Company of Heroes

computer shortcut question!

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1chrsalg Mar 13 2012, 14:25 PM
Hi I dont know if I have posted in the correct discussion but I really hope someone can help, my young son used to play coh on line on a play free trial basis, now that was some time ago, and he kept bugging me to get him the game but I kept refusing, now I have caved in and I bought the game via thq, and downloaded it, after a few nightmare starts and hours (and im talking days) with it not registering, then saying he was blocked out, I have finally managed to get it all up and running, my problem is there is no desktop shortcut and I cannot seem to find where to go to launch the game if it gets turned off, so i have not turned the game off can someone please advise me as Im at my witts end and have not got a clue about computer games, and neither really does my son as he is only 11 and not really into computer games, except ps and xbox. Many thanks for any replies.

Christine

+
# 2AgmLauncher Mar 13 2012, 14:37 PM
I've moved this topic to the CoH Tech support forum since it's more likely someone will be able to help you there.

If you don't receive a response, I recommend trying the THQ support for the game (search for "Company of Heroes").

Clan: CrAzY

Game: Generals 2

+
# 3paria Mar 13 2012, 14:56 PM
Your game should be installed here if you chose the default path:
C:\Program Files\THQ\Company of Heroes
Simply create a shortcut of the launcher, and move it to the desktop.

If you need anymore help, just ask.

Game: Company of Heroes

+
# 4chrsalg Mar 13 2012, 15:58 PM
hi thanks for the replies. I have tried going into the program files but I dont see a launcher just a load of other files that I have no clue about !! I maybe just being simple and the answer is right in front of me but at the moment I dont see it lol
Christine

+
# 5paria Mar 13 2012, 16:02 PM
The name of the file is "RelicCOH" and the type is "Application". It should also be a large size (9,051 KB on my computer).

+
# 6chrsalg Mar 13 2012, 16:16 PM
Three words "I love you" thank you so much you have made a middle aged woman very happy. thank you thank you thank you. On a lighter note I really should learn how to work computers! Once again thank you so much you have been a tremendous help.

Christine

+
# 7paria Mar 13 2012, 16:17 PM
No problem, mate.

+

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)