something else
0.00% (0)
don't know.

Total Votes: 3
Guests cannot vote 
Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1paprem Nov 22 2014, 15:39 PM
youtube paladin glitch at 34.30

On 34.30 ,The 2 paladins were using laser point defense behide the tower to clear all 16 mig's missiles. without any damage.
I think the tower absorbed all missiles. And it's just a glitch.

But Bottega and LastRebelll think I have edited paladin laser anti missile to be chargeable. but I don't.
Bottega even think I have increase paladin's hit point to be super paladin. This will cause mismatch right?
He even called me all-cheat player. but I just a man who is observant and the game has so-many glitch and bug.

Can all of us here watch replay and tell them here or youtube that it's just a game glitch with always happen without control. and not a cheat.

Thanks.

ps.Any stuff who want map or rep can post to me here.

This post has been edited by paprem: Nov 22 2014, 15:48 PM

+
# 2Diamond- Nov 22 2014, 23:42 PM
I think I got an explanation for this: Towers like these are pretty often bugged to certain attacks (like missiles, flash or toxin). Therefore a full mig strike (= 16 missiles in this example) might not affect health level of the tower when no force-fire is applied right next to the it. Those paladins zipping randomly I guess are not the reason why no damage happened imo, could possibly even be a graphics bug.

It is possible though to edit unit parameters in a special file, but if you start a game with some changes (for example like increased paladin laser reload time or whatever else...) you would not be able to connect to or even join anyone. It would say "incompatible game version".

To me, this is just a tower bug. No cheat-abuse. Hope this explains it and hope I could help out.

Game: CNC Generals

+
# 3BLUEBULL Nov 24 2014, 05:10 AM
mainly happens with buggies on a speaker tower

Game: Command and Conquer 3

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)