Explore GameReplays...

Red Alert 3

New Form of DC? "Error ID GSGP5" or GSGP7

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Alan_Schezar Aug 18 2009, 07:51 AM
Just played an epic match, but after winning, at the Statistics Screen, I get:

"You were disconnected. Please report Error ID GSGP5." (sometimes I get Error ID GSGP7)

After this message, I have to re-log in to the server. However, for ~10 mins, it will fail and I will get:

"Buddy server connection was refused"

Since all the times I have received this message is after I have won, I am wondering if this is some other form of DC'ing, allowing for wins to not be recorded. Also, I did not receive the "matches may not get reported" message at the beginning of the game..

Thanks,

This post has been edited by Alan_Schezar: Aug 18 2009, 07:54 AM

Game: Red Alert 3

+
# 2skyblade Aug 18 2009, 07:56 AM
I got this right after I quit the game though. And I can't log back in either.

+
# 3RogerDodger Aug 18 2009, 09:48 AM
Tuesday - Gamespy Maintenance

I swear there should be a sticky somewhere...

Game: Heroes of Newerth

+
# 4Masked Aug 18 2009, 10:37 AM
I've had a similar problem but then i started using black text and it all worked

Game: None

+
# 5iaraUM Feb 27 2018, 16:20 PM
I got the disconnection menu in full game and all players except me reached 0, I decided to leave the game with the option "Quit Game" from the bottom of such menu, and I got the error ID GSGP5.

Translated with google.

MODERATION NOTICE
Hi iara, I have hidden your post because you posted in a topic that has not been used for 9 years. Can I suggest you post your question on the C&C:Online Support Forum.

Hola, iara, he ocultado tu publicación porque has publicado un tema que no se ha usado durante 9 años. ¿Puedo sugerirle que publique su pregunta en el foro C&C:Online Support Forum?

ToxicShock

Game: Red Alert 3

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)