Explore GameReplays...

CNC Generals

New Top 40 List!

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1meany Apr 8 2014, 10:31 AM
Ok so I was quite bored because I am on vacation so I decided to dedicate some times to create a new list, of course this list structure is quite different from the list posted before.
I have decided to split all of the 3 armies and random into a category of top 10.
I shall say again that players who took a spot on top random list did not get a place at all in other army lists, as you know ccg hasn't got any much players, I had troubles deciding some of the players location, so any helpful reasons of why do you think someone is below other should be backed up with reasons and facts, and I may consider to change it.
Pay attention that some players posses spots from two lists, which means they are good with 2 armies, but the third one is lacking. it's been 4 years so it's quite hard try to reminisce players performance, also I have decided not to include myself to avoid commotion.

Top 10 china players:

1) Dead Clown: I am assuming I do not know to explain myself on this, Probably the best china player to ever play ccg, despite thinking his random was overrated over the years, his china was not, mostly play any maps, and have a great teamwork, his achievements speak for itself

2) Zayron: Zayron to me was one of the most talented china players I have seen, the first time I thought about his talent was when he faced rarely in the ws, althought he did lost, but the first games were outstanding. I do believe Zayron does deserve this spot, was able to play team games and 1v1's, probably the best china in the past years.

3) Danzor: What is left to say about this guy? Danzor can play at any map any match type whether it's a team game or 1v1. I do not think anyone deserves this spot better than danzor, also a nice mate to play, sadly he isn't much online these days.

4) Diamond: Despite much controversy about diamond play, I do believe he gets this spot, due he's able to play top china in 1v1 or in team games, despite not playing most maps, diamond china is powerful in team games and also in 1v1 games, sadly he's ugly, I can not fix that. sorry.

5) Desiren: Also a similar china close to diamond, able to play both team games and 1v1 games, a very good players to team with if you seeking for a china whore to camp for.

6) Domberman: also much controversy throught this player, but I think domberman eventually made a huge step foward over the years. defeating danzor cvc in ws also to defeat china, domberman could have had a better spot on the list if he would be more flexible about maps and type of games.

7) Ammo: I wasn't very sure about this player spot. I think ammo has a great china, I was uncertain maybe he deserves an higher place, mostly doubts about if he deserved number 6. to me ammo has a great china on team games, and he was able to defeat diamond recently, but i couldn't judge over such a short period of time, So i have decided to give him number 7 only, although he deserved higher. ammo you ugly.

8) Excal: Excal probably deserved better than most china players, as you know he defeated number 2, but due inactivity and not much efforts through the game, not playing much team games. I have only gave him eight place

9) Xfactor: Xfactor was a strong china when I remember from few years ago, I always thought he was able to random as well, but he was not that much active, and didn't play much games besides 1v1's, so i gave him this spot

10) Ranoash: Ransoah also a strong china player, but taking about activity and lack of real games in the past few years. I believe this spot belongs to him

Top 10 gla players:

1) Nubzor: I guess I do not need to explain myself here, when i first play rarely in team games. he was a legend, was always pulling off hard wins in hard match ups, despite him being ugly he deserves this spot.

2) Murder: I do not give this player description since he hates jews, oh well murder probably the other half of nubzor, they both playing very similliar a very aggressive gla player both in team games and in 1v1's. if he would what meany tells him he would be unbeatable

3) Hawky: probably a 2 times world series winner, spreading is tunnels like wild fire, one of the best gla campers. I do believe this person deserves this spot. plus he's able to play gla in team games as good as 1v1's.

4) Opsynder: A zh player, which plays gla but can also play usa/china. probably underrated, but that's probably cause he ain't playing much.

5) Raptor: I hate raptor, never encountered such a damn moron over all the time i play ccg, but i do believe he deserves this spot, maybe even higher, but i can not judge over 1 year maybe less of play

6) Oguz: Oguz early days was a good, he pulled off decent bo's and still managed to look it amazing. he does deserves this spot.

7) Cakey: I actually thinks cakey gla is underrated, he has a strong aggessive gla, he maybe needs to improve his 1v1 gla and he can get on top.

8) Scots: Despite what other say about scots he has a good gla, to my opinion. he needs to be more fucking active that might help him push foward. lola.

9) Vega: Vega had a strong gla in team game as i recall, he was struggling in 1v1 game, but still a good gla to team with

10) Atze: Atze had a strong gla as well in team games early years, but he wasn't much active to push foward and improve it.

