Explore GameReplays...

CNC Zero Hour

-=Mr=-_fugi_=- >>MH<<

Closed Topic Start new topic
# 1lil9 Mar 23 2005, 14:18 PM
in this replay it is every1 random and on the left it was inf vs normal china, the normal china starts off by building a anti inf build order without seeing inf base

he makes a rax to build tank hunters against outpost then a warfac but the inf is going helix so he doesnt build any tank hunters he just makes gatts, that doesnt realy prove that he map hacks but then as the helix is coming he locks on to it with his gatts

then he sends his gatts to go atack and he locks on a worker in the infs base

and then he sends a flamer but as thats going to infs base inf builds an outpost so he pulls the flamer back then moves it again after the outposts moved

Attached File(s)
Attached File __Mr___fugi___.zip
Size: 20.35k
Size (unzipped): 67.38k
Number of downloads: 51
Player Name Side Team
lil8 1
lil9 0
-=Mr=-_fugi_=- 0
som1else 0

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 2Zeed Mar 23 2005, 14:48 PM
First of all you and your m8 (Lil8 and lil9) were NOT random, both of you choose your own armies, Fugi and his m8 were the players who only went random.

His initial BO was not very suspicious as that is the standard anti-Inf BO and he already knew you were inf before the game. Him spamming gatts does not prove anything BUT i think he might have actually locked on.

Im not really sure about the flame tank, wether he could see through the fog of war.

What i really dont understand from Fugi was that his m8 was getting tunnel spammed and also he was getting tunnel spammed by toxin but he did not do anything about it.

So tbh im not really sure wether this was or was not MH and it would be better to leave it for Tony-Blair.

+
# 3lil9 Mar 23 2005, 14:59 PM
We was random :angry: he didnt know who we was

+
# 4lil8 Mar 23 2005, 15:05 PM
all of was random actually so dont ty saying that he new who we was. just cos i was inf and my m8 was toxic dont mean that we chose our team y would we say that we was random if we want.

+
# 5lil9 Mar 24 2005, 13:04 PM
Will this be reviewed?

+
# 6^General Mar 24 2005, 19:20 PM
they were all random, and it will be reviewed by tony im sure, but give him some time.

Game: Command and Conquer 3

+
# 7ToNy-BLaiR Mar 24 2005, 20:07 PM
Sorry for late review, have had problems getting on GR.org at certain times!

It was an all random game, obviously thier armies would show in the replay since it was thier replay of the game.

Anyway I do believe he was using a maphack.

The first lock on with the gats to the helix was very close though, it appears as though the helix is totally under the fog on the radar tests, but due to the size of the helix and its height above the ground, it would appear visable before being totally clear of the fog on the radar.

His actions were so fast though.

The worker was in range so that was not a lock on.

The flamer again was strange, and possibly the clincher for me, this is because not only had he already given the flame wall command to it before it even passed bridge (may have seen indentations of WF in ground though), but he did indeed pull it back to avoid the AO and then go by it, without him having any knowledge it was there, I dont see how/why he would have done that if he was not maphacking.

So for me,

Verdict:

Maphack

smile.gif

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

+
# 8ToNy-BLaiR Mar 24 2005, 20:08 PM
Gat>>Worker...

Evaluation:

Visable

smile.gif

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

+
# 9lil9 Mar 24 2005, 20:41 PM
Thanks smile.gif

+
# 10DaRkToX Dec 8 2005, 00:38 AM
Fugi=Xazor aka mh'er

+
# 11Murder Dec 8 2005, 01:32 AM
And Darktox = Darktox aka mh'er too smile.gif

Clan: -FaKe|

+
# 12BLANE Dec 8 2005, 03:15 AM
long time no c zeed smile.gif

Game: Generals 2

+
# 13AngryHan Dec 8 2005, 11:57 AM
LOCKED sleep.gif Old topic, pointless reviving it.

Clan: H2

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)