Explore GameReplays...

Rise of the Witch King

RotWK Players

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Gregory Dec 21 2010, 15:47 PM
Thought it would be an idea to each name 5 RotWK players. To remember those who are forgotten to some players. Maybe put a bit about them if you want too.

I will start:

- Birdy/Anthony: Played a lot of games with this guy. He was a pro team member and so funny, he was the only reason I came back in 2010. I doubt any of you heard this guy on skype, but believe me, he had the best accent EVER! He quit in July 2010.

- Robert/Rob/Bob/Th3 RoMaN Empr3: Not many of you know this guy if the community's reaction is anything to go by. He played clanwars in the early days with Steve. I got to know him as we played a lot of ffa together (not teaming though), I remember we were playing a ffa when Michael Jackson died and he told me. He plays the same games as me, not just RotWK. He may not have been the best team mate, but he sure was the funniest. The amount of funny shit we did together was awesome. I suppose I can tell you all this now, Fran Carter was him and Jonas Meinhold was me. We had 227/0 stats and always taunted noobs who called us disconnectors then bashed them. Was so funny when we entered the clanwars lobby with Fran and Jonas while carter and kazjon were in there. Haha one of the best RotWK moments ever.

- Brownbear/Dan: Bit of a prick towards the end. But he was the second guy I added on RotWK, first being yuggs (his friend Tom). Me and Dan did a lot of 2vs2 together, we both taught each other a lot and were an even 2vs2 team. I had some fun times when me and him stacked riches and industry in 2vs2 before anyone (except the clanwars guys) knew about it, we would be losing then get riches and industry and the enemy would be shocked to see us suddenly dominate. Those were the days. smile.gif

- Caleb: I don't need to say much as he is well known. My 2vs2 partner and a great mate. He is fucking pro.

- Carter: My scouser mate. One of the first few people I added on RotWK. Me yuggs, brownbear and him were a great 4vs4 team. This lad was always a laugh.

Game: Rise of the Witchking 2.01

+
# 2Phoenix Dec 21 2010, 15:54 PM
This is a very good idea Gregory. I'm working on an article on the history of the BFME series with the other sections, and a nice list of all the top players is actually something I wanted to include! If you have any others you want to add feel free, then I'll combine it with other information I get and see about getting it published.

Clan: Corruption of Light

Game: Rise of the Witch King

+
# 3Total Chaos Dec 21 2010, 16:36 PM
Darkness - Founder of |E|. Was my favorite person to play with at the time back in 2007 when we won cups. Got me into Clanwars and made this my favorite games. Passed |E| onto me when rotwk came out.

JanTo/Vaccum - Another great friend from |E|. I believe he is still playing to this day. Became my main partner after darkness left. Took over |E| when I quit

Steve - Top 3 player of all time. I personally felt he was the best, even though he was cocky as shit. Juan was very good as well though.

Caleb/Lightning - Also a member of |E| who joined after a cup. Great player. Had to quit because of that stupid island he lived on. I see he is back now however.

--------

Off topic: What is the deal with clanwars. Anyway we can resurrect it? Somehow we need to bring the communities of BFME2 and Rotwk together. It would greatly increase the fun

+
# 4Verdo Dec 21 2010, 19:56 PM
QUOTE(Total Chaos @ Dec 21 2010, 12:36 PM) *

JanTo/Vaccum - Another great friend from |E|. I believe he is still playing to this day. Became my main partner after darkness left. Took over |E| when I quit

jan to is a good guy yeah

Clan: Dumbledore's Army

Game: Battle for Middle Earth 2 1.06

+
# 5LeTigres Dec 22 2010, 18:56 PM
Rosas: Had the best english on the game.

Andy(El^Camper): For the best flames and honestly the best personality.

Kyle: Made the funniest sarcastic comment ever to Steve. http://www.gamereplays.org/community/index...381313&st=0

Birdy: For sharing some weird and sexual vibrations in bed.

JUU mordorloco: Top 5 player all the way.

+
# 6trucky Dec 24 2010, 13:23 PM
what bout [NL]MARXMAN ... ?

+
# 7Gregory Dec 24 2010, 13:39 PM
I used to spam him all the time, he probably knows 30 of my accounts because he has them on ignore haha. I hate that cunt. He was more cocky than me!

I'll add some more players:

Rowlo - English comedian. He was a decent player and so funny. Always up for a laugh. I remember me and him both made "Brown_bear1992" accounts and the real brown bear was furious lol.

Trucky - always been a cool lad, played lots of games with him. He is a smart lad and if he spammed games would definitely been a pro.

