Explore GameReplays...

Battle for Middle Earth 2 1.06

Comp Stomps 1 vs 7

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 21Ragnarok. Oct 16 2006, 21:01 PM
QUOTE(OlaNDeR`Z @ Oct 15 2006, 09:24 PM) *

after doing nothing but this for 2 and a half months.

child you sicko wacko.gif

Clan: Prisoners Of War

Game: Graphics

+
# 22marre Nov 25 2006, 13:19 PM
1vs7 isnt that difficult, on tournyhillz, (i havent tried out on 1.06, but before i was able to), just get out a cah that is with blademaster and roam the forts, and upbs, than get ara out, so u have 2 blademasters, so together they just run around the map, killing all they meet, and while they do that, get heal, and in ur base, get towers and garisson things, and put rangers in them, (also build walls, so they cant directly use ram on u, (and capture all resource buildings)
(ara for unit production buildings, and ur cah vs the fort, (also give cah invulnerability, and whirlwind, (an maybe bombard or something))

Clan: Gwaith-i-Nolendili

Game: Battle for Middle Earth 2 1.06

+
# 23DarkLord103 Nov 25 2006, 18:04 PM
Beating 7 brutals with 1000 starting cash is impossible, you'll get owned every time. It's probably possible to beat 7 brutals with 4k starting and no customs, I've got into mid game on the Tournament map by creeping with nazgul and getting fortress upgrades, then fellbeast, but I haven't managed to win yet, even by exploiting the nazgul's unmounted attack speed glitch.

I did win with 4000 starting cash and an Uruk custom hero (Not glitched, but you probably need capture lair at level 1 for farming drakes) I've attached the replay if anyone wants to see. Basically I just run around with my CaH and his summoned units and captured drakes, owning everything numchuks.gif And of course mordor fortresses can defend against almost anything. I made all the enemies mordor because their infantry are weakest and they don't send that much seige at you, but this strat works well against most other factions except goblins, cuz they usually send early trolls.

Attached File(s)
Attached File me_vs_7_brutals.BfME2Replay
Size: 96.51k
Number of downloads: 98
Player Name Side Team
1v7brutals 0
B 1
B 1
B 1
B 1
B 1
B 1
B 1

Game: Worldbuilder

+
# 24redfoxxxx Apr 10 2007, 17:57 PM
good work dude, 7 brutals on all maps. howd u manage the masses!?

+
# 25marre Apr 13 2007, 12:59 PM
on bt2dc, it kills u
coz the ai is very hard
on 1.06, i did it too
get nazgul and builder with transport to isle, and use nazgul to kill lairs, and than camp on the isle
if they capture the boat-buildings, than u can still get witchking, to get them back,...
than get ur army with boats back on land,
and use witchking + fellbeasts to attack em, as diversion, while u get some builders back from isle
and also, use balrog and barrage, to kill theyr forts

Clan: Gwaith-i-Nolendili

+
# 26WilliamD Oct 21 2007, 21:43 PM
I can't even beat 1v1 with BTDC 2.1 sad.gif The AI is haaard. Or I suck. Or maybe both. Probably the later. MoTW vs Isengard 2x barracs spam and he already has siege weapons. <sigh>

+
# 27Fledge Oct 23 2007, 17:59 PM
QUOTE(DarkLord103 @ Nov 25 2006, 12:04 PM) *
Beating 7 brutals with 1000 starting cash is impossible, you'll get owned every time. It's probably possible to beat 7 brutals with 4k starting and no customs, I've got into mid game on the Tournament map by creeping with nazgul and getting fortress upgrades, then fellbeast, but I haven't managed to win yet, even by exploiting the nazgul's unmounted attack speed glitch.

I did win with 4000 starting cash and an Uruk custom hero (Not glitched, but you probably need capture lair at level 1 for farming drakes) I've attached the replay if anyone wants to see. Basically I just run around with my CaH and his summoned units and captured drakes, owning everything numchuks.gif And of course mordor fortresses can defend against almost anything. I made all the enemies mordor because their infantry are weakest and they don't send that much seige at you, but this strat works well against most other factions except goblins, cuz they usually send early trolls.

Not going to happen vs a bt2dc 2.1 brutal. Hehe, tried it myself. This had to be 1.06.

Clan: Dumbledore's Army

Game: Battle for Middle Earth 2

+
# 28kingender Oct 26 2007, 01:22 AM
yeah even in 2v2 me and my friend get owened. SOMETIMES. but we tried a 2v3 and won and lost.

Game: StarCraft 2

+
# 29ShadowGogogoff0 Jan 18 2008, 03:21 AM
QUOTE(goliath @ Jun 3 2006, 05:09 AM) *

Firstly, Im not sure where Im supposed to post this, if it has to be moved somewhere, then by all means.

Ive always been interested in playing 1v7 comp stomps, from RA2 to Generals to ZH to BFME 1.

Ive been able to defeat 7 Brutals on Evendim, non modified rules, BUT by non conventional method; going to the center island and camping with a fort, and using feelllbeasts and PPs to slowly kill them off. My comps were all fixed as Isen, but dont think it mattered much.

For normal play, (Stand and Fight), unmodified rules, i use Motw and have managed to defeat 7 medium on all the 8player maps.: Evendim, Mordor and Tourney Map.

So my question, can anybody defeat 7 Brutals (need not be random) using unmodified rules and on tourney map or Mordor map? Also on Evendim BUT not going to the central island at all.

Or if not so, modified rules also possible. But Ive tried using 4000 initial resources also and higher CP points to play against 7 Brutals or 7 Hard but still is as tough as before. it works both ways. I dont ever use CH maybe they can work?

BTW If anybody is further interested in knowing how to defeat 7 Mediums on any of the maps or further info on defeating 7 Brutals on Evendim just sound out.

well if you want to do it have 1/3 pop and 4000 as Dwarves build Gimil and gloin and kill bases ASAP and get and creeps/buildings AKA Outposts. then get fort with towers and get rebuild and you go it. or do it MofW and Airy and Bor (bor for horn)

+
# 30ShadowGogogoff0 Jan 19 2008, 15:09 PM
I have done it

+
# 31ShadowGogogoff0 Jan 19 2008, 16:43 PM
did it again

+
# 32WNxPatchaxx Jan 23 2008, 16:18 PM
I once won a 6vs2. I was with a teammate vs 6 brutals.

+
# 33ShadowGogogoff0 Jan 23 2008, 20:21 PM
QUOTE(WNxPatchaxx @ Jan 23 2008, 09:18 AM) *

I once won a 6vs2. I was with a teammate vs 6 brutals.

I did that today but my team mate was a Comp

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)