Explore GameReplays...

CNC Zero Hour

Yet aNoThEr -FLQ- MaPhAcKeR -FLQl}v{16AlPHA

Closed Topic Start new topic
# 1firgli Jul 27 2005, 22:49 PM
please edit instead of just posting a 2nd post, thanks smile.gif

the first lock on on the left flank looked like mh indeed, im pretty sure that he just locked on onto it. the second was most likely not mh because the nooks could have seen it.

Game: The Asian Dynasties

+
# 2ToNy-BLaiR Jul 28 2005, 00:28 AM
Yeah pretty obvious lock on there, but what I find strange is the fact that you assumed maphack from that 1st move, even though you wouldnt have known he sold his CC.....

Most players dont accuse a USA player of hacking in game, because they assume they have a spy drone there or that they scanned, so its wierd that you assumed maphack on that one move.

Anyway hes added to the MH list.

Verdict:

Maphack

smile.gif

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 3LiNdSaY Jul 28 2005, 00:41 AM
liam is noob he just assumed that and got it right tongue.gif or he culd b a maphacker that i need to get proven guilty ohmy.gif tongue.gif wacko.gif

+
# 4ToNy-BLaiR Jul 28 2005, 00:49 AM
Well there's already been one proven maphacker convicted from his "5 Star" clan....lets hope they dont end up like -FLQ-

I might aswell add every member of FLQ, they all clearly hack or atleast support the members that do hack, which is just as bad, dont play FLQ, they probably all maphack tbh.

smile.gif

+
# 5LiNdSaY Jul 28 2005, 03:21 AM
rofl did u see the tongue.gif lol was jk btw ohmy.gif 2/3 won with af/tox whistling.gif ustill won tho noob banana.gif tongue.gif biggrin.gif

+
# 6LiNdSaY Jul 28 2005, 13:59 PM
lol u saved the reps and now ur bragging about beating me...kind of weird

+
# 7firgli Jul 28 2005, 14:18 PM
The verdict is given so this topic isnt needed anymore, argue elsewhere

locked.

Game: The Asian Dynasties

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)