Bobby - never spoke to this guy but my god, his English is so funny. I think it's settled that he can make anyone laugh.

Geri - he is a very kind person, he went out of his way to get me onto gamereplays and practiced with me very often. He even got me into my first clan (Flash|). I remember some amazing 3vs3 with him and sleeper vs juan and his brothers. I owe him a lot.

Peace|One - this guy is one of my favourites on RotWK of all time. I met him years ago, we weren't friends but we played a lot of games vs each other (me and carter vs him and predator|one). Eventually we became friends and he is extremely funny, loyal and pro. I don't know if it's just all Italians that are cool, but him and some other Italians (platino, costa) make it seem so.

+
# 8sleeper Dec 24 2010, 14:59 PM
ok here are my nominates

cam: the guy who became my first really good mate in this game. I think we played more than 500 rhun game together and started finally playing clanwars. Great moments as we smurfed in Dz together.
Great skilled player at his best.

geri: the guy who carries me in so many 2 vs 2. I am pretty sure that i had my best games with him.
Geri was one of the people who was always staying correct, never flamed people and think one of the guys who are pretty good without spamming games.

duck / sam: Great time playing with you 2. Was always fun playing on smurfs with you in open lobby.
Remember the days back in mirkwood ?^^ Nice time.

In my opinion all of these 3 players would have earned to be rotwk experts !!!

Lerio: Pretty funny and nice guy from denmark. I hope you still married and have fun with big boobs.

Tom (KWSN|Milky, Tom765 cant remember his most popular name ). one of the best guys in this game. Thx for showing me your youtube vids. We had funny times in my first clan (KWSN). At the end of his rotwk career he observed many games and flamed people in lobby. Btw one of the best flamers the game ever had.

Ok thx to all these people making this game something special for me.

Clan: [FtN]

+
# 9Bumpin'Bob Dec 24 2010, 16:26 PM
Folcred

Geri

Cam

Duck

Justin

Alsa

Elladen

Wolfy

Elrohir

Just a few players off the top of my head that imo should get an honorable mention here wink.gif

+
# 10Angel-Like Dec 24 2010, 16:34 PM
well im sorry i dont know any of these mega ultra pros because i didnt play at this time...
anyways

Saruman: rly one of the best players ever, totally underrated.

SOAD|Matrix: He helped me alot to improve and was always nice... like Mixery. wub.gif

PwnedByAll: He was my Buckland idol...he tought me how to play this awesome map.

AllhopeIsGone(Rene): idk when i meet this amazing guy first time... he always was a good m8 and one of the best campers without lame smile.gif he could change nearly every game into his favour when he was loosing... i had some rly nice matches with him smile.gif love him wub.gif

[Templer]Dain (Dr Jerkyl): he was one of the first persons i added in rotwk. together we made alot stonewain and used to be the best on this map smile.gif he showed me how to harrass and something like that smile.gif later on he made long break and i stopped playing in this time, too cuz gaming was nothing without him... well now hes back wub.gif

Electric|Shadow: really lol guy...^^ when i meet him first i was a noob i think... and he nearly won me. well he hated me cuz i was a arrogant person i think and flamed him^^
well later on we became good friends wub.gif

SDK|Wolverine: haha yeah... first of all i thought: this is a freak! and when i won he always had an excuse so i didnt like him so much^^ his clan (SDK) was full of noobs so i thought he would be one of them too. well we playd some games and i have to say... i rly started to like this guy and his sarcasm. we became better friends and decided to make a new clan (X-Men, hated by everyone tongue.gif) and he grew to a rly good player.

SDK|Predator: well at beginning when we meet he kinda sucked^^ and i didnt like him much... well later on he got a sympathy bonus^^ so we playd many games together and became good friends and he entered the X-Men-Clan smile.gif

SDK|Rambo4000: well i playd some months when i meet him first... i wasnt a good player at this time but not so bad... and wolverine wanted to find out who is better. so we made a match. he had angmar me men. i was winning but then he did sorceress... i was like: WHAT A NOOB!!!! i rly hated him... not for long time for sure and we became good friends smile.gif rly nice guy wub.gif

EazyRyder: what can i say about this guy... first of all: he was long time my best m8 wub.gif together we had soo many amazing games i cant count them biggrin.gif it was always funny with him. so im rly sad that he left rotwk a while ago... every time i felt like god he devasted my glory, which was one thing why i stopped being THAT arrogant. he showed me how JuanRing playd, he was rly one of his greatest fans. and because of him i watched juanrings replays and improved more smile.gif love you m8 wub.gif

