Heroes of Newerth

Maliken Guide

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 21Cfrie Jan 20 2010, 12:12 PM
You've missed Wretched Hag. (:

+
# 22Turkey24 Jul 13 2010, 04:39 AM
Guide still being used I haven't tried it.

+
# 23Tanglet Sep 4 2010, 12:23 PM
seems like a good guide, only seing 2 things i'd like to say.

1.In my opinion there is missing the best item for Maliken, and that is the Geometer, we all know how annoying his ulti is, and how strong it is, therefor when u get ur Shrunken and Geometers, ur alrdy incredible strong. so therefor i would say please and i mean please play him with a geometers its so funny, and u get so many killls and when u ulti, they have a hard time focusing the correct maliken, since ur a easy target after ulti.

2. Dont know if u forgot it, og didnt wanna post it, but Maliken is a great wood hero, u can alrdy go woods from around lvl 3-4 get some lifesteal fast and a Alchemist bones, that means u can get ur farm on 3-400 gold pr min in the woods and fast get ur shrunken, therefor u could build maliken otherwise, and dont lvl sword, but his haste attack speed and the +dmg skill.

Just what i thought missing, if u think im wrong then np, just my thoughts on the hero

Game: Heroes of Newerth

+
# 24Gameslayer989 Sep 8 2010, 15:58 PM
someone should make an updated guide for this hero. it's a bit outdated (enhanced marchers giving attack speed? WTF?).

2. Dont know if u forgot it, og didnt wanna post it, but Maliken is a great wood hero, u can alrdy go woods from around lvl 3-4 get some lifesteal fast and a Alchemist bones, that means u can get ur farm on 3-400 gold pr min in the woods and fast get ur shrunken, therefor u could build maliken otherwise, and dont lvl sword, but his haste attack speed and the +dmg skill.

you can jungle from level 1. just get hellbourne zeal first, 2 health potions and a loggers. take out the easy camp, using a health potion if needed. then creep pull. you should be level 2. get sword of the damned, take the respawned easy camp and take on a skeleton/ogre camp. you should be level 3, if not creep pull again. get zeal again. from there you should be fine. the only creeps that can defeat a maliken jungling at level 3 are catmen and minotaurs, as his sword heals for more than the creeps can hurt you for once you go below a certain health. then when you regain it zeal goes down and they hurt you again. then you regain. you normally stay on 200-300 HP all the time you jungle. you've just got to be careful to not get ganked, as you'll have low health and no escape.

Clan: Team|Alias

Game: Dota 2

+
# 25Mr. Wrex Sep 8 2010, 16:18 PM
Hmm, today I had a total suck game with Maliken, I'll try your strat and post how it went!

+
# 26Gameslayer989 Sep 8 2010, 17:21 PM
yeah, i had an awful one yesterday, when i tried to lane. i ended up getting steamboots at 15 minutes, whispering at 24. so i decided to look at a guide to see what i was doing wrong. that brought me here smile.gif

+
# 27Mr. Wrex Sep 8 2010, 18:10 PM
No I meant your jungle strat, not this one posted here, it's totally outdated anyways..

+
# 28Gameslayer989 Sep 8 2010, 19:30 PM
i know you meant my strat tongue.gif i was talking about why i came to this guide despite having a good strat already. i like talking about how awsome i am tongue.gif

+
# 29LukDeRiff Sep 8 2010, 21:54 PM
With MSI picking up Maliken up again I got interested again and so I am going to make a petty big update. This will hopefully help you at being even more awesome.
Just gimme some time atm the Panda Guide sucks up all my writing time wink.gif

Game: Heroes of Newerth

+

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)