Explore GameReplays...

Rise of the Witch King

The one list to rule them all

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1LethaL™ Apr 4 2014, 05:41 AM
I cant sleep and I was laying in bed thinking about my days of conquering this game and thought to myself, I have never made the best players list so here we go! I played from the very first month of Rotwk CW to up until quite arguably the last good solid active month. So from December of 06 to April of 08 was easily the most active this game was. Slowly died from there. I played the best and played with the best. I am not gonna include ANYONE new after April of 08. It just does not make any sense. Its like downsizing the NFL to 4 teams and calling the current players the best. Just doesnt make any damn sense. I have no doubt some of you are good but sadly, none of you have the chance to prove it against the best either. Since its been 6 years since I have played, I am pretty much going off clanwars site of August 2007 warrior list to refresh my memory as that month was without a doubt the best month of CW ever. It literally came down to 11:59 CST to which clan won.

10. EaE|Biakuya/Yomi among numerous other names. Straight up learned to talk and type english through this game =) Spammed like hell. Top 10 warrior consistently and won the first ever warrior cup. Some called a dodger or whatever that term is but who wasn't really. The dude could play and definitely top 10.

9. EaE|Delita Yomi's brazilian counterpart. Great dude. Always respectful and could play. Whenever you got the chance to play yomi/delita in 2v2 you were in for a fun game. Pretty good spammer and finally won a warrior cup in one of the last great CW months.

8. El^Camper/Andy and numerous names. Mostly 2v2 spammer but could throw down some good 1v1s also. Pretty funny yet quite irritating of a guy but nonetheless was good. Was my BFME2 2v2 buddy when that game started taking off again.

7. Wenson. Dude was funny as shit in TS and could play. Really hated JR and Juanring and strived to beat them all the time. Never dodged but never quite spammed enough for a warrior title either. Was leader of the clan BioXar...

6. Mas|Aggro/JR|Tequilla I forget the other names he uses. Hellboy on here. Constant spammer and good at 1v1 and 2v2 and actually won the last 1.06 BFME2 warrior cup and first admit for CW.CC in rotwk league. Good guy and a great player.

5. Fabi/Ai'kido|Rider or some shit. He was quite shit to start like many but quickly became one of the greats. I would not have included him if it wasn't how quickly he got better at this game. Up all day and night spamming like hell and pretty nice guy overall. Think he won quite a few warrior titles.

4. BGS|Rosas not many gonna recognize this name but this guy could go. Mostly 2v2 but the dude was pretty unstoppable. Never any warrior titles cause he rarely did 1v1 but the guy was constantly dodged and no one really wanted to play him.

3. Steve Elite|Eagle etc etc. Dumb as hell but great player. Raged and raged and raged but the dude could play. No doubt about that. Countless memories of this guy. Makes me chuckle.

2. EaE|Avatar. My good buddy and 2v2 partner. Tried adding this fucker on FB to no avail. Spent many of years playing with this guy and was overall good 1v1 and 2v2 and won a few warrior titles. Spammed all day and night against anyone and imo played the greatest Rotwk game ever against Juan. I cant think of which patch...perhaps 2.01 hell idk but it was Avatar goblins vs his isengard. Great great game.

1. Juanring ofc. For those who never got to face him. I feel sorry for you. Pretty nice guy and just super hard to beat. He posted unbelievable records and just could not be stopped. Very few and I say this again very few can say they actually beat the guy. He was just plain good.

Ill do some shoutouts just cause. Alot never played enough to be considered. Razor|Tuner...great player. Folcred....took to long to get good at this game but once he did, he got really good. He got his ass handed to him for months and months and months before he finally picked up on the game. RaC|Lagabuse. Godforbid. Relatine. Ubermicro. Cam. Danny. Alsa. allias bobby. I know im forgetting plenty but those were deffo the top 10.

Game: Rise of the Witchking 2.01

+
# 2Andy San Apr 4 2014, 09:55 AM
http://www.clanwars.cc/league_warrior.aspx...9&WID=13712 is this EaE|Avatar ? yes it is... check the last games he played vs D3viL.

Avatar wasn't that good, even when I was really bad, I managed to beat him twice 1vs1 and those games are nothing since we played a lot that month. Folcred on Avatar's place imo... The thing is that he lost a dw mirror and on that time my dw wasn't that good compared with today. Just ask Cam about that.

This post has been edited by Andy^: Apr 4 2014, 15:03 PM

Game: Rise of the Witch King

+
# 3LethaL™ Apr 4 2014, 12:09 PM
Again, if you didn't play when the best played, you aren't the best. Folcred got his ass straight up handed to him when the best played and only got good once everyone stopped playing. He got good no doubt but with only a handful around to witness it, it has no merit. I don't care if you won against him...many have. I fully expect all the players still playing or who have played the last 6 years to come and start bragging themselves up but I'm telling you right now...don't. Cause again, You didn't play when the game was popular. You have no merit.

