Explore GameReplays...

CNC Zero Hour

BIGNOOB And TheDirector MAPHACK!

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Fr1est Jun 3 2006, 18:34 PM
First off, I went as a n00b name and joined BIGNOOB's game and I suddenly saw this. I asked a question, BIGNOOB said no and the other guy said yes, take a look:

Attached Image

An amazing discovery of what mismatch does? Does BIGNOOB mismatch when he loses? He does have an account stats of 15/0/0...

Anyway, I did play that game and eventually I lost. sad.gif I got really mad and I knew BIGNOOB maphacked so I logged to my normal name as "^DeuX^" and joined his game.

We then played. Don't mind of my horribly play, as I was as well testing if BIGNOOB maphacks. tongue.gif As I was playing, I also realized I encountered another maphacker known as, TheDirector. Him and BIGNOOB beaconed at my units under fog, stealthed units and heroes including Jarmen Kell and Black Lotus.

Here are some examples:

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

At the last screenshot, TheDirector scanned right where my Black Lotus was and sent a King Raptor to that direction. Take a look:

Attached Image

Other suspicious moves these people did is use their Generals Powers perfectly on most of my buildings.

IMO, overall, I think both these players maphack, but first, PyRo^ may I have the permission to convict these people? If this is not enough evidence, I'm sure there is more like lock-ons and I'll scrutinize the moves and post them here. smile.gif

Attached File BIGNOOB_might_hack.rep
Size: 157.88k
Number of downloads: 62
Player Name Side Team
BIGNOOB 1
TheDirector 1
EuStAry{0} 2
"^DeuX^" 2

Edit - Added the replay.

This post has been edited by DeuX: Jun 3 2006, 18:35 PM

Game: Soulstorm

+
# 2AngryHan Jun 4 2006, 10:06 AM
This is just so laughable, 100% for both of them smile.gif

Clan: H2

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 3Fr1est Jun 4 2006, 10:51 AM
Okay, thanks!

[100% Maphack] for BIGNOOB - 47C50103.

[100% Maphack] for TheDirector - 56091B74.

Game: Soulstorm

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)