Explore GameReplays...

Tiberium Alliances

Ultimately disappointed in World 100

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Zocom7 Sep 2 2014, 22:14 PM
I am ultimately disappointed in how Easy Studios handled World 100 with too much server demand, just like how players unable to get into Diablo III online for both SP/MP. Too much hangings, disconnections and services unavailable. I think I'll wait for World 101 with the same features but better server flow.

By the time the server will be fixed, the world will probably be full by then. So far as of this post writing, over 2700 players got in out of 5000.

At least I was the one who came up with suggestions for a unique World 100. But now this is the unique World 100 with issues. It's time for me to wait for World 101.

Game: Kanes Wrath

+
# 2methuselah Sep 10 2014, 21:21 PM
I did not get in at all sad.gif I'm frustrated with how it went but rest assured so are the folks at EASY. I have a little access that most do not and I'm very thankful for that but I assure you that they were mortified at that and worked well into the night to fix it.

That excuses nothing and that is not why I'm commenting I just wanted everyone to be aware. This was a small batch world and a new rule set so I hope this experience does not make EASY lean away from this sort of thing because I think it helps keep TA alive and vibrant.

Clan: GameReplays.org

Game: Generals 2

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)