Explore GameReplays...

CNC Zero Hour

VERY strange replay

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1ChillPills Jun 15 2005, 09:17 AM
hello, pleaselook at green, hes gats range is infernal, in many occasions he shoots 10 quads and kill em before they can even open fire back. Look, hes gats mooving and shooting at the same time whit an so strange long range, i just can´t belive it. I might be totaly wrong but for me it looks strange. Second, green playes whit no radar all game, look how much units he got, that ofcourse does mean nothing. But, look on the right corner of greens cliff, he see pinks worker comming to sneak in for a tunnel, impossible imo, if usa uses any satelit it would flash my tunnel, cause pink is stealth. Then the last strange thing, look at blue, in middle when he get 2 bazooka men in the tower, he force fire my steath tunnel which is not finnished yet. He also makes in hes base 2 stingers to kill usa´s... oh well, that mihgt just be luck. I´m consurned about the gats fire range tho, please check it out guys....

Removed replay as it contained bug, maphack verdict has also been given, Lost Soul numchuks.gif

This post has been edited by I_05T_SoI_IL: Sep 30 2005, 18:51 PM

+
# 2Balrog Jun 15 2005, 09:35 AM
propably gat bug, no cheat then

Game: StarCraft 2

+
# 3ChillPills Jun 15 2005, 10:05 AM
but gat bug all game? i mean all the gats he makes gets bugged? i don´t know any bug so that´s y asking

+
# 4LeViD Jun 15 2005, 14:00 PM
IF HE FIRE ON PLANES THEN THE QUADS R GaTTS WILL fire at oppenets quad from a further range than normal.. i highly doubt there's a cheat for gttas to have biger range it's just a bug

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 5bliNd- Jun 15 2005, 16:10 PM
Just ROFL at acusing someone of having "Gat range hack" wacko.gif wacko.gif wacko.gif .

When Gat targets any air unit which is out of the Gats range the Gat will then shoot randomly ground units with the air range. I hope you understand it now.

Game: None

+
# 6ChillPills Jun 15 2005, 23:00 PM
i knew it, i´ll get flamed of woundering the range of gats =) lol. Blind, were do you see me accusing him of a hack conserning the gats range? Did you btw even look the replay? All hes gats didn´t fire or target ANY plane. I doubt too any kinda cheat for gat range, just found it realy strange and wanted a second opinion, and thanx for that Levid. What about the worker on cliff? How he saw it? Tony can you look at it?

+
# 7ToNy-BLaiR Jun 16 2005, 17:59 PM
Its the gat bug all right, really rather pathetic tbh.

He was also maphacking, he locked onto pinks worker building the stealth tunnel under fog.

Verdict:

-|He^SyNiC*HyPeRiO

100% Maphack

smile.gif

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 8LO5T S0UL Sep 30 2005, 18:50 PM
Errrrrr going through these, some idiot on the net was boasting about how to gatt bug so i have had to remove the replay. (they even very kindly offered me the link too)

0wn3d.gif

Game: Command and Conquer 3

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)