Battle for Middle Earth 2 - 1.08

Elves...

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1NejkoPejko Nov 2 2011, 12:31 PM
I am a noob in this games and can someone post a startegy for elves 1.06 Earyl ; mid ; late...

+
# 2VeNeNo` Nov 3 2011, 09:33 AM
Hi,
This is 2.6 section but well u can use the standard elves strategy in 2.6 and in 1.06 too.
Tree,Barrack,Lorien archer,Lorien archer.(With these archers you start to creep the nearest 2 warg liars).Then you can creep the trolls liars aswell and keep up a nice army of Lorien archers,pikes,swords and usually Haldir.

Then depends who is your enemy.usually is good also to have an early pike(after the 2 lorien archers) coz if your opponet is good is going to counter your archers with horses.
If you're offhost farsight as first 5 pp power is the best choice,If you're onhost you can decide between farsight and rallying call(Arrow volley is not affected by the delay).If you have any other question just ask!! smile.gif

Clan: Da Unit

Game: Battle for Middle Earth 2 - 1.08

+
# 3Deskwich Nov 13 2011, 04:59 AM
Role wit this. It might not be the best for beginners, but it's freaking awesome.

Clan: vKo

Game: League of Legends

+
# 4icingman Feb 5 2012, 19:26 PM
QUOTE(Faby88 @ Nov 3 2011, 10:33 AM) *

Hi,
This is 2.6 section but well u can use the standard elves strategy in 2.6 and in 1.06 too.
Tree,Barrack,Lorien archer,Lorien archer.(With these archers you start to creep the nearest 2 warg liars).Then you can creep the trolls liars aswell and keep up a nice army of Lorien archers,pikes,swords and usually Haldir.

Then depends who is your enemy.usually is good also to have an early pike(after the 2 lorien archers) coz if your opponet is good is going to counter your archers with horses.
If you're offhost farsight as first 5 pp power is the best choice,If you're onhost you can decide between farsight and rallying call(Arrow volley is not affected by the delay).If you have any other question just ask!! smile.gif

I might try this as well. It couldn't hurt. I need to improve, anyway wink.gif thks

Game: Battle for Middle Earth 2

+
# 5Ab3r` Feb 7 2012, 12:18 PM
When he says creep with archers, use your builders to run around and distract the wargs.

Game: Battle for Middle Earth 2 - 1.08

+

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)