Explore GameReplays...

CNC Generals

The_MoD- Scudbug + MH

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Killahghost Aug 19 2006, 22:19 PM
Has been a loooong time since i got Scudbugged .. but here it is.

Also this guy got MH , as he scudbugs EXACTLY on the right spot where my units are , and since he hasnt been out his base for the past 10min, he should not have been able to see it..

Unfortuanatly my pc Froze sad.gif so didnt have the time to kill him.

Tnx to Tigerlily for trying to kill him (however my team m8s where not so smart to let him stay alive ... lol ) and sending me rep after my pc crashed on me during game..

here the screens and rep goes to styles and Cypher.

Attached Image
Attached Image

-Urn-

Game: CNC Generals

+
# 2Bo_OYeD-^ Aug 20 2006, 00:54 AM
ROFL@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

+
# 3BR33ZE Aug 21 2006, 06:43 AM
i agree killa

MH & scud bug the scuds are aimed directly at a cluster of units in middle.

thnxs for posting

verdict mh&scud bug smile.gif

tHe_MoD 1851F1A2

+
# 4Knight^ Aug 21 2006, 07:20 AM
OMG Urnusan, I feel you spend most of your time in the MH accusation forums.. do you enjoy hunting cheating cunts?? It's like you are the only guy who is getting cheated wacko.gif it's endless story... this became so normal to find many cheaters in most games.... why bothering yourself posting all these replays & SSs as this wont stop cheaters' activities... just try to do something more useful & go to the 1v1 or team Reps forums & check the good stuff there.... tongue.gif

This post has been edited by Knight^: Aug 21 2006, 07:23 AM

Game: Command and Conquer 3

+
# 5pApA^LeGBa Aug 21 2006, 09:48 AM
frusty.gif frusty.gif man knight u serious??

btw. subtitle says NO maphack and scudbug...........

GJ Urn keep on busting´em. u0udiablo.gif thumb.gif

Clan: electronic yakuza

+
# 6Knight^ Aug 21 2006, 10:14 AM
QUOTE(pApA^LeGBa @ Aug 21 2006, 12:48 PM) *

frusty.gif frusty.gif man knight u serious??

btw. subtitle says NO maphack and scudbug...........

GJ Urn keep on busting´em. u0udiablo.gif thumb.gif

LeGBa, what do you expect from posting all these stuff??? this will never stop people from cheating... If you got convicted for cheating, simply change your acc name @ gamespy & login again with same shiny stats & start playing & cheating again... post-13661-1143531603.gif . 90% of the players at least will never know you. Besides, not everyone will go checking your UID after the match. I wish if gamespy doesn't offer the option to change the acc name once its created, if so, the maphacker will lose the reputation (including stats) of that acc forever when he is busted for cheating. This is the only way that would make players (especially the good ones who really care about their accounts) to think 1000 times before they lose their minds & start cheating...

This post has been edited by Knight^: Aug 21 2006, 10:34 AM

+
# 7Bo_OYeD-^ Aug 21 2006, 12:26 PM
QUOTE(Knight^ @ Aug 21 2006, 08:20 AM) *

OMG Urnusan, I feel you spend most of your time in the MH accusation forums.. do you enjoy hunting cheating cunts?? It's like you are the only guy who is getting cheated wacko.gif it's endless story... this became so normal to find many cheaters in most games.... why bothering yourself posting all these replays & SSs as this wont stop cheaters' activities... just try to do something more useful & go to the 1v1 or team Reps forums & check the good stuff there.... tongue.gif

Dude wat u say there is a bit b.s tbh. Id rather post a replay of a maphacker just so other users maybe players not as skilled in this game so that they no that when they are losing its just from a maphacker or cheater, also i post just to name and shame them.

O and btw also there are some people on gens that dont no about gr.org so e.g when u say to some1 they are convicted on gr.org other plays mite think twice about mhing but there again most of em dont give a shit! so nothing we can do

This post has been edited by Bo_OYeD-^: Aug 21 2006, 12:27 PM

+
# 8Killahghost Aug 21 2006, 16:22 PM
QUOTE(Knight^ @ Aug 21 2006, 09:20 AM) *

LOL .. you got me smile.gif basicly , i started to find the game get kinda boring a while back, but , i atleast still had the goal to become a CiC:) Now i got that so need to find something different. i tried 1v1 but its even more boring then team games so i though , lets go hunting cheaters, hehe .. basicly its pretty doable , just send units somewhere that is realy not usefull, however if they attack you know they have a big chance of MH.

All in all, you will see a lot more from me instead of less.

Too bad CnC 3 will get old gameplay back sad.gif i LOOOOVED dune2 but that just cause it was new. I also liked generals because of the refreshing gameplay. I will try CnC 3 but if i dont like it , you will still see me posting a lot here wink.gif

All i wanna add is :

u0udiablo.gif !! CHEATERS HAVE FEAR URNUSAN IS HERE !! u0udiablo.gif

lol

-Urn-

PS. Indeed it says no mh / scudbug ... i was like WTF ?! but i think i am able to update that so if changed when you check .. it worked wink.gif

-edit-

No i`m not smile.gif styles please update

This post has been edited by Killahghost: Aug 21 2006, 16:24 PM

+
# 9BR33ZE Aug 21 2006, 18:56 PM
oh yer title no mh soz was drinking again 0wn3d.gif whistling.gif unsure.gif

+
# 10Knight^ Aug 22 2006, 08:32 AM
QUOTE(Killahghost @ Aug 21 2006, 07:22 PM) *

LOL .. you got me smile.gif basicly , i started to find the game get kinda boring a while back, but , i atleast still had the goal to become a CiC:) Now i got that so need to find something different. i tried 1v1 but its even more boring then team games so i though , lets go hunting cheaters, hehe .. basicly its pretty doable , just send units somewhere that is realy not usefull, however if they attack you know they have a big chance of MH.

All in all, you will see a lot more from me instead of less.

Too bad CnC 3 will get old gameplay back sad.gif i LOOOOVED dune2 but that just cause it was new. I also liked generals because of the refreshing gameplay. I will try CnC 3 but if i dont like it , you will still see me posting a lot here wink.gif

All i wanna add is :
u0udiablo.gif !! CHEATERS HAVE FEAR URNUSAN IS HERE !! u0udiablo.gif

lol

-Urn-

PS. Indeed it says no mh / scudbug ... i was like WTF ?! but i think i am able to update that so if changed when you check .. it worked wink.gif

-edit-

No i`m not smile.gif styles please update

WTF.gif
In fact, I'm not against hunting cheaters. My idea was why wasting your time looking after something that will never end. I'm one of the people who really hate all those b00ns using hacking tools which already ruined the beauty of this game. But as you're enjoying this, I think I will start doing like you... w00t.gif

+
# 11Killahghost Aug 22 2006, 14:35 PM
Hehe , it got a special bonus 2

if you loose you blame it on them cheating so you dont feel as bad , if you win you feel double good biggrin.gif

haha

-Urn-

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)