Films to watch

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 2381Engi Yesterday, 06:46 AM
Oh NB.

Clan: Ani-Fags

Game: None

+
# 2382Oreb Yesterday, 07:14 AM
Fuck you. That movie was awesome. 110000000/10.

It really wasn't.

I had hopes it'd be better then avengers, wish was a decent 7.5/10. This managed to be worse because everything was rushed and jammed into one movie.

Game: Hardware

+
# 2383Utred Yesterday, 07:17 AM
That must be jokes. Why would they do that?

QUOTE(Oreb @ Aug 22 2014, 09:14 AM) *

It really wasn't.

I had hopes it'd be better then avengers, wish was a decent 7.5/10. This managed to be worse because everything was rushed and jammed into one movie.

The reason I liked Avengers more(I didn't like it that much) is that at least iron man and hulk and cap america have some backstory from previous stuff. Gotg is the avengers (and it really is exactly the avengers) but everyone is hawkeye and black widow.

This post has been edited by Utred: Yesterday, 09:35 AM

Clan: Teh Staff

Game: Heroes of Newerth

+
# 2384UNr34L Yesterday, 10:23 AM
Isn't that just a /tv/ maymay?

Game: Generals 2

+
# 2385Masked Yesterday, 10:55 AM
I thought everyone liked the avengers oreb. Why don't you.
Also what was the last movie I saw in the cinema I have no idea....shit i think it might have been toy story 3.

Clan: Ani-Fags

+
# 2386RagingJenni Yesterday, 11:04 AM
It did kinda bother me that everyone in Guardians of the Galaxy was pretty weak. Like if they ever meet up with the Avengers they'll look like a bunch of nerds. (Except Rocket, I guess)

Game: Company of Heroes

+
# 2387X-Flame Yesterday, 11:14 AM
QUOTE(RagingJenni @ Aug 22 2014, 13:04 PM) *

It did kinda bother me that everyone in Guardians of the Galaxy was pretty weak. Like if they ever meet up with the Avengers they'll look like a bunch of nerds. (Except Rocket, I guess)

Drax is pretty much the anti-Thanos and apparently turns into a being with incredible power if he gets close to Thanos' presence (he starts glowing and shit).

Tbh the biggest flaw of Guardians was that after-credit scene. What the fuck was up with that? It wasn't funny and didn't hint at anything special.

+
# 2388Utred Yesterday, 11:16 AM
QUOTE(UNr34L @ Aug 22 2014, 12:23 PM) *

Isn't that just a /tv/ maymay?

I have no idea what that means.

QUOTE(RagingJenni @ Aug 22 2014, 13:04 PM) *

Why does that matter? Do you dislike batman because he's not as strong as superman?

Tbh the biggest flaw of Guardians was that after-credit scene. What the fuck was up with that? It wasn't funny and didn't hint at anything special.

It's Howard The Duck. Comic book geek stuff.

Clan: Teh Staff

Game: Heroes of Newerth

+
# 2389RagingJenni Yesterday, 14:27 PM
Didn't know that about Drax.

Batman brings something that Superman doesn't, though. I liked all the Guardians (except for Gamora) and their characters but when it comes to interesting or unique powers they all felt like street level with only a shallow gimmick each to make them special.

That is easy to write around though, but it did still bother me slightly, like many other things during the movie. (Still, somehow, an above average movie)

Also was anyone else completely surprised by seeing Merrl in the movie? He was probably my favourite, perfect campy villain. That his character practically was a friendler Merrl from space helped a lot. happy.gif

This post has been edited by RagingJenni: Yesterday, 14:32 PM

Game: Company of Heroes

+
# 2390Ninjabutter Yesterday, 23:33 PM
QUOTE(Engi @ Aug 21 2014, 22:46 PM) *

Surely you didn't expect that I actually read /tv/. What rational person would do such a thing?

Clan: Hardcore Prawn

+

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)