Top 10 usa players:

1) Squaak: Squaak has probably got the best usa in the game, extremely tough player to beat in team games and also in 1v1 games, a good team player which made a lot of bo's over the years he believe this spot is deserved

2) Extniction: Extnction at one point I thought he had a better usa than squaak, but at that point he decided to play random, and kinda abandoned usa, still a strong team player to play with and have fun, also a great 1v1 player, not to mention he can play other armies pretty well.

3) Danzor: Few knows but danzor had a great usa to me, his usa was very good especially in team games such as 3v3, 2v2. also a good team player to play with.

4) Diamond: Diamond decided to play usa for few years, especially when he teamed up with domberman, he improved his usa a lot, and probably deserved to be in spot.

5) Murder: I have had few times to play murder usa, I shall tell you that it isn't as bad as people think, despite him being an overall gla player, he had a strong usa, sadly he didn't really play with usa that much to get any better spot.

6) Raptor: In the past few months to my opinion raptor usa was getting better a lot, probably due his ability to micro better, In other planet I might have given him a better spot.

7) Rarely: Also for rarely similiar to murder had a good usa to my opinion, I have played it in cw over the years and I do believe he deserves this spot.

8) Ammo: Much not know ammo, but to me ammo usa in team games does not fall from top usa players, he gets this spot, because he rarely plays it in 1v1 games..

9) Oguz: Oguz a god of usa as well, sadly there were romors that he used to hack, that is why he was so good few years, however I still decided to give him a spot here.

10) Bluebull: Despite what people say bluebull had a nice usa, sadly he decided to play gla when his usa was very good in team games, however he hardly obtain victories in 1v1, therefore he does not deserve anything higher.

Top 10 random:

1) NaaB: NaaB is probably the best player of the last 4 years, probably because NaaB could play any type of match, any map. one of the best 1v1's player with great records, probably deserves this spot.

2) Rising: Rising I have seen replays of him playing gla mostly, but he was a very strong random to beat, despite not playing a lot of ccg, he was still better than most players random.

3) Scuba: Scuba terrible flamer, but with skills. he can play top random at any map, just like other zero hours they weren't that active to become even better.

4) Stu: To me stu is the most underrated player of the year, it is true that stu hardly wins in 1v1 games, but stu team play is just better than anyone. when stu was in his peak he hardly lost even in tough match ups.

5) Bahumat: He was playing a lot of 3v3's back then, also a strong army and a very nice person to play with, he was able to defeat anyone in any match up in any army.

6) Krew: Despite the controversy over krew I do believe he deserves this spot, krew has a great random, unfortunately it isn't enough sometimes against players who plays one army all of the time, but still a very good team player to play with. a fuckin stubborn boy who does not understand he needs to do what i tell him and that i'm hot.

7) Joeyson: Joeyson has a small penis. joeyson is able to play any map in any army, kinda rare in a dead fucking game, therefore he gets number 7.

8) Viking: Viking such as joeyson can play any map with every army, he plays a lot of maps hardly anyone plays with very creative and unusual bo's. I do believe he deserves this spot.

9) Gabi: Gabi was active few years ago, his random was good together with danzor they hardly lost any team game, sadly he became inactive which made me rate him lower.

10) Trojan: I have played a lot of games with trojan, I do believe trojan has a great random, sadly over the years he wasn't that much active to keep on improving, the refore I give him only number.

This post has been edited by meany: Apr 8 2014, 10:38 AM

Game: CNC Generals

+
# 2krew Apr 8 2014, 14:26 PM
That's why its hard meany. picking the skills of everyone's most recent performance, or trying to determine all four years. Of course with our list, we did most recent performance.

Clan: iWuB

Game: Generals 2

+
# 3ScOtSmAn Apr 8 2014, 14:49 PM
My most recent performance was winning 43 games in a row with usa one handed and on fire and I only played experts

+
# 4Diamond- Apr 8 2014, 17:35 PM
I am thankful what you did meany. I find this list a lot better and accurate, and not because you rate me a bit better, but because you give a fair input + description. You reflect overall performance over the last years and not only the recent one based on the last few weeks, since many of us are not as active.

This is how work would have to be done, I disagree with a few things though but that's only minor changes and more personal opinion.

Appreciate it.

+
# 5krew Apr 8 2014, 17:55 PM
lol, diamond is one of the most predicable post reply's in all of GR.

Game: Generals 2

+
# 6lionengine Apr 9 2014, 08:13 AM
I like the descriptions of each player, I also agree mostly with the rankings. Good work, meany.

+
# 7Murder- Apr 9 2014, 15:15 PM
If you turned DesireN and Diamond around, I would have been more pleased. And no this isn't bias. Despite the fact that I have mostly clanned against Diamond and he acts retarded on Gamereplays, he is a nice person.

