Explore GameReplays...

Battle for Middle Earth

About Clanwars.cc and Teamspeak

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1PeenAttack Mar 29 2005, 19:14 PM
...HOW CLANWARS.CC WORKS...

To participate in clanwars you must first create an account at www.clanwars.cc.

The main page has several leagues it sponsors. On the right side of the page choose the drop down to select Battle for Middle Earth (you also see it on the left side depending on the number of games played that day).

Once you’re at the home page for BFME, choose ‘Join the league’. Fill out the form with your info. This is just my option, but I would suggest not using the clantag as part of your username.

READ THE RULES OF THE LEAGUE

Once you have created an account you may now either create your own clan or be invited in by another clan. The “Boss” of the clan is the only one that can invite members into the clan team.

Create a new account in BFME with your clan tag in front and whatever user name you created on the clanwars site (i.e. user name HORUS; clan [DIVA]=[DIVA]HORUS)

You are now ready to do battle with other clans.

Most members of the clanwars league ask for a clanwar in the ‘Fellowship Lobby’. It varies a little bit from person to person, but generally its “1v1 CW’, “2v2 Clanwar anyone” etc.

Once a match is established, decide who is hosting and play the game (most people host in UK).

If you win you save the replay and do nothing. If you lose you must login to the clanwars site and report the loss.

If you play a quickmatch game and you match up with an opponent who is playing in the league, this is a clanwar match.

To report a loss:
Login to www.clanwars.cc
Click on the ‘Report Loss’ button
From the drop down choose the clan you played (the tag)
Choose the warriors involved in the match then ‘continue’
Choose the map (this is optional, but I always try to get the right one selected)
Then report and that’s it.

IF YOU ARE PLAYING ON THE [DIVA] TEAM YOU MUST REPORT YOUR LOSS IMEDIATELY. DO NOT WAIT TO REPORT IT LATER. IF YOU FORGET TO REPORT IT, THE CLAN WILL LOSE 100 POINTS PLUS THIS GIVES THE ADMN EXTRA WORK WHICH IS UNNECESSARY.
Always save all you replays if you are playing a clanwar match. This ensures that if your opponent does not report you can have the game reported by the admin.

If your opponent forgets to report (by the rules they have up to an hour to report) login to the clawars site and choose ‘Request Auto Report [AR]’.

Choose the clan and the warrior(s) involved in the match and provide a link to the Autoreports section on this site.

For instruction on how to upload the replay follow this link http://bfme.org/community/index.php?showtopic=34303. For the title always indicate which clan you are filing against and for the replay warriors involved.

If you decide to leave the clan or join another you must tell the “Boss” of the clan. During that month those clan involved cannot play each other.

That’s a general guideline to the league. Have Fun!!
(Above used courtesy of [EG]Abyss)

...DIVA TEAMSPEAK...

DIVA clan is on Teamspeak. Teamspeak is a program that allows you to talk to your clanmates during games.
Teamspeak is AWESOME for team games.
To download click here.
You need to only download the "client" not the "server"

We are sharing a server with our brothers from 75thRgt.

Its busy server so be sure to turn off your notifications. To do that go to "Settings" --> "Options" --> "Sound Notifications Tab" ---> then check "Disable all sounds"

the IP is, 69.90.113.155:8876

Make your name: "[DIVA]_______."

then click "Quickconnect"

You will need a password to get into the server and our room (we like security) so you can pm one of us for it.

All you need is a headset/mike, and you are good to go!!!
Good luck.

This post has been edited by PHiL: Feb 20 2006, 21:09 PM

Clan: DreaM|DivA

Game: Battle for Middle Earth

+
# 2Machiavelli Mar 30 2005, 01:20 AM
Is there a recommended USB headset/mike setup? I'm on a very low budget, but this sounds very worthwhile.

+
# 3Steeva Mar 30 2005, 01:49 AM
horus and i got our mike/headsets for $25 at best buy. you can get them cheaper at walmart. there is no usb get up. just a plug in for the mic and speaker mini audio jack connections.

