Explore GameReplays...

CNC Zero Hour

Sombody may have cheated!

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Darth Bush Jul 10 2006, 02:30 AM
Hi, I hope you will indulge me with this topic. As you know, I very rarely accuse somebody of cheating unless I am confident of the conviction. I hope you are all not too bored with the replay as it is played rather poorly on both sides. I do think it is important to review even though he was terrible as he may someday get better and join cw. I would rather not face maphackers in future important games.

I became suspicious when my first Col. Burton went up in a firestorm of black napalm from migs. I noticed he fired at 3 different Burtons without detection. I lost another by just being stupid. Even at the very end, I moved my Burton into where his hackers were and he picked them all up and ran away. There was no detection to my knowledge.

I would also like to take this special moment to voice my opinion, I despise maphackers and cheaters.

-DB form Colorado

Attached File(s)
Attached File Burton_sRevenge.rep
Size: 111.44k
Number of downloads: 43
Player Name Side Team
Bush_the_Magnifice 1
PLAYER 2

+
# 2WarCrimes Jul 10 2006, 14:48 PM
This guy was convicted last week i think . thum.gif

Clan: -MaD|

Game: None

+
# 3Fr1est Jul 15 2006, 05:34 AM
Well if he was convicted last week, then this time, it's extremely obvious from how blatant this guy's maphack is in this replay and the behavior to Bush's Col. Burton...

[100% Maphack]

Game: Soulstorm

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)