Explore GameReplays...

Battle for Middle Earth

Why did Scop go lurtz in this game?

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Umi^T Mar 5 2015, 05:17 AM
Pretty straightforward: Isen/Rohan vs Mor/Isen.

Scop was Isen and mate was Mor, and Scop went lurtz- isn't it better to just go straight to combos as chant+drum+eye is enough LD to own anyting early on, and if Roh/Isen sees isen went lurtz, Rohan can mid rush possible and make it harder for Mor/Isen to win since now combos delayed, and statue in mid make it hard to win?

http://www.twitch.tv/scopchannel/b/632305419

Game: Battle for Middle Earth

+
# 2y0shi Mar 5 2015, 13:04 PM
QUOTE(Umi^t @ Mar 5 2015, 05:17 AM) *

Pretty straightforward: Isen/Rohan vs Mor/Isen.

Scop was Isen and mate was Mor, and Scop went lurtz- isn't it better to just go straight to combos as chant+drum+eye is enough LD to own anyting early on, and if Roh/Isen sees isen went lurtz, Rohan can mid rush possible and make it harder for Mor/Isen to win since now combos delayed, and statue in mid make it hard to win?

http://www.twitch.tv/scopchannel/b/632305419

Lurtz vs rohan isen is acually pretty common, and if rohan goes mid they have no chance in hell to win unless mor isen rly fucks up. There will usually be atleast 3 horse constantly rushing fod mills, gettin early lurtz will rank him up fast, since he kills rohan horses rly easy, you get the rest.

Clan: LeGenD`

+
# 3Kerkyra Mar 5 2015, 14:57 PM
QUOTE(y0shi @ Mar 5 2015, 13:04 PM) *

Lurtz vs rohan isen is acually pretty common, and if rohan goes mid they have no chance in hell to win unless mor isen rly fucks up. There will usually be atleast 3 horse constantly rushing fod mills, gettin early lurtz will rank him up fast, since he kills rohan horses rly easy, you get the rest.

yes + lurtz requires no micro, you just click attack and watch

Clan: Sons of Elendil

+
# 4Felixanius Mar 5 2015, 17:09 PM
QUOTE(Kerkyra @ Mar 5 2015, 14:57 PM) *

yes + lurtz requires no micro, you just click attack and watch

Ye I sometimes still have problems clicking on a moving object though. I guess that's why you are expert and I'm not.

+
# 5Kerkyra Mar 5 2015, 17:18 PM
I always thought it was because xeha and chyna mate, but your theory makes sense too

Clan: Sons of Elendil

+
# 6Umi^T Mar 5 2015, 17:37 PM
Ah, yeah vs Rohan I get it now, but would you still make Lurtz vs let's say Gondor/Isen?

P.S. Scop why don't you use x2 Zoom out? Helps soooo much in micro, and also you have the best quality livestream I've ever seen on BFME, or maybe it's just because every1 else records with 1994 PC

+
# 7Felixanius Mar 5 2015, 18:19 PM
QUOTE(Umi^t @ Mar 5 2015, 17:37 PM) *

Ah, yeah vs Rohan I get it now, but would you still make Lurtz vs let's say Gondor/Isen?

P.S. Scop why don't you use x2 Zoom out? Helps soooo much in micro, and also you have the best quality livestream I've ever seen on BFME, or maybe it's just because every1 else records with 1994 PC

You have double zoom out? Scop has the standard one, me 2.

+
# 8Umi^T Mar 5 2015, 18:43 PM
QUOTE(Felixanius @ Mar 5 2015, 18:19 PM) *

You have double zoom out? Scop has the standard one, me 2.

Yeah, that was the main reason I got 2.1 downloaded. At first it seems a bit too zoomed out, but once you get used to it, there's no going back. I thought all good players used x2 zoom out, just because of how helpful it is in micro, and just being able to see more of what is going on. Especially useful against lurtz gay pin.

+
# 9y0shi Mar 5 2015, 21:54 PM
QUOTE(Umi^t @ Mar 5 2015, 17:37 PM) *

FU

And yes todays players rush lurtz with isen vs pretty much any mu where the enemy has atleast 1 fol.

Clan: LeGenD`

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)