Explore GameReplays...

Company of Heroes

Replay posting

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1c0mpl3x1ty Aug 17 2016, 15:16 PM
Hey my favorite people!

A lot of people in general have been bothering me to stream, but I don't have that kind of time available to commit any more, No Kappa. I have to apologize every time. It bothers me.

I do want to throw out there that I play a game of CoH1 every morning. Just 1 game. I'm going to start posting replays of that 1 game, win or loss, if that'll get you people to leave me alone. However, I don't want to spam the website (because I know that's annoying lol). If people in general won't give a shit, then I'm gonna go ahead and just do it. These replays feature people you love like BkModTest (who beat me), Mayo (who always beats me), and maybe even ironroman (who never beats me LOL).

Also I stream only when I have the time and energy to do so, it's been about once a month. Big shoutouts to all of you still playing CoH1. A lot of people complain when they get queued against me, but I want to encourage everyone to try instead of gg'ing out every time. Just try your best because I make big mistakes too. Those games tend to be a lot of fun.

Next time I stream I'll be wearing cosplay again. KappaPride

Game: Company of Heroes

+
# 3Woggie Aug 18 2016, 17:28 PM
This pleases me greatly. Keep this up!

+
# 4c0mpl3x1ty Aug 22 2016, 15:09 PM
I noticed that people on Mondays (this has been a long-running thing) are generally just lower level. I don't think any of the "really talented people" read this thread, but I'm going to be bothering you guys on Mondays for a game because I feel bad crushing newbs, especially on Mondays.

+
# 5Contador Sep 5 2016, 00:22 AM
Watch out mate, today I Will try to got you in the automatch tongue.gif

Clan: Insane

+
# 6c0mpl3x1ty Sep 5 2016, 04:32 AM
QUOTE(Contador @ Sep 4 2016, 18:22 PM) *

Watch out mate, today I Will try to got you in the automatch tongue.gif

aight bring your A-game bro

I just got back from an anime convention I know I've been slippin'

Stream will be *soon*

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)