Explore GameReplays...

CNC Generals

Revora should dominate.

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Erfan Apr 20 2015, 15:33 PM
I think revora should be the main place where people play. Since I see more and more hackers + we got ladders on Revora.

The question is: How can we achieve this?

Game: CNC Generals

+
# 2krew Apr 20 2015, 17:04 PM
By you not hosting 3v3 on gameranger constantly. If Justin was here, he would be laugh with me about this topic.

Clan: iWuB

Game: Generals 2

+
# 3Erfan Apr 20 2015, 17:34 PM
QUOTE(krew @ Apr 20 2015, 17:04 PM) *

By you not hosting 3v3 on gameranger constantly. If Justin was here, he would be laugh with me about this topic.

If you dont have serious input, dont comment on this topic krew. I cant go sit online and make a game when there are 2 players online.

If there would be more players online I would never be on gameranger, let there be no mistake on that.

+
# 4ToxicShock Apr 20 2015, 17:45 PM
Maybe organise a Face Book (or something like that) group so people can organise being online at the same time? That's the problem, people want to play on there but don't because there's nobody else on.

Clan: Mates First

Game: Command and Conquer 3

+
# 5scuba Apr 20 2015, 18:03 PM
Gameranger is 100 times more active and has no connection problems, unlike C&C Online. There is not really a contest.

Clan: MENTAL

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 6krew Apr 20 2015, 19:44 PM
QUOTE(scuba @ Apr 20 2015, 12:03 PM) *

Gameranger is 100 times more active and has no connection problems, unlike C&C Online. There is not really a contest.

I'm honestly thinking about downloading map hack then sense gameranger blocks gentool.

+
# 7scuba Apr 20 2015, 19:46 PM
QUOTE(krew @ Apr 20 2015, 20:44 PM) *

I'm honestly thinking about downloading map hack then sense gameranger blocks gentool.

This has literally 0 effect on me. I could not care less if anyone hacks in this game anymore, without CW who cares.

+
# 8Erfan Apr 20 2015, 20:51 PM
Krew can you for once bring input to a serious topic, seriously you're pissing me off.

Toxicshocks idea is actually quite good, If we have a group on FB where people post that they are online and with whom, thats actually useful.

If 50% goes on revora, rest will follow.

Can anyone make this group. Diamond I think you would be a good administrator.

Could you make a group on FB named: CCG ONLINE?

+
# 9krew Apr 20 2015, 22:50 PM
QUOTE(Erfan @ Apr 20 2015, 14:51 PM) *

Krew can you for once bring input to a serious topic, seriously you're pissing me off.

Toxicshocks idea is actually quite good, If we have a group on FB where people post that they are online and with whom, thats actually useful.

If 50% goes on revora, rest will follow.
Can anyone make this group. Diamond I think you would be a good administrator.

Could you make a group on FB named: CCG ONLINE?

I do it because I have zero faith in the community. You'll find out the hard way like I did. The community is s insane.

+
# 10Diamond- Apr 21 2015, 20:45 PM
The community would be ok, as long as we all try to make it a bit better. Look, I do not really have a lot of time these days, but I still manage to play a few evenings.

One thing though: On the website cnc-online.net you can see the amount of players that are currently online and the info is real-time without delay!

I would also suggest something like a whatsapp chat group but since we once already had a fb chat, I just know that it's hard to handle the spam when players start to discuss about something. One very nice thing though could be the development of an Android/iOS App where some sort of "I am online then and then..." chat could happen. If I had the time I would try make such an App, but it's unrealistic to do it right now since I would have to get familiar with special functions for such a development first.

I am sure a smartphone app would help immensly! Once established additional functionality could be added like statistics, replay reviews, basic strategy guides etc. something like an official GR or CCG app.

CCG is too good of a game to let it die, this I have to agree with wink.gif

+
# 11BigDDesireN Apr 22 2015, 03:08 AM
Krew is right. We had like 6 pros. Me and krew were online on revora playing no lag games and you kept inviting me to play on gameranger. I told you guys to come to revora and you just ignored me and kept inviting me on gameranger...

Clan: Digital Militia

+
# 12trve^viking Apr 22 2015, 09:58 AM
QUOTE(_Rob @ Apr 21 2015, 20:45 PM) *

The community would be ok, as long as we all try to make it a bit better.

true, i think everyone has the chance to do something positive to make the game and activity better.
imo the ego discussions and actions have to stop,atm there are some zh topics where krew tells scuba how shit he played in august 2014, yea scuba came back like 4 years after his active time and lost some games, wow.
now when you beat these old school players its the wrong way to tell them that you are better or try to make a contest out of it, that way no one will come back to play just some fun games.

then theres the ladder, cw is dead and ruined cause of dodging and medal collecting, now you have a new fresh start with the revora ladder and dmberman still spams against weak players to make it rank 1, how about the guys out of the top 4 take the time and play the play offs? have some ggs, maybe get the games streamed and create activity there.

to the fb group, there was one in the past and it didnt rly worked, something like gameranger where you would have a list of which people are online is better, maybe keep using gameranger but instead of playing there play on revora, or add everyone add skype .

QUOTE(krew @ Apr 20 2015, 22:50 PM) *

I do it because I have zero faith in the community. You'll find out the hard way like I did. The community is s insane.

play the tourney games you signed up for. rly, you do stuff like leaving tourneys and then complain that the community is shit tongue.gif

Game: Graphics

+
# 13Murder- Apr 22 2015, 12:00 PM
I'll be playing some in June so lets meet up then tongue.gif

Clan: Digital Militia

+
# 14Diamond- Apr 22 2015, 17:49 PM
QUOTE(Murder- @ Apr 22 2015, 12:00 PM) *
I'll be playing some in June so lets meet up then tongue.gif

Whyyyyy June, play now laugh.gif

+
# 15Erfan Apr 22 2015, 21:05 PM
krew, talk rationally and not so emtoional for once and have some input in these discussion.

like vikings sais, play your tournament game already.

@diamond, I think a facebook group would be nice, but im not familiar with those things, so someone else has to make one.

+
# 16meany Apr 22 2015, 21:16 PM
If you want activity in the short run you better use facebook chats, whatsapp and other groups that show which players are online.
If you want activity in the long run donate fucking money every month and watch the magic happens !

+
# 17rarely Apr 22 2015, 21:41 PM
id definetly play some for money biggrin.gif

+
# 18Erfan Apr 22 2015, 22:29 PM
QUOTE(meany @ Apr 22 2015, 21:16 PM) *

If you want activity in the short run you better use facebook chats, whatsapp and other groups that show which players are online.
If you want activity in the long run donate fucking money every month and watch the magic happens !

If I was rich I would donate deff! There must be someone here who got rich parents or so, lol.

+
# 19Erfan Apr 22 2015, 22:38 PM
QUOTE(rarely @ Apr 22 2015, 21:41 PM) *

id definetly play some for money biggrin.gif

you bitch, you should have a weakness for ccg, its not about the money anymore.

+
# 20xezon Apr 24 2015, 12:34 PM
QUOTE(scuba @ Apr 20 2015, 20:03 PM) *

This ancient connection problem is a serious issue indeed, that is why I really would like to address it. But since I am very busy with many stuff, I rely on external research input for this.

http://www.gamereplays.org/community/index...howtopic=961090

Please look into it and research on the web to gather info on how to achieve it. I think CNC Online would greatly benefit from it.

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)