Game: Battle for Middle Earth 2 1.06

+
# 4TheNatural213 Mar 30 2005, 03:12 AM
I would take your pw down lol. Payback might be in order.

+
# 5Steeva Mar 30 2005, 03:20 AM
done. if you want p/w and are in the clan - PM either Horus or myself

+
# 6PeenAttack Mar 30 2005, 11:41 AM
lol.
true.
wink.gif

+
# 7Machiavelli Apr 22 2005, 22:49 PM
I finally got mine -- a Logitech "behind the head" model for $14.98 or something at Walmart. I finally got the audio channel to work properly and I can hear HORUS just fine, but he says I sound scratchy or staticy.

I'll see if there are some optimization settings or something I can use... I should have enough horsepower (and bandwidth) to turn it up a bit and not affect the game.

+
# 8PeenAttack Apr 23 2005, 03:24 AM
Thats odd, you havent talked to me yet. Musta been someone else.
wink.gif

+
# 9Steeva Apr 23 2005, 04:52 AM
it was me buddy. all i heard, when you tried to speak, was static.

+
# 10Machiavelli Apr 23 2005, 06:10 AM
QUOTE(Steeva @ Apr 23 2005, 12:52 AM)
it was me buddy.  all i heard, when you tried to speak, was static.

Ahh, ok... well, I have the audio part as clear as day from you, but need to work on my mic.

And Horus, you did say "hello, Mach" once or twice, but I didn't have the mic working at all so I couldn't respond.

+
# 11PeenAttack Apr 23 2005, 11:53 AM
Yes a couple nights ago.
smile.gif

+
# 12mindx Apr 28 2005, 11:33 AM
one question:

If you play a quickmatch game and you match up with an opponent who is playing in the league, this is a clanwar match.

where do i know if my opponent is a cc member
say if he dont use clan tags on his name

+
# 13PeenAttack Apr 28 2005, 15:34 PM
It is only a clanwar game, if both members are wearing tags.
So in a QM if you both have your tags on ie: [DIVA]Cosmix vs OoM|BigBoi then it is a clanwar. You can check who is a member at the site. Just go to warrior ladder and type in their exact name.

To set up a clan war go to the fellowship club lobby and ask people with tags "1v1 clanwar?"

etc...
smile.gif

+
# 14Steeva Apr 28 2005, 20:18 PM
if you play a game, and think it's a cc, and he even says he's on cc... but you come to find later you cant find him, then it was, in fact, not a cc. you almost always have to check, unless you recognize the person... i.e. aietius from eagle

+
# 15Khovinang May 5 2005, 21:37 PM
O.K this is what i get. Go to the chat forum and challenge the clan and fight. Another way is playing qm with the other clan. My question is how do u know they r in the league?? can someone just fake the tag??

+
# 16PeenAttack May 5 2005, 22:03 PM
Yes.
It can happen. After a while you will notice who the prominant clans are. If you are real anal about it you can check the clanwars.cc site. By now I recognize all the legit clans. If you ask for a 1v1 clanwar in the fellowship club, then all the clans will know what you mean and respond. People who are not on clanwars.cc do not resespond. On QM you can just save the game and check later through the site. There is an option on the warrior ladder.
Any other questions?

+
# 17Ducky Jul 3 2005, 21:37 PM
mind if i copy this to reg x forums

Game: Counter Strike: Source

+
# 18BLeeDeR Jul 3 2005, 22:35 PM
sure and take ur spam with u VeryFunny.gif

Game: Blizzard

+
# 19Halter|75thRgt Jul 7 2005, 21:45 PM
umm...The Diva ts might be getting switched....getting updated to 100 man ts ... will give ip soon!!

+
# 20BLeeDeR Jul 8 2005, 00:23 AM
sweet a big server tongue.gif

Game: Blizzard

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)