Prima4N: my little sweet put-put...^^ well at beginning i thought he would be just a little noob. epic fail! hes a good m8 and always funny smile.gif

Murder|Psycho: This man spammed alot of games and from beginning i knew this guy would be a good m8^^

SOAD|Valium: well what can i say for jack... i know him so long... first we kinda hated us cuz i always wanted matches vs him and flamed him, whereever i could cuz i knew normaly he would bash me. well later on (wasnt that long ago) we became even more enemys. he was dwarves and me angmar. i made a 4 rb start and he a 1 rb start. so... what will happen? right: he bashed me in under 7 minutes. but because it was tourney i decided to spam f12 to avoid the loose. nice eh?
i really dont know how we found a way to become friends... but i rly love him now wub.gif

maximus_rexx: maxim... yeah...im pretty sure that this man was a little bit like a father for me. he helped me in my life out when i had no idea... cuz of him i had my girlfriend some months longer. (at least a big argument devasted us as a pair). i always was glad to hear something about his life, which sounded so... fantastic. not always but often smile.gif i liked the way he spoke... i think the first time i meet him was 1 year ago. he was the best m8 of timsum(one of my first m8s) and we meet at a towerwars and from beginning i thought: this guy is rly nice. well first i didnt play alot with him but later on i liked him more and more... only thing i didnt like: he plays all the time stonewain and i hated this map by this time tongue.gif. well but when i playd first time with him i wanted to do this more and more... it was just so amazing to play with him smile.gif he isnt a great rusher or something... more a turtler and thats what makes him so wonderful to me wub.gif maximus_rexx, he is you, me, my uncle and my father.

These guys were nearly my whole rotwk time on my side... for sure we had many arguments but at least i love them. They can be rly good players but sometimes they have rly bad days tongue.gif one more then one other. wub.gif

Edit: forgot 2 persons
ShadeWolf(Scherlo): hes a rly good m8 and i feel like an idiot that i forgot to name him... when i meet him first he was a well player, not bad... but during 1 month he grew to rly one of the best players here. wub.gif we had alot of funny matches together. hes rly the bug-master tongue.gif he knows so many bugs... if he would use everyone in a match he would be the best player ever lived...
love you wub.gif

|Flash|Kha: many people think hes an asshole or w/e and before 2 weaks i thought so too. well now i think hes a good player and a good m8 smile.gif

Edit Edit: forgot one more -.-
AlexPlo: first of all i thought he would be an unfriendly person who spams tourney games... well... that was before i saw him first time. hes such a friendly and nice person i rly like him and of course one of the best mordor players and of course the best lamer ever wub.gif

PS: what i wrote to the first person was a joke.

you guys own... i hope you will find an other nice game where you own as much as here... or... what i would find ALOT better... stay in this game and show that you live for rotwk... amazing game.

This post has been edited by Saruman129: Dec 27 2010, 16:12 PM

Game: StarCraft 2

+
# 11Bumpin'Bob Dec 24 2010, 16:36 PM
QUOTE(Saruman129 @ Dec 24 2010, 12:34 PM) *

Saruman: rly one of the best players ever, totally underrated.

No its obvious you were dead serious on that one, and regardless if you're pro or not, this goes to show that you are just a self-righteous person and very cocky tongue.gif

This post has been edited by Bumpin'Bob: Dec 25 2010, 19:19 PM

+
# 12FotosKaroullas Dec 24 2010, 17:20 PM
All my Greek Mates... (No comments please!!)

Kha: - The "best player of rotwk" as he says. The funniest guy in RotWK, and the most stupid one! smile.gif

Trucky - aka PickUpTheShit. He is just awesome, very nice guy who tough me lots of things.

Folcred - The only RotWK expert that had a nice attitude and tried to help me improve. I learned a lot of things from him and his gameplay. I am really amazed with your skills man.

Greg - The guy where sometimes is really nice with me, and sometimes he just hates me. Had really nice flamewars with him!

JanTo - Very nice guy, played lots of games with him and had lots of fun being with him in Divine.

pwnedbyall - Very cool guy with pro host. Played thousands of games with him

The 2v2 cw team - Adam and Birdy!

Can't think more atm.

