Battle for Middle Earth 2 - 1.08

stories

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Charger` Jul 17 2011, 17:30 PM
i made a journal of my college adventures. here are some of the better ones... this is a story thread... post some fuckin good stories in here.. going to omit the names just because.

First Club Experience- Idk how I did it, but this I hooked up with 6 girls, the first one right in my friends face after him telling me he was gonna get with more girls than I was. I had a great fucking time... don't remember any game that I spit, but do remember hooking up with the infamous -5. Yes Josh, you hooked up with a negative fuckin 5. When I left, my friend asked me why my tongue was bleeding, and I realized the teeth marks were from the negative 5 biting my tongue, probably because of her lack of experience in kissing. This was terrible, and was even worse because 2 of my buddies saw me doing it and decided not to intervene, but rather to take a video of us kissing with me almost falling down from being too fucked up.... talk about a video that potentially could have ruined my life had i not deleted it. I woke up at 4:30, went to sleep, and then went to class and aced my second test of the semester... The next time at the club, I only hooked up with 1 girl, but I also got a blowjob from her in the bathroom stall... She professed her love of cock to me in the line, and i convinced her to blow me. Mid-BJ, this bitch decided to leave the stall and ask for a condom so we could have sex, and some black guy gave her one and literally came into the stall with us, thinking they were going to have sex. I yelled at him, and he left, but then he watched as she continued to blow me. I yelled at him again (scrawny dude), and he left. i did not fuck her because she was a slut Afterward, she hooked up with 9 or 10 other guys and gave my best friend head on the way back. Good thing I was the first.

(Name here) Chronicles- First night I went back with her, I saw her in GQ and she was rubbing my upper thigh. We were walking back to walz, and I asked her (in front of a bunch of her friends) “Aren't you gonna invite me in”? She said no, and when she opened the door to her dorm, I said “ok, lets go”... she said we weren't gonna hook up, so I started kissing her neck. She was moaning like a wildabeast. Fucking insane.... but she still wouldn't hook up with me. I was feeling her ass, and tried to work around the front to finger her and get her going... However, she still wouldn't even let me do that. She even touched over my pants and said “I'm just seeing what's available”- dumb bitch. Part 2---- I go to her room after she sends me all these texts during the night, but I'm reluctant to because I still have feelings for another girl at this point. She says that her grandpa died, and since I lost both my grandfathers, I felt empathetic. I went solely to comfort her, but somehow the lights turned off and she started hooking up with me- this pissed me off, partially because I thought she lied to me about her grandpa, but also because her breath smelled like bigfoots dick. Wow, what will my wife think when I show her this? I swear (future wife) i'm not an asshole and I wasn't an asshole in college! This girl is a freakkkkkkkkkk. Anyways, I told her this and she said she brushes her teeth 7 times a day. I said to brush them 8 times, and she then threw back at me that I had bad breath, but I was chewing gum and 100% sure my breath wasn't bad. She was a TERRIBLE kisser. And by terrible, I mean the worst kisser i've ever had besides the -5, and she was close to being worse than that. Then she said I didn't know how to kiss, which was also a blatant lie. I was having a bad time because she continued to be prude, not letting me do anything else, and then she started stroking my dick over my boxers- fuck that... i'm not in high school and i'm not letting some dumb bitch give me a handjob over my boxers. I tried to leave, and she wouldn't let me... I told her that i've never given anyone a hickey before (which is true), and that if I can give her one I might stay. Like an asshole (a very, very drunk one) I gave her like 15 hickey's... She still wouldn't let me leave!!!! So I said (and sold it perfectly), “OMG, don't look behind you there is a huge spider.. and it's getting closer, omg”! She freaked out, screamed, and I sprinted out the door. I'm now known for the infamous “Spider Story”, and I hooked up with her a few more times. She was horrendous (but she made sure to brush her teeth... one time when I was so drunk she made both of us brush our teeth and one time she didn't hookup, or as she liked to say, “Mack” because I was eating a philly cheesesteak at the GQ), but I kept getting drunk, getting horney, and goin back. I sucked on her ears the last time, and I swear she was having an orgasm. Fuckin wildabeast. Then, I tried to leave, but once again, she wouldn't let me. I was so fucking bored, and didn't know what to do, so i told her that i had AIDS... My backstory was that when i was in 5th grade, my buddies hired me a stripper who gave me AIDS. Then, she checked online and found out AIDS could be transmitted through saliva (which i thought was bullshit), and started crying. I then told her i had syphilis, and he continued to cry... I then told her i was joking, and she tried to hookup with me again, but i ducked out, took all my clothes, and went into the hallway in only my boxers, only to see her entire floor (of all girls) right outside her door listening to everything we were saying.

