Battle for Middle Earth 2 - 1.08

new strategy

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 21Crabby Lobster Sep 27 2009, 14:21 PM
You definitely could Uruk Rush. I just go for creeping, because I think that your units come too late and the rush would be ineffective. This strat is also mainly to be used against Goblins and I'm fairly sure that creeping is the better option against them. It might be better to uruk rush against Mordor, but I don't know because I haven't even tried this against Mordor.

Clan: vKo

Game: League of Legends

+
# 22Valente Sep 27 2009, 17:12 PM
QUOTE(Ba1d`BuNNy @ Sep 27 2009, 15:21 PM) *

You definitely could Uruk Rush. I just go for creeping, because I think that your units come too late and the rush would be ineffective. This strat is also mainly to be used against Goblins and I'm fairly sure that creeping is the better option against them. It might be better to uruk rush against Mordor, but I don't know because I haven't even tried this against Mordor.

i tried it and It was succesfull, I go 2 furn 1 pit 1 uruk 1 rb 1 wargsentry btw. and I get 2 uruks 1 archer and kick all rbs.

Clan: Unr3al

Game: Battle for Middle Earth 2 - 1.08

+
# 23Crabby Lobster Sep 27 2009, 20:26 PM
Yeah, I suppose that could work. I thought you meant the same build order, except rushing instead of creeping. It doesn't really matter what build order it is I guess, just that you make the sentry and use the same building placement.

+
# 24Diamonte Feb 22 2011, 18:02 PM
Since the HP of a isen RB have been tougher on the newer patches why not save a few $$ and make a tower on fort or around the 3 RB ? it can save a few dollars imo

Clan: Croatia

Game: Battle for Middle Earth

+
# 25Turbo` Feb 23 2011, 18:42 PM
not worth it so early in the game

Game: Battle for Middle Earth 2 - 1.08

+
# 26Crabby Lobster Mar 14 2011, 23:38 PM
QUOTE(Diamonte @ Feb 22 2011, 13:02 PM) *

Since the HP of a isen RB have been tougher on the newer patches why not save a few $$ and make a tower on fort or around the 3 RB ? it can save a few dollars imo

Have you seen the new warg sentries? A sentry is a lot better than a tower. It kills the units much faster and I believe it defends a bigger radius. Also, the Furnaces may be tougher, but they still go down fast.

Anyway, this strategy is legit, but now I prefer wargrush/creepstart against Gobs and Mordor. Build order: 3furns wargpit urukpit wargs pikes wargs warriors.

I don't remember exactly how to execute it, cuz it's been forever since I played. I know the first warg was only defense and to help secure the creep, so you don't get stolen. Then, the second warg and warrior would harass together or something like that idk. It's also important, like with every other early warg strat, that you make a second uruk pit fairly early (like after 7-8 furnaces built).

This post has been edited by egotisticalnoob: Mar 14 2011, 23:45 PM

+

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)