This post has been edited by FotosKaroullas: Dec 24 2010, 17:22 PM

+
# 13Angel-Like Dec 24 2010, 17:49 PM
@Bumbin
im not bad for sure... but what means good player? is it good enaugh if i kill all under top 10 in THIS ranking system now? for sure not. so idk if im good or not. cuz all this players who say are good would have been bashed 3 years ago from juan or steve in no time. now they are good after all good players left. so its their turn to be good... and why not? if i would have playd this game for 4 years or somewhat i would like to be good. and most of these guys are, for sure, one of the best players now.. but players like juan or... didnt play this game so long and were better. i know many people say nowaday gaming is better... but juan had skills... he often playd offhost with rly bad host and still won this game perfektly. how it is nowadays??
Saruman:"is it ok for you?"
(name which i dont wanna name now):"yes its ok"
some minutes later, when he was going to loose...
(...): this host is shit i cant play with that.

you see such guys just... sorry for that... dont have skills. and 90% of the nowadays pros do that. the players from 2007 had even worse host and they were able to make epic games.

Edit: My 666 Post... i will not write anything till tourney is then i have the power of devil ;P

This post has been edited by Saruman129: Dec 24 2010, 17:52 PM

Game: StarCraft 2

+
# 14DucK™ Dec 25 2010, 13:23 PM
QUOTE(sleeper @ Dec 24 2010, 15:59 PM) *

ok here are my nominates

Sleeper, you are a living legend of RotWK <3.

And Tom, my god. Crazy fucker, he's actually doing community service at the moment, he did some very...stupid things haha tongue.gif. I speak to him occasionally.

Clan: [FtN]

+
# 15MikaStar` Dec 25 2010, 21:09 PM
French ftw tongue.gif

Bobby, Khatiam, LetTheMusicPlay,MoveYourBody` <3
All stopped but was nice guys and real good players.

Clan: GoF|

+
# 16^Striker^ Dec 26 2010, 00:17 AM
-WeedBringer-->My best mate online,the one whom i played the most games with.Always Buckland, Clanwars or not.tongue.gif.He was the leader of our clan on Clanwars and the one with the most amazing nicknames ever.Respect to him!
-FotosKaroullas-->The best player,at least during the last 2 years.He can beat anyone and has proved it.(Right now that i edit this post,he just bashed 2 very good players 1v2 after i lost).At first i was afraid everytime i saw him,but later we became good mates.Love him beacuse he's Cypriot too.smile.gif
-PapaPhilips-->Very cool guy.He is very funny and good teammate as well.Lots of fun on skype when he was in the conversation.I also laughed at his reactions when we were losing.
-PwnedbyAll-->Very nice guy,we became good mates during the last months.We recently played a War of the Ring Game online too.biggrin.gif
-Many other Greek guys,such as JGA|Warrior,my very first real 2v2 mate with whom and JGA|Killer we created "JGA",kotsaris,rospy[of]19hool-and his brother GiannisLSD,the 3 brothers Nikolas999-Manost93-Balou8,Durodar,Miscris and many more.

These guys may have not been the best or well known players,though they've been the best friends for me online.I had many good moments with all of them,so I Love you all KAIKIA!(=little fishing boats),as we called each other. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Striker.I: Dec 28 2010, 16:38 PM

+
# 17Scherlo Dec 26 2010, 01:58 AM
omg i delete my whole list xD FAIL biggrin.gif

Important persons:

Cargul, who showed my the game. U are one of my best friends, and we had agreat time in this game.

Saru: As i began to play 1v1 my first game was versus u. U are really one of the best players today smile.gif. U are a good m8 and friend (imo). Many memories of the game are connected with u. (MU-master biggrin.gif)

Dennis: My hero ! I never saw such a skilled player. I played with u the first true 2v2 battles and we understand us from beginning. We own caleb and greg in ur second 2.02 game smile.gif. Wont forget you ! M8 smile.gif

All other guys: wtc|buddy, smurfer-chris, electric|shadow, Alexplo, Bauum, jack, Dain, Greg and caleb smile.gif, kha, pwned, peace,...and many more... wasa great time with u !

maybe i have to edit something, we will see ^^..

+
# 18Gregory Dec 26 2010, 02:28 AM
Dennis, shade, caleb, peace, janto and greg - now thats a motherfucking gold! tongue.gif

<3 scherlo

Oh and guys if we can not repeat people it would be cool (more rememberance and variation that way).

This post has been edited by Gregory: Dec 26 2010, 02:29 AM

+
# 19Turin Turumarth Dec 26 2010, 05:08 AM
1. Have^Som3-good player, other names are Paddy^NooB, Irish^Mist

2. Dwarf5000-funny noob

3. I ran out of ideas.....

+
# 20Bumpin'Bob Dec 26 2010, 05:24 AM
Well If we're all gonna span ideas for players to be remember, there probably should be a couple polls for this post-13661-1143531603.gif

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)