Assuming Cam is the only one who posts here anymore from back in the day? And Cam isn't even old school. He started playing really late into Rotwk as well. I know he didn't even have a chance to play half the players I listed nor play against the best. I don't think anyone here even knows half of them as I don't know you. But a reason no one knows you guys. Playing a dead game! Thinking your good on a dead game! Guys I will totally kick your ass in Madden 97 ok?

This post has been edited by LethaL™: Apr 4 2014, 12:19 PM

+
# 4Andy San Apr 4 2014, 12:31 PM
Who cares about who played on that time when I clearly pwned Avatar when he was around at 2010 lol I'm not even saying that I'm better... never played most of them but you should accept the point that Avatar wasn't that good, that Folcred is better... and I can also say that Avatar wasn't better than me at 2010 when I had the opportunity to play him, and now he isn't for sure... I know better players than him like Cam, Turin, Kaz...

This post has been edited by Andy^: Apr 4 2014, 15:01 PM

+
# 5Brice` Apr 4 2014, 13:37 PM
nice another crap wanabe topic
mr lethal u left years ago and still u trying to invest ur time in a usless and wrong top 10 list, how cute
no one doing something important while playing this game, so talking about merit is kinda embarrassing

and defo, folc at his best was far better than ur top 10, also kinda sad u got impressed by some of the guys u mentioned in ur list

cam <3 =D

Clan: GoF|

Game: contributorprofiles

+
# 6Andy San Apr 4 2014, 14:59 PM
QUOTE(Brice` @ Apr 4 2014, 13:37 PM) *

nice another crap wanabe topic
mr lethal u left years ago and still u trying to invest ur time in a usless and wrong top 10 list, how cute
no one doing something important while playing this game, so talking about merit is kinda embarrassing

and defo, folc at his best was far better than ur top 10, also kinda sad u got impressed by some of the guys u mentioned in ur list

cam <3 =D

pls don't LOL

+
# 7CirillA Apr 4 2014, 16:43 PM
I did play all you listed Scott, except WenSon. I played CW summer 07 and quit then cameback and joined JR (Thanks to GfB and Aggro). Then i went to rid3r with fabi and steve since I knew fabi from the first day WK got released.

IMO, the only pro there is Juan (at the given time) but as the game develops, people do.. perfect example was Steve. Didn't play bfme2 like ALL the others in your top 10 but quickly estbalished experience and became pro as fuck tbh. The only good EaE members i played were you and Brandon, didn't rate delta and yomi at all. (I saw elfflame play and i'd probably say he was among you and Brandon).

And finally, as I've said.. the game develops, people do and the best players I've played is folc, steve then juan/fabi (1vs1 - in that order), Folc was free wins at the beginning, like everyone else who didn't play bfme2 CW and went straight to WK but he became robotic and immensely hard to play agaisnt.

Best 2vs2 I've faced is bobby, fabi, khat, andy (JR Sacred), Rosas, alsa (not in order because I honestly can't remember).

Clan: [FtN]

Game: StarCraft 2

+
# 8LethaL™ Apr 4 2014, 20:44 PM
Awww you remember my name. I couldn't remember when you started. I thought it was like 5-6 months in. Who is this Brice trying to flame me? I clearly said I couldn't sleep and stated my reasons. Quit crying and try harder. I've stated my reasons why none of you belong. You can have your opinions its fine. I'll only consider Cams cause well, Its the only one that matters. No doubt Folc got good but when the player pool is so small, I just can't see him being top 10 when the game was popular. For instance...Elladan. People went on and on about this guy being good etc. I just can't believe it. How do you go from getting stomped for almost 2 years to instantly good? You don't. The player pool gets worse and the semi good/average players start standing out more. Same with Folc. Plain and simple folks. You beat Avatar...congrats. Like I said many did but maybe he wasn't playing near as much and quit caring as much. People lose interest and don't play near as hard. Its common sense. I have no doubt he would stomp you in his prime.

And a little edit..Folc wasn't free wins at the beginning. He was free wins for like a year and half. You just don't play craptastic for a year and a half and FINALLY pick up on it. He started getting a little better when EaE and all of us finally let him play with us since we needed more 2v2 partners.

But I must say playing 2s with Lordball vs any combo of Alsa/cam/danny was one of the more fun months I had.

Also I really want to find that replay or avatar vs juan or any of mine! PS folc losing with dwarves vs my goblins in the most IMBA matchup on his host will never qualify him for top 10.

This post has been edited by LethaL™: Apr 4 2014, 20:51 PM

+
# 9Andy San Apr 4 2014, 21:22 PM
yh that's my opinion, you have yours... seems fair.

+
# 10Brice` Apr 4 2014, 21:56 PM
mr lethal i saw something like 450 posts from u arguing and talking about the same usless story, just total useless to open another topic...
+ what u claiming just doesn't make sense sorry
when bfme2 and rotwk came, 99% of players were lotr fan only, only 1% were experienced rts players, people took time to be rly gd at this game, skill started to be rly gd around 09
i saw many replays ( 1258942 wubs) from 07/08, all those games were rly embarrassing
biakuya srsly.. -.-

+
# 11LethaL™ Apr 4 2014, 23:11 PM
did you really just use a 99% were just playing cause it was a LOTR and 1% skill argument lol? you were in the debate club werent you! you sly dog!

