Explore GameReplays...

CNC Generals

This is really weird..

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Erfan Jun 24 2015, 01:17 AM
I found out something really weird.

The word ''revora'' is blocked on gameranger. So if you say, guys lets go to revora, no one can read it.

I think even the next few sentences and words you type, will get blocked too.

Cause I was on skype with rarely and murder, and I said in room with 6 players: Lets go revora, 2v2 lobby.

And no one could read it, and rarely and murder confirmed that over skype.

Thats really gayyy if you ask me. Gameranger..

Game: CNC Generals

+
# 2Erfan Jun 24 2015, 02:24 AM
yup, confirmed.

Just tested it with trojan.

+
# 3Plokite_Wolf Jun 24 2015, 07:37 AM
This is getting out of hand.

You see, Gen/ZH players, why would you use an inferior, laggy service that attempts to block GenTool and now even censors you? I believe moving to C&C:Online, at least as a protest against GameRanger, is a good idea at this point.

Scott Kevill is scared. Scared that C&C:Online will take everything from him (which is an overexaggerated fear). GameRanger was never anything more than a fallback option for people who couldn't or didn't want to access official online services of the respective supported games. But C&C:Online is designed to be the primary choice. GameRanger is not needed. Migrate. Migrate with your middle finger pointed at the whiny little bitch that is Scott Kevill.

This post has been edited by Plokite_Wolf: Jun 24 2015, 07:40 AM

Game: Kanes Wrath

+
# 4rarely Jun 24 2015, 08:19 AM
The problem for ccg is that there are not enough players to support two communitys. And making the arabs move to revora is an even bigger problem

Game: Generals 2

+
# 5Plokite_Wolf Jun 24 2015, 08:39 AM
QUOTE(rarely @ Jun 24 2015, 10:19 AM) *
And making the arabs move to revora is an even bigger problem

Why? There are Arabic-speaking players here on GameReplays, they can communicate with them.

+
# 6Erfan Jun 24 2015, 10:30 AM
Then they should start doing that, cause I can't get games on revora since there arnt any people online. Don't get me wrong, I agree what you say about gameranger, we should play on C&C online.

+
# 7Mathijs Jun 24 2015, 10:38 AM
It's been this way for years. I've been getting bans for mentioning T3A:Online (our BFME server) since 2013.

Game: Battle for Middle Earth

+
# 8meany Jun 24 2015, 12:47 PM
Aren't the arabs who plays does not have legal copy of ccg, therefore they are playing gameranger?

+
# 9Plokite_Wolf Jun 24 2015, 13:00 PM
C&C:Online doesn't check for serial keys, brah.

+
# 10meany Jun 24 2015, 13:03 PM
Ah okay, had no idea.

+
# 11Murder- Jun 24 2015, 13:49 PM
QUOTE(Plokite_Wolf @ Jun 24 2015, 09:37 AM) *

This is getting out of hand.

You see, Gen/ZH players, why would you use an inferior, laggy service that attempts to block GenTool and now even censors you? I believe moving to C&C:Online, at least as a protest against GameRanger, is a good idea at this point.

Scott Kevill is scared. Scared that C&C:Online will take everything from him (which is an overexaggerated fear). GameRanger was never anything more than a fallback option for people who couldn't or didn't want to access official online services of the respective supported games. But C&C:Online is designed to be the primary choice. GameRanger is not needed. Migrate. Migrate with your middle finger pointed at the whiny little bitch that is Scott Kevill.

I totally agree, however this would split the community into half because the Arabs would not migrate with us(you try explaining how Revora works to guys that barely speak english). The player base isn't large enough to be splitting it into two.

Clan: Digital Militia

+
# 12Plokite_Wolf Jun 24 2015, 14:04 PM
QUOTE(Murder- @ Jun 24 2015, 15:49 PM) *
(you try explaining how Revora works to guys that barely speak english).

And how about if someone tells them in Arabic?

+
# 13meany Jun 24 2015, 16:04 PM
Wouldn't change anything. They are used to gameranger and doesn't want any changes at all.

+
# 14Plokite_Wolf Jun 24 2015, 16:11 PM
Much like the rest of the Gen/ZH lot. Migrating 50% of the population would be ace.

+
# 15BoWZeR Jun 24 2015, 16:31 PM
it's impossible at thsi point unless you tell them allah wants it

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 16Diamond- Jun 24 2015, 16:35 PM
Once the majority has moved, the rest most likly will follow. One downside though is the fact, that most of these guys are below average players and would actually never move since then they could play their "noobgames" on gameranger not having to fear getting defeated in a horrible and super fast way. Even decent players, who were dominant in the past on gameranger, would probably not migrate because they could start to dominate gameranger again. Us pros (like around 15-20 players, even more at times) only make up a small portion of active guys on gameranger, we are not enough to make the whole guys switch, I have no idea what to do, gameranger su**s compared to the new server.

+
# 17Mathijs Jun 24 2015, 17:01 PM
QUOTE(Plokite_Wolf @ Jun 24 2015, 16:11 PM) *

Much like the rest of the Gen/ZH lot. Migrating 50% of the population would be ace.

Generals, sure. Zero Hour, though, we've got plenty of those games going on C&C:Online.

+
# 18Plokite_Wolf Jun 24 2015, 17:03 PM
And even more on GameRanger.

+
# 19Mathijs Jun 24 2015, 17:30 PM
Oh I know, I'm just saying that, unlike Generals, people can actually get games on the server for Zero Hour. tongue.gif

+
# 20krew Jun 24 2015, 18:12 PM
Toxic wanted me to repost what I said without being so vulgar toward CEO of gameranger.

I was banned for making topic about revora in forums.

Honestly still think he's what I originally said. He's just try to monopolize, which is illegal in the real world, and unrealistic to achieve anyway. Fuck him.

Clan: iWuB

Game: Generals 2

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)