Explore GameReplays...

Battle for Middle Earth

Rohan Pathway Guides

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Kili Dwarf Aug 31 2015, 12:27 PM
Hello Bfme players, I am new in GameRanger and I would like to know what ways should take Rohan in each match-up 1v1. I saw gondor and isengard pathway guides and they helped me a lot. Thanks in advance!

+
# 2Felixanius Sep 1 2015, 22:02 PM
QUOTE(Kili Dwarf @ Aug 31 2015, 12:27 PM) *

Hello Bfme players, I am new in GameRanger and I would like to know what ways should take Rohan in each match-up 1v1. I saw gondor and isengard pathway guides and they helped me a lot. Thanks in advance!

I can tell you my favorites, some players do it a little different.

On fords of Isen:

vs Fod:

Right spot:

Send both pessys to the left bottom. Send one bat above the wargs and one below and go straight to the left bottom mill. Try that your opponent won't see your bataillon at the bottom and go with it to the left bottom corner and then up to the mill. Produce 2 more bats at your inside farms and send them to your opponent, either through middle or to the wargs, or you split them up but I prefer sending both just to the bottom path. Vs Mordor: no more pessys, fast horse. Vs Isen: Some more pessys. Hobbit goes to get farms. After that he defends vs Uruks or goes to Mordor to kill Harads or labs.

Left spot:

Do the same at the top, one bat goes above the top wargs and one below. Next 2 pessys can go through middle or top.

vs Fol:

Right spot:

Send one pessy to your close farm or to the top right farm, has both pros and cons. I guess mostly going to the top right farm first pays out. Other pessy can go again below wargs and sneak to the farm or just use it to scout what your opponent is. Produce more pessys vs Gon and Roh. Hobbit goes to middle or bottom path.

Left spot:

Same thing mirrored.

Example game:
(I hope I used some of the options I mentioned biggrin.gif)

http://www.gamereplays.org/battleformiddle...s&id=303031

Have fun

Game: Battle for Middle Earth

+
# 3Kili Dwarf Sep 2 2015, 12:44 PM
QUOTE(Felixanius @ Sep 1 2015, 22:02 PM) *

I can tell you my favorites, some players do it a little different.

On fords of Isen:

vs Fod:

Right spot:

Send both pessys to the left bottom. Send one bat above the wargs and one below and go straight to the left bottom mill. Try that your opponent won't see your bataillon at the bottom and go with it to the left bottom corner and then up to the mill. Produce 2 more bats at your inside farms and send them to your opponent, either through middle or to the wargs, or you split them up but I prefer sending both just to the bottom path. Vs Mordor: no more pessys, fast horse. Vs Isen: Some more pessys. Hobbit goes to get farms. After that he defends vs Uruks or goes to Mordor to kill Harads or labs.

Left spot:

Do the same at the top, one bat goes above the top wargs and one below. Next 2 pessys can go through middle or top.
vs Fol:

Right spot:

Send one pessy to your close farm or to the top right farm, has both pros and cons. I guess mostly going to the top right farm first pays out. Other pessy can go again below wargs and sneak to the farm or just use it to scout what your opponent is. Produce more pessys vs Gon and Roh. Hobbit goes to middle or bottom path.

Left spot:

Same thing mirrored.
Example game:
(I hope I used some of the options I mentioned biggrin.gif)

http://www.gamereplays.org/battleformiddle...s&id=303031

Have fun

Big thanks!

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)