they might not seem funny, but at the time, they were hilarious. i have more, but i realized not many would seem funny to you guys since you weren't there. LETS HEAR SOME GOOD SHIT!

Clan: Knights Of Arnor

Game: Battle for Middle Earth 2 - 1.08

+
# 2Racenilatr Jul 17 2011, 17:46 PM
uhhhhhhhhh after smoking some gravs, i thought my friends mom came home so i hid in his shower for like 5 minutes. Then i forgot what happened and came out forgetting why i was in there in the first place

Clan: Marvel Super Heroes

Game: StarCraft 2

+
# 3Crabby Lobster Jul 17 2011, 21:21 PM
I can't believe I read all that. You should definitely check out the girls forums in the mess hall. Tons of crap just like this there.

Clan: vKo

Game: League of Legends

+
# 4Racenilatr Jul 18 2011, 00:10 AM
LOL just read ur stories

Clan: Marvel Super Heroes

Game: StarCraft 2

+
# 5Charger` Jul 18 2011, 23:53 PM
smile.gif

+
# 6RanDoM'L0L Aug 5 2011, 21:27 PM
More man, those werent so bad smile.gif.

Clan: uNIQuE|4|

Game: Battle for Middle Earth 2

+
# 7RanDoM'L0L Aug 5 2011, 21:28 PM

+
# 8Charger` Aug 9 2011, 14:52 PM
QUOTE(RanDoM`ftw @ Aug 5 2011, 17:28 PM) *

i don't have too many more good ones. there's always the story about hooking up with a girl one night and then ignoring her after that because you were drunk (and vise versa).. these wouldn't be too funny to you guys though since you don't know the girls. i can post some more if you want though.

also, there will be more this year during/after my sophomore year. mad bitches time

+
# 9RanDoM'L0L Aug 17 2011, 13:07 PM
Hm I may post some too but not sure whether theyre gonna be very funny biggrin.gif.

+
# 10Charger` Aug 17 2011, 14:52 PM
go for it bro. i'll be posting more during the year....

+
# 11RanDoM'L0L Aug 17 2011, 17:46 PM
Hm well this week Im gonna go to party with mates so lets see whether there will be something worthy to post and if not I will get some older one smile.gif...Im just 16 tho so theres not so many of them yet biggrin.gif.

+
# 12Blizz` Aug 17 2011, 19:25 PM
tl;dr

+
# 13RanDoM'L0L Aug 18 2011, 09:40 AM
QUOTE(Blizz` @ Aug 17 2011, 19:25 PM) *

tl;dr

And the point being ...?

+
# 14Charger` Aug 18 2011, 20:43 PM
QUOTE(RanDoM`ftw @ Aug 17 2011, 13:46 PM) *

Hm well this week Im gonna go to party with mates so lets see whether there will be something worthy to post and if not I will get some older one smile.gif...Im just 16 tho so theres not so many of them yet biggrin.gif.

do stupid shit man.... just not too stupid. i once drank so much that i had to go to the hospital (me and 1 friend finished an entire handle of gin on our own)... that was way too stupid. if i didn't make deans list first semester thers a good chance my parents woulda taken me out of the school i'm going to (which is known as a real good academic college). you'll have these stories to look back and laugh about when you're older, so live it up while you can man.

+

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)