Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1kustodian Dec 9 2010, 17:56 PM
Pandamonium Guide

Leave your comments here.

Clan: HotOPS

Game: Heroes of Newerth

+
# 2X-Flame Dec 9 2010, 18:52 PM
Good guide. A good Panda can wreck teams, really good hero.

Game: None

+
# 3L3g3nd4ry Dec 9 2010, 21:02 PM
The long awaited Panda guide, enjoy

+
# 4MiniDonbeE Dec 9 2010, 22:48 PM
.... daemonic is core.. before behe heart. after null and shrunk get daemonic. so you get more damage. you will kill support heroes with 3 flurries. most squishys with a flick and 1 flury and 1 auto smile.gif..... and most carries in 1 flurry a cannon and 3 or 4 flurries biggrin.gif seriously flurry is op as crap. so get some mana early ( nullstone) so that you can spam it smile.gif 4 flurries does more damage than ur ult i believe..................... or around the same damage but quicker tongue.gif

+
# 5blackx Dec 10 2010, 02:20 AM
Usually i max out cannoball first,but which is better to max up?flurry or cannonball?

Game: Call of Duty 4

+
# 6L3g3nd4ry Dec 10 2010, 09:05 AM
Well like the guide says its down to your own personal skill:

Max cannonball if you're new at Panda because Flurry is more difficult to land perfectly. But once you do get good at it then Flurry is the better choice for damage because it does more damage.

+
# 7Wolfa Dec 10 2010, 11:23 AM
I play a fairly descent panda, and I go one 1st flick, 2nd Cannon Ball, then max flurry. Many people overlook the fact that flurry also basically stuns them for a short time, which can be extremely useful for playing some clutch panda. In lane, use flick and cannon ball to position yourself infront of your enemy, then flurry them back behind your creeps/into your tower for some good giggles. Seems the most effective skillbuild to kill people early in lane, as long as your with a semi compatable lane partner. Also better on the old mana useage.

Appart from difference in opinion on skill build, good guide.

Consider adding insanitaruis? The plus 31 strength hugely benefits your Ultimate and Flurry damage output.

This post has been edited by Wolfa: Dec 10 2010, 11:24 AM

+
# 8Sini Apr 3 2011, 19:23 PM
QUOTE(Wolfa @ Dec 10 2010, 07:23 AM) *

I play a fairly descent panda, and I go one 1st flick, 2nd Cannon Ball, then max flurry. Many people overlook the fact that flurry also basically stuns them for a short time, which can be extremely useful for playing some clutch panda. In lane, use flick and cannon ball to position yourself infront of your enemy, then flurry them back behind your creeps/into your tower for some good giggles. Seems the most effective skillbuild to kill people early in lane, as long as your with a semi compatable lane partner. Also better on the old mana useage.

Appart from difference in opinion on skill build, good guide.

Consider adding insanitaruis? The plus 31 strength hugely benefits your Ultimate and Flurry damage output.

Yeah I was posting just to mention insanitarius but Wolfa got to it already biggrin.gif

It adds a sick ammount of burst to panda (more than most high tier items) lots of HP and a nice toggle which can do some sneaky things.)

Clan: Dumbledore's Army

Game: Battle for Middle Earth 2 - 1.08

+
# 9F. Doom Aug 19 2011, 19:01 PM
In guides, I'd like to know good ways to shut the hero down.

What heroes do you want to pick when you see someone pick panda? What heroes should you avoid picking if someone picks panda?

+
# 10Witchking' Aug 19 2011, 19:44 PM
Avoid picking heroes that rely on magic immunity (since all of panda's spells are physical, he will laugh at it).

Vindicator is a strong pick against panda because of his passive and ult. Generally, you also want to have someone that have a superior magic or physical ultimate with a stun to cut off panda's ultimate. For example hellbringer or succubus.

+

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)