightmare for GLA. You doi it searching for your 3rd star so you can use an a10 and snippers, or if china gets the 3 stars, use a carpet bomb. Tactics apply to 1v1 2v2 and 3v3. But, in my opinion, there are less tactics to choose from in a 1v1. And generally, a really fast (and experienced player) can stop even good tactics if they are hyper fast at being aware of whats going on in the map. I realize this most of all when I play drunk. Speed really falls off..................... And i get bashed by some annoying tactics like a FU*EN jeep!!! biggrin.gif

Ill probably get argued with about this but, I think strategy is biggest in a 3v3. For example, 3 gla are vs a gla, usa, and nuke gen. The biggest threat from the GLA is he may get 5 stars and pop in your base with 10 buss. You can negate that so long as all 3 gla tunel each other. Everything general ability from USA, is an air attack, and can be stopped with plenty of anti air. But, china nuke can hack your supply, (if you don't sell it) and can lob artillery at oil, or markets, and that cant be stopped. And, if he gets rich, 25 overlords can run over even 10 busses, especially if USA is backing him up. And if you try to sneak, he can close your tunel with a carpet bomb if your near is command center. So, a strategy would be to to kill / damage him first. Or perhaps you pick on USA first because at the start of the game your team was able to deal him heavy damage early in the game, and he is a week link. A strategy is something you set out to do, and generally try to stick to it, until something forces you to change it. You should always be able to develop one within the first few min of the game. If you find you don't have one by 5 min, chances are, you either already won, or lost.

BTW, im not saying 1v1 doesn't have strategy. You can bunker with SWG VS demo, and get 3 stars, and use the stars to kill money, and gain more stars, and eventually win a game. This works well with SWG because, ever thing you kill with stars from SWG gets you more stars. Compared to a china artillery killing something gives you no additional rank. So, a china strat would be to apply frenzy to your army, and execute offensive moves with that army. While the frenzy is ready for your army, use your army to draw anti air fire, and send the carpet to a high value target. Knowing the anti air is focused on your army, may allow the carpet bomb to reach a high value target in the back of the enemy base. Conversly, a player using no strategy would just send the carpet, hopping it didn't get knocked down by the anti air. or maybe aim it at the blob of anti air units and hope they do not dodge.
Sending the carpet while attacking the opponents army is a tactic, but, earning the carpet, and planning to get that carpet to reach a high value target, later in the game is a strategy. Preserving your army, to be able to combine the attack is a strategy. But, the lines do blurr between tactic and stratgey.

My point is, in a 1v1 you can get over run by someone who is hyper fast, and never get to use tactics and strategy. So, if you got fast reflexes and good awareness, look for 1v1. Watch 1v1 replays like they said.
But, if your older / slower, find some good m8's and look for 3v3's.
Just my opinion.

+
# 9 '-TriNiTY^ Apr 15 2014, 08:58 AM
thanks alot for that but actually i already use most of those such things
perhaps i havent made myself clear........... i meant how play good if ure , say usa sw against china infantry or like when you are gla vanilla against china tank and things like that........ smile.gif Cant just get away from the horror when lixes or overlords suddenly peirce through your base biggrin.gif
I actually meant how to play VERY good like such...

+
# 10-NoMicrO- Apr 15 2014, 10:31 AM
QUOTE(-RiDer^ @ Apr 15 2014, 09:58 AM) *

I actually meant how to play VERY good like such...

Then u'll be forced to spend some money and choose hawky. No other way, sorry bro..

Game: CNC Generals

+
# 11WwW.GooGle.Com` Apr 15 2014, 10:39 AM
Nah hawky proved that he sucks, try Serpent or Ruiz

+
# 12ReLaX Apr 15 2014, 11:47 AM
Rider its more or less easy to give you some BOs or at least a standard you can try vs. all the armies, BUT its not easy to have access with all of them. Depends on first unit usage and also your mid/late game play.

ReLaX

Clan: Casters & Co.

+
# 13`ReNgO^ Apr 16 2014, 01:42 AM
leave of zh and come dota 2 ! real expert game

+
# 14HaWkY^ Apr 16 2014, 12:23 PM
QUOTE(WwW.GooGle.Com` @ Apr 15 2014, 11:39 AM) *

LOL

Clan: -MaD|

+
# 15-ZhiG- Apr 16 2014, 12:47 PM
QUOTE(-RiDer^ @ Apr 5 2014, 11:44 AM) *

Guys i am a med-pro player , can anyone train me or help in an way getting better at zh .
P.S. = I am available on GR or Online Both
-Edit-
i ought to expect no involvement of money

Gameranger ID: 5133207 , contact me if you want smile.gif

+
# 16^SeRpeNt^ Apr 16 2014, 15:41 PM
QUOTE(WwW.GooGle.Com` @ Apr 15 2014, 10:39 AM) *

tongue.gif

+
# 17 '-TriNiTY^ Apr 16 2014, 17:11 PM
QUOTE(WwW.GooGle.Com` @ Apr 15 2014, 15:39 PM) *

biggrin.gif

+
# 18`ReNgO^ Apr 16 2014, 17:14 PM
QUOTE(WwW.GooGle.Com` @ Apr 15 2014, 10:39 AM) *

Nah hawky proved that he sucks, try Serpent or Ruiz Humanity - Karro

+
# 19 '-TriNiTY^ Apr 16 2014, 17:15 PM
QUOTE(`ReNgO^ @ Apr 16 2014, 06:42 AM) *

leave of zh and come dota 2 ! real expert game

yup.... thats the best advice probably cuz ill become an EXPERT in ZH if i follow it biggrin.gif tongue.gif

+
# 20WwW.GooGle.Com` Apr 16 2014, 17:17 PM
Don't worry Rengo, I will remove their names soon tongue.gif

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)