I really like the part lol where you go people played for a long time to get good at this...yeah lol...the shitty players hence you and about everyone who still plays. You guys been in training or something haha? Been training your whole lives for that expert tag! Sorry son, Some are just naturally good and some aren't. If you can't educate yourself and better your gameplay after a month. You're brain dead. All those that took years to finally get somewhat decent...the pool just got worse. The players didn't get better.

This post has been edited by LethaL™: Apr 5 2014, 02:31 AM

+
# 12Tulkas. Apr 4 2014, 23:28 PM
Lethal you can't reason with these guys they are all biased because they have modern expert tags. They try to say the old players weren't great so that readers think these are the good players.

Andre are you serious? You and lewa were free wins no offence. Brandon was playing FFG style when he came back to mess about. He was one of the best don't think you can beat him.

Elfflame was like Morgoth and Juanring was like Sauron early days. wink.gif

+
# 13LethaL™ Apr 5 2014, 00:56 AM
Who is Tulkas? Just curious. And I am well aware. No one but the 10 remaining players takes them as serious players. They can argue all they want cause they still play but the fact will always remain, They didn't when the best did so they are nowhere near the best. And Elfflame was alright. Maybe top 15. I actually played on the same WoW server as him for a while. No idea where he is now.

+
# 14Brice` Apr 5 2014, 05:00 AM
thing is u have no clue about what u talking, u didn't played this game since 6 years and u think u know about actual ingame skill lol
most of the names from ur list i played them on bfme2, some of them even were mates..
and guys that never played them can easily watch old replays, they are still visible

this one, a 2.01 replay with ur pro as fk old mates :
http://www.gamereplays.org/riseofthewitchk...p;id=15307#disc

even actual medium players from 2.01 would have done better, everyone played crap, but at that time all were impressed by juanring play lol.. 112 wubs post-13661-1143531603.gif

+
# 15sleeper Apr 5 2014, 10:53 AM
just lol at lethal, making a list of 2.01 players smile.gif

Clan: [FtN]

+
# 16Andy San Apr 5 2014, 12:29 PM
QUOTE(Tulkas. @ Apr 4 2014, 23:28 PM) *

Lethal you can't reason with these guys they are all biased because they have modern expert tags. They try to say the old players weren't great so that readers think these are the good players.

Andre are you serious? You and lewa were free wins no offence. Brandon was playing FFG style when he came back to mess about. He was one of the best don't think you can beat him.

Elfflame was like Morgoth and Juanring was like Sauron early days. wink.gif

Who are you lol? I think you are just an hater that I might know from the past. You might be Gregory, not sure. If you know Lewa then you know that Lewa is Miguel and not Márcio that I used to play for the last few years. Miguel never used to play cw that much and when he did it was for fun since Pedro and Márcio were around playing for the same clan, for the first time. I don't even was there and when I started I was a free win, that's a fact. I became better and better since then and those free wins you said, was like free wins for me vs 40% of them when I was clearly better. Everyone that I crossed on cws and were free wins, lost vs me at least once after and when I say everyone that's everyone I played. I remember Adam and Birdy saying that I was bad, days later I started to beat Adam 1vs1 easly and 2vs2 with Márcio. FFG style? pls... like I said I didn't even had 50 % of the skills I have today when I crushed Avatar... so yh I think that I could beat him more and more.

This post has been edited by Andy^: Apr 5 2014, 15:46 PM

+
# 17LethaL™ Apr 5 2014, 14:07 PM
Your meaning to tell me everyone who plays now or for the last 6 years is here defending themselves like they are good? Didn't see that one coming. Point remains. You guys didn't play the best. Nor will ever be the best. Best now? Perhaps. You can rule over a dead league. Have at it. Sorry?

+
# 18Andy San Apr 5 2014, 14:30 PM
QUOTE(LethaL™ @ Apr 5 2014, 14:07 PM) *

Your meaning to tell me everyone who plays now or for the last 6 years is here defending themselves like they are good? Didn't see that one coming. Point remains. You guys didn't play the best. Nor will ever be the best. Best now? Perhaps. You can rule over a dead league. Have at it. Sorry?

w/e bro

+
# 19Brice` Apr 5 2014, 14:41 PM
QUOTE(LethaL™ @ Apr 5 2014, 14:07 PM) *

ur the one coming here and claiming bs stories about skill and retarded rank
anyway cba arging with a wanabe :::> u wrong, im right

+
# 20LethaL™ Apr 5 2014, 14:50 PM
hey guys my name is Brice. I was m8s with all these guys and totally kicked their asses in BFME2 and rotwk but no one remembers me nor has any recollection of this. I also trained for years for when the time came and this game was dead I could finally take my throne as the warrior champion of a whole 20 players. Bow down to my ultimate greatness.

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)