Battle for Middle Earth 2 - 1.08

Lets Liven up KOA

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Charger` Jun 9 2010, 00:03 AM
you guys... lets get this shit going on again.

I'll start with a funny story from this weekend (maybe you won't like it, but since i was there it was hillarious)

This weekend (prom weekend), me and my friends went to the beach to swim drunk. My friend had some pink on his bathing suit, so these guido guys were looking at us. We didn't know why, but we looked back and they approached us. One of them who was completely plastered went up to my friend and said "Dude, you fuckin gay bro? you have pink on your fuckin bathing suit". My friend cursed back at him, and after about 4 minutes, the guido punched him in the face. My friend fell on a rock, got up, and after stumbling punched the guido. My friend was bleeding like fucking hell while the guido was completely fine. He ran away like a little pussy

Not that funny, but if you were there you would have died.

LIVEN KOA UP!!!!!!

Clan: Knights Of Arnor

Game: Battle for Middle Earth 2 - 1.08

+
# 2Valente Jun 9 2010, 20:18 PM
the guy who punched your friend ran away? Because he was scared of him or of police? And if he is your friend, why did you just watch?

By the way, swimming drunk is idiotic.

Clan: Unr3al

+
# 3Deskwich Jun 10 2010, 22:37 PM
LOloLOLOL

A guido calling someone gay for wearing pink? Guido is the epitome of gay.

IPB Image

IPB Image

This post has been edited by Desktipper: Jun 10 2010, 22:37 PM

Clan: vKo

Game: League of Legends

+
# 4FiFaPr0 Jun 11 2010, 00:13 AM
Jersey shore ftw

Game: Battle for Middle Earth 2

+
# 5Charger` Jun 12 2010, 13:20 PM
QUOTE(Valente @ Jun 9 2010, 16:18 PM) *

the guy who punched your friend ran away? Because he was scared of him or of police? And if he is your friend, why did you just watch?

By the way, swimming drunk is idiotic.

I think he was just a pussy who thought my friend wouldn't do anything. he looked really confused after he got punched lmao.

QUOTE(Desktipper @ Jun 10 2010, 18:37 PM) *

LOloLOLOL

A guido calling someone gay for wearing pink? Guido is the epitome of gay.
IPB Image

IPB Image

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol.

QUOTE(FiFaPr0 @ Jun 10 2010, 20:13 PM) *

Jersey shore ftw

hell yeah. I am not talking about the one you see on TV though--- I was at Wildwood and everyone was soo chill. A couple of my friends were smoking a joint on the boardwalk and walked right by some cops and they didn't give a shit. Also, I was in a room compacted with like 25-30 kids doing body shots/playing pong/other shit and a cop walked in. He told everyone to "Shut the fuck up and stop making noise". If we didn't he said he'd come back. He literally left the hotel right after. Jersey shore is so overhyped- people there aren't all douchey lol.

+
# 6AntiElfman Jun 13 2010, 17:17 PM
SO TRUE!!! I blunt walk the WW boardwalk all summer long

Clan: Prisoners Of War

Game: Heroes of Newerth

+
# 7Charger` Jun 13 2010, 17:57 PM
wow here's a good one....

My parents think I'm gay. Me and some friends have some inside jokes about gay (homosexual) shit, and these are some of the things people wrote in my yearbook (word for word)

Josh, I am so glad i got to know you this year in lunch and P.E. You are hilarious, and don't be afraid to expose your jewishness and homosexuality in college. People will be much more accepting. I hope to see you in the future and i wish you the best. - Chelsea

Josh, It's been great seeing your gay ass in school everyday. 4th period and psych have been a great experience. I'll never forget your "do you know how i know you're gay" jokes with felix. we had a lot of good times and you're a funny kid. I'll miss you- P.S. You're gay - Linda

Joshie, You know I'm going to move your gay to straight ratio to 50/50. Dropping your pants in front of a room full of girls and one guy definitely proves you aren't that gay. I'm so glad we are friends. You are one of the funniest people i know even though you like the taste of dick. Keep in touch - Jess.

Josh, Prom weekend was amazing. I can't believe you got with that one guy on the beach during the fireworks!!!! it was so gay. We've had a lot of laughs these last 4 years and we have to keep in touch next year. - Katie

Last one put it over the top. My parents came into my room while i was sleeping and told me it's ok that i am gay. I had a migrane and didn't know what was happening so i told them to leave, but they kept talking. I was really angry, and told them to shut the fuck up a few times. They're extremely pissed, and thought it was a defense mechanism lol. Oh, and btw the "guy" i got with was a girl, but my friend thought she looked like a guy from a distance so she jokes with me i hooked up with a dude.

- I hope i have inspired some of you to come out of the closet (sharkbite, desk, arion, valente, deth). Peace.

+

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)