Battle for Middle Earth

I can't believe this forum still exists.

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1PhoenixPrince Mar 31 2012, 02:11 AM
I was feeling nostalgic so thought I'd check in. What's up guys? Haven't talked to any of you in years.

Clan: Legions of Mordor

Game: Battle for Middle Earth

+
# 2general grievous^ Apr 5 2012, 02:41 AM
I cant believe its still here either at this point. How are ya?!

+
# 3Amateur`Hour Apr 5 2012, 02:58 AM
I can't believe its not butter.

Clan: Vip3rs

Game: League of Legends

+
# 4Zlurodirom Apr 9 2012, 22:36 PM
Thanks for messaging me back Genub.

Clan: DreaM|DivA

+
# 5general grievous^ Apr 11 2012, 02:38 AM
I thought I did?

+
# 6Taterz Apr 11 2012, 17:38 PM
Did Zlur get stood up?

Game: Dota 2

+
# 7PhoenixPrince Apr 11 2012, 19:58 PM
Apparently. Or maybe Zlur wasn't being sarcastic? (The thought!)

Anyway, yeah, as for me, I'm in school now at the University of Iowa studying playwriting. Not ever going to make any money, but whatever. Things been going pretty well overall. Mostly playing Starcraft II when I have the time to game, although I'm not very good at it. Any of you guys play? Also, anyone want to bfme some this summer? You can still play online, right? My parents moved and I'm spending the summer with them to save money, so I got nothing to do other than work and play video games lol.

+
# 8general grievous^ Apr 12 2012, 15:10 PM
You can play on gameranger theres directions on how to do it in the bfme forums. It wasnt hard, if i was able to figure it out anyone can... I would b playing periodically n shit but my computers busted still. Maybe one day ill fix it...

+
# 9DunedainReincarnated May 21 2012, 02:58 AM
Whoa. Decided to stop by. Forgot my old email unfortunately (don't kill me for making a 2nd account). I saw my disk today and figured I'd see if LoM lived on. Read all of the overrated players thread over. Excellent work if I say so myself.

As far as my I'm at the end of my junior year at Ohio University, and starting my application cycle to medical school in less than a month. I've been busy for a very long time. Might pull out the disk sooner or later and play. I could probably win a match or two nowadays, assuming I could find one.

+
# 10Taterz May 21 2012, 19:57 PM
QUOTE(DunedainReincarnated @ May 21 2012, 03:58 AM) *

Whoa. Decided to stop by. Forgot my old email unfortunately (don't kill me for making a 2nd account). I saw my disk today and figured I'd see if LoM lived on. Read all of the overrated players thread over. Excellent work if I say so myself.

As far as my I'm at the end of my junior year at Ohio University, and starting my application cycle to medical school in less than a month. I've been busy for a very long time. Might pull out the disk sooner or later and play. I could probably win a match or two nowadays, assuming I could find one.

Hello biggrin.gif

You can find one relatively quickly. Normally takes me about 5-10 minutes to get one, but because it's on GameRanger you can just sit and browse the internet whilst you wait instead of having to maximize every 2 seconds.

I've been playing the last week or so, and only lost 2 games after ~2 years without playing. So it's safe to say it's a piece of piss to win a few.

Although when I've been playing under a smurf name I was finding games in about 5 minutes, but now I'm using taterz again i haven't actually found a single game after an hour of searching. Only one guy played me when he knew it was me, and that was only because we got half way through a game, asked who I was then asked for a re.

Game: Dota 2

+
# 11 Omerta` May 22 2012, 06:12 AM
QUOTE(Taterz @ May 21 2012, 11:57 AM) *

Hello biggrin.gif

You can find one relatively quickly. Normally takes me about 5-10 minutes to get one, but because it's on GameRanger you can just sit and browse the internet whilst you wait instead of having to maximize every 2 seconds.

I've been playing the last week or so, and only lost 2 games after ~2 years without playing. So it's safe to say it's a piece of piss to win a few.

Although when I've been playing under a smurf name I was finding games in about 5 minutes, but now I'm using taterz again i haven't actually found a single game after an hour of searching. Only one guy played me when he knew it was me, and that was only because we got half way through a game, asked who I was then asked for a re.

Hi

+
# 12Infinity` May 25 2012, 20:48 PM
This is my first summer off in 2 years, because I just graduated with my Associates degree. I got into the University of Florida as a Junior for the Fall semester in the Computer Engineering program.

I'm out of a job right now because I was working at the Community College while taking classes, so I'm job hunting. But I have a bunch of free time for games, so get on xfire or msn and hit me up.

Clan: Prisoners Of War

+
# 13Anarchy Jun 12 2012, 14:21 PM
If you're looking for a game, message me @ Agent`Ana. I would love to play you Jack. smile.gif

Clan: LeGenD`

Game: StarCraft 2

+
# 14Ryze Jun 26 2012, 17:18 PM
QUOTE(Anarchy` @ Jun 12 2012, 14:21 PM) *

If you're looking for a game, message me @ Agent`Ana. I would love to play you Jack. smile.gif

I heard you always dodge Stiwie

Clan: LeGenD`

Game: None

+
# 15general grievous^ Jul 14 2012, 02:23 AM
Anyone still around?

+
# 16Infinity` Jul 14 2012, 16:27 PM
Yep... Organizing shit for my apartment when I move to Gainesville in August, applying to scholarships, working out, gave up on finding a job after 4 interviews and 3 months of looking for one, going to the beach a little bit, etc...

Also learning how the Android OS works, and learning programming languages.

Yep still here.

+
# 17Mr.Shankly Oct 8 2012, 14:54 PM
QUOTE(Infinity` @ Jul 14 2012, 17:27 PM) *

Yep... Organizing shit for my apartment when I move to Gainesville in August, applying to scholarships, working out, gave up on finding a job after 4 interviews and 3 months of looking for one, going to the beach a little bit, etc...

Also learning how the Android OS works, and learning programming languages.

Yep still here.

Your doing software development?

Me too!!!!

Though im more of an iOS guy tbh, though I have done a little bit of android development. Im looking for a job.... thinking I may have to move to london or some big city in England to improve my chances of getting a jbo lol.

Game: StarCraft 2

+

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)