But both in prime justin is tougher to beat 1v1. And I'm pretty sure he would win most CvCs. Either way they are very close to each other.

Regarding USA: If we are talking about 1v1 only, I should be above danzor and diamond. If we are talking teamgames, they belong above me. Also, kick BLUEBULL out and add Scuba behind extinction on 3 on the USA list. Would be well deserved.

Oh yea, please move Vega up. There are people infront of him that are significantly worse. Raptor for instance.

Very good list. Well done.

Clan: Digital Militia

+
# 8ScOtSmAn Apr 9 2014, 15:17 PM
I bash everyone of them uvu in the usa list so put me in 10x an take them all out

+
# 9meany Apr 9 2014, 15:52 PM
I gave diamond due probably activity, yep they are close to each other.
About scuba I had placed him on random list, therefore I chose not to put him in any other list, so others can take place, assuming he is quite good in all armies.

+
# 10Diamond- Apr 9 2014, 20:19 PM
Scuba was pretty good with USA but he lacked some deciding criteria: his excessive use of paladin only in certain matchups was good but not enough to counter top players. I also found it harder to play uvu vs murder or danzor. Overall I find it hard to judge about USA, because it really depends on how many games you recently played with that army. So I rate Squaak and Extinction in the "top category" and then there's a "near top category" with the following players in no particular order, since a head to head between them would depend on minor daily shape differences: Murder, Diamond, Danzor, Rising.

+
# 11ScOtSmAn Apr 9 2014, 21:30 PM
honestly squaak? extinction is far better, squaak can only play UvU and even there he's not THAT good.

+
# 12ScOtSmAn Apr 9 2014, 21:30 PM
IPB Image

and why is scuba being mentioned anywhere did he even win a single game on CCG when he played? laugh.gif i find it hard to believe he managed to win any clanwars he's almost as bad as hawky

+
# 13Rising` Apr 9 2014, 21:32 PM
I've never seen Taifun get anywhere near the credit he deserves on these forums. Hardest player to beat I ever played against, by quite a distance. I was pretty competitive with everyone else I played against, but he used to absolutely crush me.

Clan: Death and Destiny

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 14Murder- Apr 9 2014, 21:58 PM
QUOTE(Kelevra @ Apr 9 2014, 23:32 PM) *

I've never seen Taifun get anywhere near the credit he deserves on these forums. Hardest player to beat I ever played against, by quite a distance. I was pretty competitive with everyone else I played against, but he used to absolutely crush me.

I had the opposite. I've found him to be overrated as fuck. Fairly easy to beat GvC. There's a whole list of China players that are harder to beat then Taifun. He plays so passively. From what I've seen he was a beast CvC though.

All in my experience though.

Clan: Digital Militia

+
# 15HaWkY^ Apr 10 2014, 18:19 PM
Sif.

Clan: -MaD|

+
# 16lionengine Apr 11 2014, 11:30 AM
I like that list because it is very diplomatic and somehow credits the strength of lots of players.

Comment @ my description: Squaak and me are very similiar. We started the game with gla, we both did the transition to usa and played infantry focused. We tried lots of bos and concluded the same most of the time. Finally we both also tried random, due to the great balance of all armies, and furthermore i did because i do not want to micro such intensivly every game. So perhaps not everyone agrees, but i think me and squaak are very similiar, i would even say exchangable in such a list.

and btw. meany,
write: Xtinction, X[T]nction, or extinction (with or without tod). I have seen all other spellings before, but those are the ones i prefer ^^

This post has been edited by tod.extinction: Apr 11 2014, 11:37 AM

+
# 17MrX Apr 11 2014, 12:01 PM
All these lists that are created here in the ccg section are based on personal opinions, personal experiences, likes and dislikes. I miss a list that is only based on results in clanwars and in tournament. Unfortunately there is no complete data nor a person who could collect everything to do this.

Result is that every person has an own top list and you have a lot of things to discuss.

+
# 18lionengine Apr 11 2014, 12:06 PM
ofc all the lists were subjective and to some degree biased. But on the other hand i question the value of the statistics. They are facts, that's true, but they do not consider different aspects, but only win ratio. Creativity, game style are aspects that are not considered.

-and for example all the details i mentioned in the previous post, can not be extracted or put inside a statistic. However people consider those details while creating such lists-

This post has been edited by tod.extinction: Apr 11 2014, 12:13 PM

+
# 19MrX Apr 11 2014, 12:11 PM
Stats > Lists with personal bias.

That's for sure.

+
# 20lionengine Apr 11 2014, 12:15 PM
Both have advantages and disadvantages. What makes you such sure that pure numbers are always better than human judgement?

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)